Climate and Weather

I don’t have an opinion on gravity.
I don’t have an opinion on whether 2 hydrogen molecules combined with 1 oxygen molecule make water.
I don’t have an opinion on man-made climate change.
I don’t have an opinion on whether smoking is harmful.
If I didn’t accept these facts, I would be an ignorant idiot.
Do you have an opinion on the existence of gravity? As a magnetic force? Seems silly, doesn’t it?
Or how about the one that says the moon causes the tide? Kooky, right? What’s your opinion?
You got a rotten apple in your bushel, and dont sell yourself short.
You're an incredibly ignorant idiot.

I don’t have an opinion on whether 2 hydrogen molecules combined with 1 oxygen molecule make water.
Do you have an opinion on the existence of gravity? As a magnetic force? Seems silly, doesn’t it?
Or how about the one that says the moon causes the tide? Kooky, right? What’s your opinion?
You said you didn't have an opinion global warming and I am just pointing out your lie.

His opinion is that it's "settled science", like gravity.
He doen't know why he believes that, other than he's been told by "experts".
Its a surprisingly common opinion.
It’s not an opinion, numbskull. It’s a fact...just like water is 2 hydrogen and 1 oxygen. Show us your graphs on that issue, idiot...

It’s not an opinion, numbskull. It’s a fact...just like water is 2 hydrogen and 1 oxygen. Show us your graphs on that issue, idiot...
Let me get this perfectly straight. In no way do I want to misrepresent your opinion on this.
You believe anthropogenic global warming is on an equal scientific footing with the gravitational theory, and the composition of H2O, correct?

You are conversing with flat earth, the moon isn't real/so we never landed on it, Sandy Hook was a "red-flag"hoax performed by liberal operatives, the Parkland kids are all actors(and really horrible people), Clive Bundy is an American hero types. They see the likes of The National Enquired and Tucker Carlson as serious journalism.

Let me get this perfectly straight. In no way do I want to misrepresent your opinion on this.
You believe anthropogenic global warming is on an equal scientific footing with the gravitational theory, and the composition of H2O, correct?

I know that question was not directed to me, but allow me to respond. That is the gist of the current scientific findings, based on work by Arrhenius over 100 years ago that was part of the work cited in his Nobel Prize award confirmed by careful observations made before and since then.

If you do not agree with any scientific finding or doctrine, the accepted way to change those is by some mathematical derivation or series of observations. Notable examples of such revolutions in scientific thought have been Newton's mathematical treatment of gravity, Einstein's special relativity mathematics (which explained why the Michelson-Morley experiments of a few years before had found no evidence of the "luminiferous ether"), and Wegener's compilation of geological observations that led to the modern theory of plate tectonics. If you don't have anything of that level of care and rigor, or you cannot cite someone who does, you are just displaying your ignorance and/or your willingness to be taken in by political hacks.

I know that question was not directed to me, but allow me to respond. That is the gist of the current scientific findings, based on work by Arrhenius over 100 years ago that was part of the work cited in his Nobel Prize award confirmed by careful observations made before and since then.

If you do not agree with any scientific finding or doctrine, the accepted way to change those is by some mathematical derivation or series of observations. Notable examples of such revolutions in scientific thought have been Newton's mathematical treatment of gravity, Einstein's special relativity mathematics (which explained why the Michelson-Morley experiments of a few years before had found no evidence of the "luminiferous ether"), and Wegener's compilation of geological observations that led to the modern theory of plate tectonics. If you don't have anything of that level of care and rigor, or you cannot cite someone who does, you are just displaying your ignorance and/or your willingness to be taken in by political hacks.
You seem to believe you're smart.
I, on the other hand, have no formal education past the 9th grade.

Let me ask you a question.

Does the increase in co2 represented by human industry over the past 100 years or so directly affect the sea level?

You are conversing with flat earth, the moon isn't real/so we never landed on it, Sandy Hook was a "red-flag"hoax performed by liberal operatives, the Parkland kids are all actors(and really horrible people), Clive Bundy is an American hero types. They see the likes of The National Enquired and Tucker Carlson as serious journalism.
Another fine example of your comprehension problems....

Back