Biden announced his intent to run in 2024

Surf Futbol actually made fun of some of our dd getting raped in the girls bathrooms at school. Were dealing with sick people. Please take a few minutes everyday to pray or if you don't pray, send positive vibes to these kids. Their being used in ways that is insane!

1682636826309.png

I'd like to think this country can do better than Joe Biden and Donald Trump. Perhaps moving Carlson out, RuPaul Lemon out and regaining our sanity by removing all this woke bullshit, we're finally headed in the right direction.

Trump = more divisiveness.
Biden = Harris = Complete and utter incompetence.

Watch this. These people are nuts!!!

The best part is Item #1... JoeTato mumbling that MAGA republicans are coming after your social security. A simple, 30 second google search will tell anyone and everyone Joe Biden spent decades trying to cut social security, Medicare and Medicaid. The dishonesty is unbelievable.

The best part is Item #1... JoeTato mumbling that MAGA republicans are coming after your social security. A simple, 30 second google search will tell anyone and everyone Joe Biden spent decades trying to cut social security, Medicare and Medicaid. The dishonesty is unbelievable.
All they do is lie. They have no other language to speak. This is Espola's America in a nutshell. Just wait, so much more lies are being xxxposed. They don't really know right from wrong because no one taught them and all the deals are made in the backroom. They just buy, bribe and blackmail with money, sex and lies.

All they do is lie. They have no other language to speak. This is Espola's America in a nutshell. Just wait, so much more lies are being xxxposed. They don't really know right from wrong because no one taught them and all the deals are made in the backroom. They just buy, bribe and blackmail with money, sex and lies.

I'm changing Espola's nickname from Elmer Fudd to Waldo. Everytime facts make their way onto this thread, Libtards disappear.

I'm changing Espola's nickname from Elmer Fudd to Waldo. Everytime facts make their way onto this thread, Libtards disappear.
Their all gone. Crickets!!! I love debating issues. These losers don't debate, they lie for their leader at all cost. When I was young, I challenged these cheats and they hate me at school, suspended me, called me dumb dumb, idiot, will be a failure in life and loser because I wouldn't submit to them and their lies. I'm back to finish the debate. I actually know Espola was playing multiple avatars on here to make himself feel supported. When you lie in life and hate God, well, it won't go well for you. TGIFF.

I'd like to think this country can do better than Joe Biden and Donald Trump. Perhaps moving Carlson out, RuPaul Lemon out and regaining our sanity by removing all this woke bullshit, we're finally headed in the right direction.

Trump = more divisiveness.
Biden = Harris = Complete and utter incompetence.
Wrong on Trump. All of you will eat crow and cry for what this man has endured. Just wait. Soon this will all come clearer. The only way is the Military. They need to clean this place up. Trump came to disrupt their evil plans bro. If HRC won (allowed to cheat) we would have all been mandated to take poison jabs and I would be locked up somewhere or dead (I know many would like that, lol). I also came to disrupt liars who cheat and pay to play.

Wrong on Trump. All of you will eat crow and cry for what this man has endured. Just wait. Soon this will all come clearer. The only way is the Military. They need to clean this place up. Trump came to disrupt their evil plans bro. If HRC won (allowed to cheat) we would have all been mandated to take poison jabs and I would be locked up somewhere or dead (I know many would like that, lol). I also came to disrupt liars who cheat and pay to play.

No, I'm not wrong on Trump. I support the job he did but democrats have never recovered from him embarrassing them and Hillary. They spent 4-years fighting everything he said and did so, should he win again, the reaction will be even worse. Democrats will continue to divide our nation out of spite. Having seen what an abject failure the Biden Administration is, they won't have the ability to say "we can do better" anymore. They didn't.

No, I'm not wrong on Trump. I support the job he did but democrats have never recovered from him embarrassing them and Hillary. They spent 4-years fighting everything he said and did so, should he win again, the reaction will be even worse. Democrats will continue to divide our nation out of spite. Having seen what an abject failure the Biden Administration is, they won't have the ability to say "we can do better" anymore.
You are 100% wrong about Trump. You kind of double speak with Trump, which is odd to me. I can debate you if you want, no problem. I do have to go spend time with my in-laws at 9 and will be back later today. Both have Alzheimers. Gee, how did that happen? Only Trump could have destroyed these rats because he was not bought. Like him, love him or hate him does not change the TRUTH! Military 100% got him in the ring. Find me someone who cannot be bought Slo and we can discuss. Peace to you and God Help Us and God Bless America.

No, I'm not wrong. I wrote Trump=divisiveness and that's completely accurate. It also creates divisiveness amongst conservatives because Trump can't stay out of his own way with his mouth. Do you remember these liberals losing their minds BEFORE Trump won? You don't. They were still libtards but they weren't censoring speech, they weren't saying men can get pregnant and they weren't allowing males into female locker and restrooms. Trump winning put them over the edge. Hillary laughed at him. Pelosi laughed at him. Celebrities laughed at him. CNN and MSNBC laughed at him. They were ALL made to look stupid. And now that they can't say Democrats can do better, because clearly they can't with JoeTato having a 38% approval rating for 2-years. They will only get worse if Trump wins again.

That's not a slam on Trump... that's simply pointing out what they'll do if he wins again. I don't like Trump as a person. I think he's an asshole, but he did a pretty good job of running this country (from the perspective of a businessman) and you're right that it disrupted the corruption. JoeTato Biden didn't get to be a millionaire by working as a civil servant.

No, I'm not wrong. I wrote Trump=divisiveness and that's completely accurate. It also creates divisiveness amongst conservatives because Trump can't stay out of his own way with his mouth. I don't like Trump as a person. I think he's an asshole
I know you hate Trump, I get that. You will eat crow. It's ok, we all have to eat crow when were wrong. He's divisive with rats, who happen to be on every side. This is not about left vs right. It's about ENDING HUMAN TRAFFICKING and pure evil dude. I have to go now, peace out!

In my lifetime on earth, Trump is the only President I know that said he would bring our troops home, end stupid wars and ERADICATE HUMAN TRAFFICKING. That is 100% fact. He is the only man who would take a stand to save the kids and I stand with him 100%. He help destroy Roe v Wade. Hate him all you want forum pals. As soon as T told the news his plans, they attacked him. Dude is smacking asshats in da face because they don't care about kids, they only want to make money off the kids.

1682718469527.png

Back