GPS SD coaches?

Obviously that’s how club operate - this fees based upon age / level of play / coaches exp. my question is how much is reg for a brand new team w a no name coach ( example 3/4 of the staff)

Sad, sad, sad and jealous! First you are against Will but now you only mention other coaches.

If you want to keep some credibility say where you came up with this number? Out of your a#@! I don't think you are a coach but rather a local DOC or President.
Really is probably a Disgruntled parent.

seems the central big boys are trying to separate themselves from Rells and his circus. RT is holdintg a mtg tonight to sort out how to work the franchise or split from east / south county. What a mess..
Why don't you clarify who your problem is with Will, central, GPS or your mommy?

seems the central big boys are trying to separate themselves from Rells and his circus. RT is holdintg a mtg tonight to sort out how to work the franchise or split from east / south county. What a mess..
Aren't these separate clubs like Surf San Diego and Murrieta Surf?

While I don't have a dog in this fight, or a kid at Surf/Albion/GPS, I think the idea of GPS is to allow kids to play in a "local club" environment but still giving them an opportunity to play some big club soccer. There was reference earlier to the idea that GPS SD would play surf cup with a bit of an all-star team - that would seem to give the best kids an outlet while still letting them play on a day-to-day with their friends more locally. For the vast majority of kids, that's probably a good thing.

This board is funny. So many people complain about the big clubs and the lack of choices, but then something comes along that might offers something different and everyone sh*ts on it. Like everything else, if you don't like it, don't do it. Pretty simple.

I have more of a clue than you. Your frame of reference is your kid and her one team. How long have you been around.

Back