Climate and Weather

Standard operating procedure to attempt to attack the messenger. You or LE or Multi or lil 'joe or nono or whoever you are messed up, slipped, dropped your guard, attempting to delegitimize me might make you feel better but the mistake still stands. No biggie.

Standard operating procedure to attempt to attack the messenger. You or LE or Multi or lil 'joe or nono or whoever you are messed up, slipped, dropped your guard, attempting to delegitimize me might make you feel better but the mistake still stands. No biggie.
SheDaisey... don't over think things. You could get hurt.

Interesting game of telephone/gossip here - loser joe quoting hotair.com quoting Fox News quoting Duke University press release.

Let's see what the original headline is "WEST VIRGINIA GROUNDWATER NOT AFFECTED BY FRACKING, BUT SURFACE WATER IS"

Lol! Typical right-wing fake news Factory.

Interesting game of telephone/gossip here - loser joe quoting hotair.com quoting Fox News quoting Duke University press release.

Let's see what the original headline is "WEST VIRGINIA GROUNDWATER NOT AFFECTED BY FRACKING, BUT SURFACE WATER IS"
You mean this part?
"However, we did find that spill water associated with fracked wells and their wastewater has an impact on the quality of streams in areas of intense shale gas development,” Vengosh added.

If that's the only issue then that can be fixed.

What is your main concern?
This was a 3 year study and anything that helps us be energy independent is worth a shot.
I'm on board with being energy independent. That's one of the reasons we went Solar.

Oil and water dont have the same viscosity, and replacing one with another seems to be asking for trouble.

Back