Blues COVID email

When you ask why people are protesting rather than getting mad at the protests you will have less stress about this. Would you prefer to live in a country where you get disappeared when you protest?

I prefer to live in a country where uneducated people don't destroy businesses and livelihoods because they're uneducated about each case and don't like the outcome determined by people that do know all the facts.

So your point is black people don't have a right to stand up for equal rights? Or what are you getting at? This figure is also more like 4-5 times higher than you say, but the point from the people protesting and standing up for their rights is that 1 life is too much, and then there's a history of how black people are treated worldwide. So, you're angry at people for speaking up and joining movements, or the few how screw it up for everyone?

No, my point is that it's become quite clear some people base guilt and innocence on skin color alone. Facts and knowing the facts no longer matter to some people. Like the protesters still shouting that Breonna Taylor was killed sleeping in her bed. That still shout the warrant was illegal. That still shout police didn't announce themselves. And no, the figure is not 4-5 times higher than I say. If you can find a source more accurate than the FBI's, let me know. It's not about equality... it's about a lack of accountability. They aren't standing up for equal rights... they're standing up for special rights. As in, "we should be able to be criminals that physically attack police officers and get away with it." Sorry... not having it.

I prefer to live in a country where uneducated people don't destroy businesses and livelihoods because they're uneducated about each case and don't like the outcome determined by people that do know all the facts.
Great, so who exactly knows the facts? And again, you're looking at exceptions. We know that there are bad actors at every protest, like when your 17 year old friend in WI shot some dudes that weren't black at a protest against killing unarmed black people.

where were you in february when fauci said the situation with COVID is minuscule? He said we should be focused on the flu. did you read the article for usa today? its quoting from fauci interview in february after the president took actions that the left said was xenophobic.

It's almost like scientific opinions change over time based on new evidence. And in Feb it was miniscule based on what we new. But good job cherry picking and ignoring everything else. What has your Dear Leader done to stop the spread since Covid landed on our shores in large quantities? Deny, lie, deflect and focus on his re-election.

I guess I can understand someone being a republican, but your worship of someone who has done an objectively terrible job is baffling. Look at those other countries. Trump said Obama should resign when two people died of Ebola. This doesn't even consider the racism (which I guess you like) the grifting (just last week it was reported that Qatar rents a SF office from Trump for 135k and they don't use it), the nepotism, the denial of science, the violating of norms, installing donors in to important positions when they have no experience, lying about the safety of mail in voting, the disdain for our military etc.

Take all that out and you still have someone who bungled the big test and did so worse than any other country in the world. We'd be talking about soccer and not politics if he hadn't fucked it up so bad.

Reactions: htk
Not afraid, just does not compute. This is the pro-life crowd, after all.
So, I'm an American before I'm part of any political party. I get the vibe here that you care more about protecting the actions of a specific political party versus understanding if masks work or not. I don't care what political party you're from, but to give federal leadership a pass on its mistakes is about as un-American as it gets. There's absolutely a distinction between how our President presented the situation versus Fauci. This is simply undeniable. I say the same thing about actions taken by some Democratic leaders. There have been some significant missteps from the entire political ideological spectrum. Our politicians are accountable to us, all of them. The sooner we all realize this and get out of this partisan BS, the sooner we can have real positive impact on everyone's lives. Or, I guess, we could all go back and watch some Wally George re-runs.
1. They didn’t in the past. They specifically said not to
2. There are still health officers in countries including the hard hit Low Countries that disagree. It’s a minority position but they are out there. Some including in the us reverse under political pressure because: a. The cost of the policy is minimal so why not if it might help and b. The politicians are under tremendous pressure to “do something”. It’s not science it’s politics
3. Even they can’t seem to wear them properly with health officers around the world being caught more than dozens of time wearing them improperly or removing them.
Maybe everyone should stock up on Clorox!

Great, so who exactly knows the facts? And again, you're looking at exceptions. We know that there are bad actors at every protest, like when your 17 year old friend in WI shot some dudes that weren't black at a protest against killing unarmed black people.

Yes, there are bad actors at every protest... of every skin color. My 17-year old friend shot dudes that physically attacked him. Bad move on their part.

The facts are known by people that don't decided what building their going to destroy based on what Al Sharpton says.

Why does BLM exist? Try a little empathy before you answer.
As an idea, the literal interpretation of Black Lives Matter is certainly something that most rational people can get on board with, along with other lives. As an organization, with it's self reported doctrine, the platforms it supports, and their documented actions, they are not supportable by most intelligent and rational people. BLM as an organization doesn't come close to demonstrating empathy, just take a look at their their hyper politicized agenda. Use the google and youtube to verify. Talk about the hijacking the plight of a group of people.

It's almost like scientific opinions change over time based on new evidence. And in Feb it was miniscule based on what we new. But good job cherry picking and ignoring everything else. What has your Dear Leader done to stop the spread since Covid landed on our shores in large quantities? Deny, lie, deflect and focus on his re-election.

I guess I can understand someone being a republican, but your worship of someone who has done an objectively terrible job is baffling. Look at those other countries. Trump said Obama should resign when two people died of Ebola. This doesn't even consider the racism (which I guess you like) the grifting (just last week it was reported that Qatar rents a SF office from Trump for 135k and they don't use it), the nepotism, the denial of science, the violating of norms, installing donors in to important positions when they have no experience, lying about the safety of mail in voting, the disdain for our military etc.

