Biden announced his intent to run in 2024

Thank you President Trump for being a warrior for the kids. I know everyone on the forum hates you. They call you "T," stupid, arrogant, Orange Man, divisive, blow hard and so many other names. Thank you for telling the world that your administrations #1 goal was to ERADICATE HUMAN TRAFFICKING. Thank you for abolishing Roe v Wade, another divisive issue for those who want to kill babies and then use the baby parts for hot dogs and hamburgers. Thank you for taking a stand for all woman and being divisive saying, "No way" to allow a biological male to play the part of a female and take her spot on team. Thank you 100% for taking a stand and helping SAVE THE KIDS. It's my #1 mission until I die as well sir.

1682806778037.png

Just a note for those who might be wondering -- I used to try to debate with crush and his friends who post here, but it occurred to me it would be like going to the circus and asking the clowns to take off those ridiculous costumes.

Just a note for those who might be wondering -- I used to try to debate with crush and his friends who post here, but it occurred to me it would be like going to the circus and asking the clowns to take off those ridiculous costumes.
Hahhahaha. For all those following my dd story the last 5 years, this Espola avatar and the other avatars he plays used to be my pal on here. He liked all my posts. You used to debate me? Now that is funny:p:p:p No sir, you actually loved me until I talked about the asshats who caught a woman in adultery and made her stand naked in front of the other men and Yeshua back in 30AD. Yeshua liberated her and all woman who were slaves to the men back then. Where was the man that was cheating dude? Classic what you have become. You, Surf Futbol, EOTL and Husker Du are known atheists so why did that trigger you so much? You know 100% this is a spiritual war and you lost pal. That day was the beginning of all the threats to my DMs and I started getting hate mail and folks on here started to hate me. Fathers wanting to fight me at the fields, hahahahahaha. What a loser!!! Blacklisted is understatement. You told EVERYONE I was the first one you ever ignored. I am so honored. Let's debate the issues of today little liar man. You sure chose wrong.

P.S. Espoal also tried to get Dom to cancel me and kick me off. Thank you Dom for allowing me free speech. I know you got offers to buy this place so "they" could shut the forum down and silence my voice. I know I was bad for soccer business and I;m not sorry

Last edited:
WATCH @espola. You will knell for Christ, trust me. You will because of his pure LOVE. God loves you Espola and so do I. I forgive you over and over. Some day when this is all over and your shown the truth about all the kids that go missing, aborted to be used to make hot dogs or born only to harvest their organs and used as spare parts for rich asshats to live longer, we will meet up and talk about the truth. The truth is the truth dude.

1682808887168.png

Hey Espola, where are your two brothers Husker and Surf Futbol? I see SF popping his head in and out but no posts. Did he get suspended from Dom? I see Husker Du gives you a like from time to time. Does that "like" give you dopamine in your brain?

The only way Espola and his two brothers, Husker and EOTL is cheating, stealing, spying and lying and of course, pay for play. I caught them all. I told many on here when the whole truth comes out you guys will appreciate me for taking a stand against cheating. Being called names like dumb dumb, moron, crazy dad, medal chaser, club hopper, stupid and the like is easy compared to what the Human Trafficking kids have gone through. Bring it Espola. Stop hiding in the dark and debate me like a man loser. Let everyone see the truth you. Please invite Husker and Surf Futbol. I welcome the challenge. I'm still SMFH what you confessed you did at church camp. God is not happy with liars and deceivers like you.

1682821112311.png

1682872149336.png

CNN panelist calls out Biden joke about never taking questions from the press: 'He was laughing at you'

"On Biden, the line that will stick with me is, ‘in a lot of ways, this dinner sums up my first two years in office, I’ll talk for 10 minutes, take zero questions, and cheerfully walk away,’" Jennings said during a panel discussion on CNN. "For the journalists in the room, he wasn't laughing with you, he was laughing at you."

Jennings said Biden was "mocking the press."

Remember when The Espola Brothers (Husker & Surf Futbol) said the Laptop from Hell was fake and a nothing burger?

1682874088217.png

Roy Wood at WHCD --

Let the Dark side laugh at us all. I have no Tel A Vision to watch this crap Espola. Thanks for the clips. Dr. Fraud did so many lies on us that I can't count them. Espola is a LIAR, CHEATER and __________ & _______________!!!!! Let that sink in folks.

1682880454072.png

"You want the part, position, play time and access?" "Then you do as we say, STFU and obey the boss." Pay for play is not the way to play. Brown nosing and ass kissing to make the team is over folks.

Actor Matthew Lawrence says he was propositioned by Marvel film director and dropped by talent agency after refusing advances

On Friday, actor Matthew Lawrence said on his podcast Brotherly Love, co-hosted by his brothers and fellow actors Andrew and Joey Lawrence, both actors, that he was "propositioned to get a huge role" by a famous director to get a role in a Marvel movie.

"Whether it's another woman or another man in power, there's been many times in my life where I've been propositioned to get a huge role," Lawrence said. "I've lost my agency because I went to the hotel room—which I can't believe they would send me to—of a very prominent Oscar award-winning director, who showed up in his robe, asked me to take my clothes off and said he needed to take Polaroids of me and then if I did XY and Z I would be the next Marvel character."

If you wat to text Dark Brandon and the Devil himself to offer your support, here is the number to text

Now divide 2020/666 and see what you come up with. Symbolism will be their downfall. They have to show You, Me and Dupree what their up to so their not guilty of fraud in the law of nature. It's in the Satanic handbook. They also like to sacrifice kids. These people are sick.

1682908481263.png

I thought you were just hiding because you got tired of being called out on your bullshit, Waldo.

Back