GPS SD coaches?

Fact is a little slow with little knowledge of how SoCal soccer works.

Politics and $ before looking deep into a teams application

It’s all of the above

Politics - reciprocal agreements

Money - play and stay hotel $

Rankings - by pts

All of which are factors . Not your kids new newest club has pretty uniforms and a great philosophy

You are confusing the hell out of me. I was looking where ReallyShit said that . . then I realized where is came from. I challenge you to do better. He is an easy target and such a good sport.
I mean I mostly just comeb to these threads for the popcorn, this tier of teams might be a bit more in your wheelhouse.
It’s always fun to watch them squabble though

A parent of a kid considering playing there said they told her Will Rells was out, no longer affiliated with GPS. She did not know who was taking his place. She also said there are a lot of Barca players coming over.

Barca teams aren’t very good and neither are their coaches

Biggest concern is how can that market afford the big franchise fees

Does anyone know if any of the GPS teams have been approved by Presidio or CalSouth yet?
And do they have full teams for the Ramona teams? I know they held tryouts but seemed to be mostly the kids from the Barca 2005 team when we were there.

Does anyone know if any of the GPS teams have been approved by Presidio or CalSouth yet?
And do they have full teams for the Ramona teams? I know they held tryouts but seemed to be mostly the kids from the Barca 2005 team when we were there.
Do you have a phone? You can call and ask and email them since I know you have an email address. All you are going to get on this site is wannabe soccer daddy coaches that have their undies in a bunch.

No, they have not been approved and there's a good chance they won't be. I'd be very wary of this new club. They have had a ton of issues already and the season hasn't even started. Their fees are high to support their franchise fees and you may be driving to LA for games if Presidio doesn't let them in. Other than teams that came from elsewhere, they are mostly start up teams forming. There are probably better options out there.

No, they have not been approved and there's a good chance they won't be. I'd be very wary of this new club. They have had a ton of issues already and the season hasn't even started. Their fees are high to support their franchise fees and you may be driving to LA for games if Presidio doesn't let them in. Other than teams that came from elsewhere, they are mostly start up teams forming. There are probably better options out there.
I guess they will be in good company with Surf driving 8 year olds to LA for ha;f their games.

Out of curiosity do you know the actual club fees because GPS is honoring the old clubs prices for the San Diego market.

I guess they will be in good company with Surf driving 8 year olds to LA for ha;f their games.
It’s nice practice for when they start shopping for Nevada teams after everyone else gets tired of their thinly veiled social climbing

Back