GPS SD coaches?

Good news everyone

San Diego’s newest club: Strikers

RT and AC are no longer with gps. Forming another new new venture. This one may not have the smoke and mirrors that the Bayern gps franchise had but still will be interesting.

So what will happen with all the teams / players that tried out? How do parents trust what they are getting into when it’s a mess from before the year has even started. Good luck following the trail of coaches players entitlements field locations and fees - you could research it except there isn’t a strikers website yet, and gps pulled there coaches list

Bait and switch switched

That is 100% correct
RT and ACT forming San Diego Strikers

GPS now only Rells and ??

Shadiest thing is they changed tonight “open house” to “registration night” before parents can find out that they are only East/South. Two markets that alone likely cannot sustain that fees structure

That will be a special meeting. This is all getting to be beyond ridiculous. Not just these guys. Stupid old slightly overweight men are destroying little kid soccer. They need to go find something else to do to find relevance.

Make checks payable to Will Rells or
Use your PayPal linked to his acct

They will be telling you the wheels fell offf the bus after you have paid

Make checks payable to Will Rells or
Use your PayPal linked to his acct

They will be telling you the wheels fell offf the bus after you have paid
Come on man. Cash only at this point so no paper trail and account cannot be levied.

But seriously given the allegations, the coaches that are leaving Rells PRIOR to taking money are acting responsibly. I wish them success in making the San Diego soccer community work for the kids. I hope Lonnie and Burns are in this group. Does anyone know? It appears that they took down the list of coaches.

Why don't you clarify who your problem is with Will, central, GPS or your mommy?
????

Up pretty early in the morning worrying about another ulittle team.

You were more fun when you were bashing Rells and his circus.

Even morons know the rankings are ridiculous but also play a factor in getting into tournaments and recruiting players

At what point is this whole circus going to have a black and white clear unchanging plan

Even morons know the rankings are ridiculous but also play a factor in getting into tournaments and recruiting players

At what point is this whole circus going to have a black and white clear unchanging plan
Even morons know that only morons factor rankings into whether a team should be admitted to a tournament. Worthy Tournament Directors look at teams played, points are irrelevant and can be manipulated.

We are just playing under United for National
Cup. It sounds like they have changed their name from United to GPS OC? The 04 team is staying together despite all the recent changes due to good team chemistry and coaching.

We are just playing under United for National
Cup. It sounds like they have changed their name from United to GPS OC? The 04 team is staying together despite all the recent changes due to good team chemistry and coaching.
Based on what avh said in the 2004 National Cup forum, using United FC from the OC just for National Cup due to early registration requirements before GPS was set up in San Diego. United FC is a GPS club, are they going to allow your team to continue or will they pull it like we are hearing about Encinitas Express did to a team?

Based on what avh said in the 2004 National Cup forum, using United FC from the OC just for National Cup due to early registration requirements before GPS was set up in San Diego. United FC is a GPS club, are they going to allow your team to continue or will they pull it like we are hearing about Encinitas Express did to a team?

They are allowing us to continue.

What do you think tournament directors look at ? What league they play in? Who they have beaten? How they have done in previous tournaments? All factors in the rankings jackass

What do you think tournament directors look at ? What league they play in? Who they have beaten? How they have done in previous tournaments? All factors in the rankings jackass
Points don't matter. All the things listed above do. There is a big difference but you are to dense to realize it.

Directors don’t have the time to go through each application of every team in a large quality tournament. They look at the pts which does the leg work for them. Are you telling me a top ten team is gna get over looked to allow a low level team in because they bought into a franchise ? Surely even your not to dense to get how it works

I agree with the sentiment but that reasoning is god awful.
You are confusing the hell out of me. I was looking where ReallyShit said that . . then I realized where is came from. I challenge you to do better. He is an easy target and such a good sport.

Back