Climate and Weather

The bellow was taken from your Creation thread...

Multi Sport:

It was your statement not mine.

"I'm Agnostic, I have no idea if he did or not."

I did not ask if you cared. I asked if you believed. I provided non Biblical evidence that Jesus did walk the Earth. Why would you not want to know the truth?

Wez:
There you go using that "truth" word again. Why would the existence of a man named Jesus, back when some other guys were writing the bible, be information that I should deem true or not? If you don't believe in the magic fairy in the sky version of life, that the writers of the Bible really want people to believe, then a guy named Jesus doesn't mean a whole lot...

I'm not finding an attack in there, what am I missing?

Did you not read my post? Did you not see the highlighted portion?

You're quoting the wrong responses.

I assume you mean me referring to the concept of a God above us in heaven, as a fairy in the sky, as an attack on you somehow? How is that an attack on you?

You're quoting the wrong responses.

I assume you mean me referring to the concept of a God above us in heaven, as a fairy in the sky, as an attack on you somehow? How is that an attack on you?
Because I say so.. it's an attack on my belief, my God. Its a very personal attack to me.

Because I say so.. it's an attack on my belief, my God. Its a very personal attack to me.

How is it an attack?

Fairy:

A fairy is a type of mythical being or legendary creature in European folklore, a form of spirit, often described as metaphysical, supernatural, or preternatural.

That's very close to the God above us concept.

Is this sensitivity like the drawing of the prophet thing??

Intellectual honesty? Take a look in the mirror Wez...

Yes Multi, a fairy in the sky is exactly how I describe many religions and it's accurate. If you want to, like radical Islam does, view it as an attack on you, that's your thing, not mine.

Yes Multi, a fairy in the sky is exactly how I describe many religions and it's accurate. If you want to, like radical Islam does, view it as an attack on you, that's your thing, not mine.
Sorry dude.. you can't claim ignorance. Well, maybe in your case ignorance is bliss.

Sorry dude.. you can't claim ignorance. Well, maybe in your case ignorance is bliss.

Maybe we should have a drawing of the fairy in the sky contest to see who shows up?? If your God can't stand up to that, maybe your faith isn't as strong as you think it is.

Here's something right up your alley, rat.

Standard operating procedure to attempt to attack the messenger. You or LE or Multi or lil 'joe or nono or whoever you are messed up, slipped, dropped your guard, attempting to delegitimize me might make you feel better but the mistake still stands. No biggie.

Back