Climate and Weather

Are you 6 years old?? You would probably act offended if someone responded to you with a personal attack...I know others here do.
Hit the ignore button and life will be all roses....or daisies if you prefer.

We may never know the extent of your ego. Perhaps, as you all seem to be in lock-step, many of the id's on here are just you agreeing with yourself. Like Trump and his made up spokesmen (i.e. "John Miller") of the past possibly you feel the need to promote yourself and your ideas. We'll never know.

Here's something right up your alley, rat.

Calling someone a SheDaisy. Why would you ask that question?
You do know Rats screen name is a band name. You do realize SheDaisey is as well. Did you watch the video on the link? You do know Rat thinks Bernie has multiple personalities/screen names.

Don't be like Espola...

You do know Rats screen name is a band name. You do realize SheDaisey is as well. Did you watch the video on the link? You do know Rat thinks Bernie has multiple personalities/screen names.

In general, ad hominem from righties in here is alleged to be benign, while rebuttal attacks are cast as "going to far"....an attack is an attack.

In general, ad hominem from righties in here is alleged to be benign, while rebuttal attacks are cast as "going to far"....an attack is an attack.
You are the King of attacks Wez... stop being such a Snowflake.

Rat placed an attack on Bernie, LE and myself. I'm only returning the favor, and I don't see you calling him out.

Why would you watch a movie about guns and killing bad guys? Seems you would be better suited to watch romantic comedies.

1d38f843f2d20b342438c29484fe522c_og-khan-kirk-meme_351-321.jpeg

Please, point out where I attacked you or anyone first.

The bellow was taken from your Creation thread...

Multi Sport:

It was your statement not mine.

"I'm Agnostic, I have no idea if he did or not."

I did not ask if you cared. I asked if you believed. I provided non Biblical evidence that Jesus did walk the Earth. Why would you not want to know the truth?

Wez:
There you go using that "truth" word again. Why would the existence of a man named Jesus, back when some other guys were writing the bible, be information that I should deem true or not? If you don't believe in the magic fairy in the sky version of life, that the writers of the Bible really want people to believe, then a guy named Jesus doesn't mean a whole lot...

The bellow was taken from your Creation thread...

Multi Sport:

It was your statement not mine.

"I'm Agnostic, I have no idea if he did or not."

I did not ask if you cared. I asked if you believed. I provided non Biblical evidence that Jesus did walk the Earth. Why would you not want to know the truth?

Wez:
There you go using that "truth" word again. Why would the existence of a man named Jesus, back when some other guys were writing the bible, be information that I should deem true or not? If you don't believe in the magic fairy in the sky version of life, that the writers of the Bible really want people to believe, then a guy named Jesus doesn't mean a whole lot...

That's an attack?

Back