Take all that out and you still have someone who bungled the big test and did so worse than any other country in the world. We'd be talking about soccer and not politics if he hadn't fucked it up so bad.
Come on man, you are acting like people werent commenting on trumps words during that same time. I would have repeated what fauci said also. Hes supposed to be the expert. lol. The fact is biden called trump xenophobic on the day he restricted travel for chinese nationals. then months later agreed with trump. If you want to vote for someone that would have make the situation worse go ahead, youd fall right in line with newsom and cuomo putting covid patients in nursing homes and pelosi and deblasio inviting people out in large groups in chinatown.

When you ask why people are protesting rather than getting mad at the protests you will have less stress about this. Would you prefer to live in a country where you get disappeared when you protest?
Again you were making a claim that trump makes policy based on exceptions.

I just pointed out to you that the Dems do the same thing all the time and gave you the most recent example of what they are doing

As an idea, the literal interpretation of Black Lives Matter is certainly something that most rational people can get on board with, along with other lives. As an organization, with it's self reported doctrine, the platforms it supports, and their documented actions, they are not supportable by most intelligent and rational people. BLM as an organization doesn't come close to demonstrating empathy, just take a look at their their hyper politicized agenda. Use the google and youtube to verify. Talk about the hijacking the plight of a group of people.

Exactly.

So let me understand this. You think all of this rests on Fauci's shoulders? You think Trump is blameless? You think him calling this a "democrat hoax" or that "the virus will just go away" is all rooted at what was communicated to Trump via, presumably, Fauci? Am I to understand you believe Trump has done nothing wrong, and that it's all the "liberal's" fault? Help me understand where you're coming from.
Maybe MSK357 has already injected bleach and is not worried about Covid-19.

Maybe MSK357 has already injected bleach and is not worried about Covid-19.

The Comedy News Network, themselves, admitting Covid-19 wasn't called "a hoax".

LOL, he's done an amazing job on Covid. This guy tweets something similar every day.

It really boggles the mind to think that we are the only country in the world suffering from Covid this way, the President has admittedly lied about the seriousness of it and flaunts his own experts advice on mask all the time, but you think because we were the 42nd country to close our borders he did a good job.
Sad, US has 4% of the world's population but 20% of the deaths from covid-19.

Yes, there are bad actors at every protest... of every skin color. My 17-year old friend shot dudes that physically attacked him. Bad move on their part.

The facts are known by people that don't decided what building their going to destroy based on what Al Sharpton says.
Al Sharpton? What decade dude? You're writing in this cryptic language saying that you somehow know more than others about something. When you ask yourself why someone will go to a protest for any reason then you're on the right track. There is no logic when people see those in their community regularly being killed when other communities are not suffering in that way. If you have watched the 8 minute George Floyd video you would not say these things. There are 50 stars on the flag. You see those and group them to put one side against another, and you spend the rest of your time trying to fit the narrative in the president into your thinking process and how we are different. This conversation is over as soon as you knowledge a shred of empathy for those who don't have what you have or see the world as you do.

Al Sharpton? What decade dude? You're writing in this cryptic language saying that you somehow know more than others about something. When you ask yourself why someone will go to a protest for any reason then you're on the right track. There is no logic when people see those in their community regularly being killed when other communities are not suffering in that way. If you have watched the 8 minute George Floyd video you would not say these things. There are 50 stars on the flag. You see those and group them to put one side against another, and you spend the rest of your time trying to fit the narrative in the president into your thinking process and how we are different. This conversation is over as soon as you knowledge a shred of empathy for those who don't have what you have or see the world as you do.

What decade? LMAO! How about yesterday's?

I know more than a lot of others because I do the research. George Floyd was a piece of shit. Had he not died that afternoon, because of resisting, the 6+ drugs in his system (THC, morphine, fentanyl, weed and meth) probably would have caused him to run over some poor family in the crosswalk because George thought he was above the law.

I have no sympathy for criminals that resist arrest. If someone was blocking my car in support of Daniel Shaver, I'd take them for an asphalt bath, too. If you're stupid enough to wave a rifle outside a hotel window and keep reaching for your waistband at gunpoint, society is better off without you in it.

Do you count 100s or 1000s on one hand or two? Just google back people shot by policy in 2020 and you'll get facts, but I guess you have big hands and know everything. Hey, a black guy without a gun gets shot, why should that bother you?

So, you're head is in the desert sand. If you can pull it out, ask yourself this question. Why does BLM exist? Try a little empathy before you answer.

As far as your next comment, elections are about the choice between the lesser of the two evils. I would guess from your perspective, I can see you'd like the sore loser who refuses to concede power when he loses. It's kinda like running on the field and crying when your team loses. No one likes a sore loser, but is that what you teach your children?

Both sides honestly kinda suck, but one is much worse.
You might try looking at the WAPO database of fatal police shootings to firm up your numbers. You may be surprised how few unarmed and unprovoked fatal shootings by police, not that any are OK, but not remotely close to being systematic. Doesn't mean that reforms aren't warranted, just that we should focus on the data, and not emotions.

Back