Biden announced his intent to run in 2024

Guns are bad. No leads on this shooter. Maybe they should look in Mexico since that's where he came from, illegally, many times. Nice job, Biden!

Well, if by "finish the job", Biden actually meant "destroy liberal run cities so nobody wants to be there", he's actually doing something right. Democrats continue to destroy great cities with their "awe, they just got dealt a tough hand" bullshit. Thanks for hanging in there, Nordstrom. We know San Francisco has become a cesspool thanks to Gavin and Aunt Nancy. Thanks to you democrats. You've truly been the party of unification.

Well, if by "finish the job", Biden actually meant "destroy liberal run cities so nobody wants to be there", he's actually doing something right. Democrats continue to destroy great cities with their "awe, they just got dealt a tough hand" bullshit. Thanks for hanging in there, Nordstrom. We know San Francisco has become a cesspool thanks to Gavin and Aunt Nancy. Thanks to you democrats. You've truly been the party of unification.

My wife and I have some gr8t friends whose dd went up to SF State to play soccer. First day on campus her car was broken into. A friend was assaulted. Another girl was raped. The politics to be on the team was insane and if you didn't do as told, you were outcasted. She left mid way in the season and is now in a safe place. I loved going up to SF in the 70s in our camper. We would hit Big Sur, then go stay in SF and then head up to the Russian River. So beautiful. Satan did start his church in SS in 1966, the year I was born.

Back