Biden announced his intent to run in 2024

pewpew

SILVER ELITE
Just saw this on Ch7 news this morning at 4am. Get your popcorn out. Let the BS begin.

Prediction based on human realities -- Biden will bow out due to medical issues before the 2024 Nominating Convention. The Democrats will be forced to fall back on their most-popular member, who at the moment is Michelle Obama.

Gavin Newsom might be persuaded to round out the ticket as the VP candidate.

Last edited:
Prediction based on human realities -- Biden will bow out due to medical issues before the 2024 Nominating Convention. The Democrats will be forced to fall back on their most-popular member, who at the moment is Michelle Obama.

If you vote for Gavin Newsom, you're simply uneducated. But then again, you'd have to be uneducated to vote for Joe Biden. Gavin Newsom brings ZERO to the table. He's a douchebag that banged his best friend's wife, helped destroy San Francisco, is currently destroying California and loves to make rules he and his own family refuse to follow.

Big Mike Obama is less qualified than Gavin.

Joe, Hunter and "IT" are after the Soul of America, one Soul at a time. So many of my pals sold out for money, job, prestige and a seat at table. Joe also announced that your child is the States child. Let this sink in. Anyone on here voting for Joe? RFK Jr?

Joe, Hunter and "IT" are after the Soul of America, one Soul at a time. So many of my pals sold out for money, job, prestige and a seat at table. Joe also announced that your child is the States child. Let this sink in. Anyone on here voting for Joe? RFK Jr?

Many Americans are sheep voting for a great voice. That's the only thing Obama accomplished in 8-years. He was a dynamic speaker that loved to hear himself talk.

RFK Jr. lacks that ability... though nobody has been less capable of forming a coherent sentence than Potato Joe Biden.

It's official, Jill Biden is evil. Who would prop up their spouse like this who is clearly in cognitive decline?
She was the families baby sitter and then FJB wife died and then they got married. It's a wonderful love story. I see your waking up to all the evil. I love you bro. "They" are after the kids man, trust me on this.

1682441158337.png

Gavin is tough on crime now. He is deploying the National Guard to help deal with all the crime in San Fran. Is this the same city that handed out drugs and needles and were 100% for, "defund the police?"

Wake up normies, our country needs you. Your hate for one man and the others that want free play and freedom has blinded you. I get it, the game of "pay for play" got some of you and that happens. That does not make you a bad person. You played the game that was given to you at birth. All you have to do is wake up, eat some crow and never let this happen again. God bless you all and God always wins. NCSWIC!!!

It's official, Jill Biden is evil. Who would prop up their spouse like this who is clearly in cognitive decline?

The same idiot that would compare Latinos to breakfast tacos.

Dr. Jill knows the payment from China will stop if Joe doesn't keep the big chair... and Hunter will just GET the chair.

Gavin is tough on crime now. He is deploying the National Guard to help deal with all the crime in San Fran. Is this the same city that handed out drugs and needles and were 100% for, "defund the police?"

Yes. The Demotards finally realized nobody was buying their bullshit and souls for sale when it comes to votes. Biden even quietly began reinforcing the border wall when nobody was watching. Everything Trump did, that Biden promised to undo, is back again. My favorite part is the quote, "Last year, UC San Diego saw a fivefold increase in admissions of patients with traumatic injuries. Between 2019 and 2021, it treated 375 such patients, compared with only a few dozen in the previous three years. Trauma physicians call it an ā€œunseen public health crisis.ā€ You want to fix the public health crisis? DON'T CLIMB THE FUCKING WALL AND BREAK OUT LAWS. There... problem solved.

The same idiot that would compare Latinos to breakfast tacos.

Dr. Jill knows the payment from China will stop if Joe doesn't keep the big chair... and Hunter will just GET the chair.
Or worse, she denies she has a grandchildren for the sole reason that its politically expedient. She is a POS.

BREAKING!
1f6a8.svg

The Whistleblower who was planning to reveal information on Biden familyā€™s corruption has apparently disappeared.

Iā€™m hardly surprised, but that sucks. I truly hope he's safe!!

Back