Climate and Weather

The sea level was (up to) 330 ft. below the current sea level 19,000 years ago at this cave site in southern France.
19,000 divided by 330 ft should give us an average yearly sea level rise over that time period, correct?

You could go 20,000 years and 300 ft, and we would still be below average over the last hunnert years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosquer_Cave

Take a moment to look at this.
Read all of it.
It is fascinating.
That’s fascinating, Inspector Nono! You’ve got the magic key.
Settled science is wrong. Look at Cosquer Cave!
Too good...you can’t be this egotistical, can you? Wow.
Someone tell me this is a Seth Rogan movie, please? Where the plumber finds the cave and does the math and says “aha, see!”
A very stoned plumber.

That’s fascinating, Inspector Nono! You’ve got the magic key.
Settled science is wrong. Look at Cosquer Cave!
Too good...you can’t be this egotistical, can you? Wow.
Someone tell me this is a Seth Rogan movie, please? Where the plumber finds the cave and does the math and says “aha, see!”
A very stoned plumber.
You tell me.
Am I wrong?
I've been wrong before, but this is pretty simple math.

You tell me.
Am I wrong?
I’m not nearly dumb or egotistical enough to look at Wikipedia and a cave and an ocean level and challenge settled climate science about man-made climate change.
Pretty much every coastal municipality and national government are making plans, based upon the rapid rise in sea level.
Show me someone levitating and tell me there’s no gravity.
It’s not a debate, dude. You’re very wrong. But hey, Senator Inhofe brought a snowball to the Senate floor.
A nation of idiots, bought and paid for...

I’m not nearly dumb or egotistical enough to look at Wikipedia and a cave and an ocean level and challenge settled climate science about man-made climate change.
Pretty much every coastal municipality and national government are making plans, based upon the rapid rise in sea level.
Show me someone levitating and tell me there’s no gravity.
It’s not a debate, dude. You’re very wrong. But hey, Senator Inhofe brought a snowball to the Senate floor.
A nation of idiots, bought and paid for...
Yep.

‘YOU’RE the climate deniers.’ Ben Shapiro beats the Left at their own ridiculous climate change game in EPIC thread

Posted at 9:25 am on February 22, 2019 by Sam Janney

Ben Shapiro has some … interesting ideas on how we can actually stop climate change in its tracks and by interesting we mean ALMOST as far out there as the whole stopping cows from farting thing proposed by our dear friends on the Left.

This thread will likely cause several heads to explode (or is that implode?) in the climate change cult but what else is new?

Did he say it’s time to bomb coal plants in China and India?

Dooooood, sh*t just got REAL.

Well, if AOC is right and we only have 12 years left if we don’t act immediately we suppose Ben has a good point here.

Wowza.

THAT’S RIGHT! LET’S DO THIS! RAAAR!

Someone grab a ton of corks, there are literally THOUSANDS of cow farts to block. GO TEAM GO!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...DMAl6BAgKECk&usg=AOvVaw2WV2YakFhL-QaH7e-ZOpJ-

Hard evidence that the sea level rise we see today is not alarming, or even remarkable in the perspective of recent geologic history.
The cave is situated on a coastal zone with a geography that illustrates very plainly the sea level variations since the last glaciation.
The chart you posted covers the last 140 years.

Run the numbers.

Hard evidence that the sea level rise we see today is not alarming, or even remarkable in the perspective of recent geologic history.
The cave is situated on a coastal zone with a geography that illustrates very plainly the sea level variations since the last glaciation.
The chart you posted covers the last 140 years.

Run the numbers.

It got a lot lower than that during deep glaciations, evidence of which can be found on any mariners chart of almost any shoreline in the world. That's a lot of water to be put somewhere else.

And when you drive from Oceanside north on 5 through Camp Pendleton the route follows a wave-cut platform about 80 to 100 feet above current sea level. Where did all that water come from?

Run the numbers.

Sea level has been remarkably stable for the last 2000 -3000 years, during which time we have built a lot of expensive infrastructure on the shoreline. Since it has been shown that mechanisms exist to drive sea level up or down hundreds of feet, should we be pushing so hard on the "rise" button?

Why don't you put all this in a reply to your twitter master and see what he says?

Sea level has been remarkably stable for the last 2000 -3000 years, during which time we have built a lot of expensive infrastructure on the shoreline. Since it has been shown that mechanisms exist to drive sea level up or down hundreds of feet, should we be pushing so hard on the "rise" button?

Why don't you put all this in a reply to your twitter master and see what he says?
The sea level has been remarkably stable for a couple thousand years.
Its remarkably stable now.
Your chart shows a sea level rise of roughly 8 inches in the past 136 years.
Well below average over the last 20,000 years.
How are you going to prove the "hundreds of feet", and how are you going to link it to AGW?

Remember when you told me to read a book you never read because I didnt understand it?
Well, its like de ja vu all over again.
You didn't. You don't understand much, but in your arrogant solitude you have decided you do.
The entertainment value is A+, though.
Copper or PVC?

The sea level has been remarkably stable for a couple thousand years.
Its remarkably stable now.
Your chart shows a sea level rise of roughly 8 inches in the past 136 years.
Well below average over the last 20,000 years.
How are you going to prove the "hundreds of feet", and how are you going to link it to AGW?

Better people than I have already done it. I don't think those results will show up on your anthropological sites.

Back