New Girls DA Clubs Announced

We were right there with you but I'll see your 5pm to 10am games and raise you a 7pm to 8am turnaround. And add a loss of an hour for daylight savings time in between and its 2 games in about 12 hours from OC to San Diego...I guess the 24 hours is more of a guideline than a rule ;)

I think it was originally an 18-hour rule. Sounds like that rule went out the door.

How is a u15 MVLA team being better that the u15 Quakes relevant? It isn't. If girls were flocking to HS soccer from the Quakes and their poor results were indicative of that, you would have to explain why the same hasn't occurred with the u15 team. But you can't. The response you give is that MVLA is a better team. Come on. You ain't fooling anyone. It was a pathetic jab.

Davin speaks facts and is knowledgeable first-hand about the team/club/region you're making assumptions about. Until DA, we played this team ~2-5 times a year across 3 different clubs. Do you have insights or something other than sarcasm to share? When people ask questions, I assume they want answers. Davin's response mentioning MVLA wasn't to your question. The discussion was the importance of high school and not just lower-level uncommitted players that have a desire to play. I wished my daughter didn't play high school, but I believe it should be her choice. Just because a DA player foregoes high school doesn't mean they're happy about it. U15 is recruiting age. No one is pissing anyone off at this time. It's not rocket science. Older DA players who have committed, may choose to play high school...like Sophie Jones U17 GNT player of the year from the Quakes...but I'm sure you already knew that. Many GNT and high-level players choose to play high school - assuming that means it's important to them.

Its, crazy to think that DA started a little over a year ago and people are already talking about it being over. Come on GDA is not going to go away. Lets all step back and look at whats best for Girls soccer. I will agreee that if/when Blues leaves GDA in Socal that will be a blow to GDA but in the bigger picture things will still continue on. I dont want to see GDA struggle and have a flight back to ECNL. I'd like to see GDA restructure , like was previouly proposed., Get smaller, become more elite orientated , less teams pulling from all resources , align with ECNL, ODP all levels of club play and allow High school socceer . USSDA not supporting Girrls High school soccer is stupidity coming from an organization trying to promote soccer. USSDA should be promoting everything and anything that raise the level and interest of Soccer in the USA , Period....

Back