AYSO player rating

You stole 15 IQ points from me everytime you posted this.
Nobody said AYSO supporters had reading comprehension Slick'.... I wonder how many injuries a year soccer youth suffer at the hands of AYSO drilling at crappy elementary school fields and parks Slick'- any comment???

Happens in club at 5X the cost

I'd love to see the data that you have that backs up this comment. :oops:
Hmmmm... For starters check out the UofIdaho murderer as a gross example but all too common one... Sheriff's in CA have notorious, well documented domestic violence issues, but they are presumably "live-scanned".... Sheriff's narcotics lieutenant charged with domestic battery - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com) DCFS cases are not accessible by LiveScan.... I suppose LiveScan has some deterrent effect because it kept "Slobodan" out of coaching...o_O

Nobody said AYSO supporters had reading comprehension Slick'.... I wonder how many injuries a year soccer youth suffer at the hands of AYSO drilling at crappy elementary school fields and parks Slick'- any comment???

I don't support AYSO. I just condemn ass clowns like you posting the same shit 3 times in a row because you have to go potty and can't figure out the 5 second delay to post.

I wonder how many kids that end up playing college started in AYSO? I know Alex Morgan and Landon Donovan are the two most famous alumni, but when you have a kid that has never played, great spot to try out soccer for their first couple years. Play AYSO, NJB, Pop Warner, Little League. Then figure out what your kid wants to do and jump to the next level.

All my kids started with AYSO. My daughter is a college junior and one of the 2.3% of women high school players that made it to a D1 program. She is on athletic scholarship and also my son plays on a ranked DIII program. My high school aged son has had national championships with his club and already communicating with DI coaches. AYSO was a great place to start, and you can't argue it with the results when she ends up on a D1 athletic scholarship at a large school with over 35K students.

Would I recommend AYSO? Only to families that are looking for less commitment and minimal travel. Not everyone can afford to put their kids on a club team. We are very fortunate that we can afford club teams; no need to condescend to those who can't.

3 girls I coached on my daughter's CORE team (or Extra? Don't recall) now play ECNL, and 1 plays ECRL. My influence, obviously.

The rest went on to different sports or play SCDSL (or whatever they call it now). None still play AYSO. My influence, obviously.

AYSO serves its purpose. They were 9 and 10 years old. I enjoyed the girls and the parents, who were nuts (we're all nuts). The girls had fun, worked hard, and made hair bows with the team colors.

The end.

Just keep touting AYSO chief..... Nuff' said....

My daughter started with AYSO for a couple of years before she went to club - she built her foundational skills there. She ended up on a very successful club team with most of the starting lineup going DI (only 2.3 percent of high school aged girl soccer players end up on a D1 roster). She is now entering her junior year in college at a large DI school and still on athletic scholarship while practically going to college for free. What's your argument against this?

3 girls I coached on my daughter's CORE team (or Extra? Don't recall) now play ECNL, and 1 plays ECRL. My influence, obviously.

The rest went on to different sports or play SCDSL (or whatever they call it now). None still play AYSO. My influence, obviously.

AYSO serves its purpose. They were 9 and 10 years old. I enjoyed the girls and the parents, who were nuts (we're all nuts). The girls had fun, worked hard, and made hair bows with the team colors.

The end.

Perfect!! Well said.

All my kids started with AYSO. My daughter is a college junior and one of the 2.3% of women high school players that made it to a D1 program. She is on athletic scholarship and also my son plays on a ranked DIII program. My high school aged son has had national championships with his club and already communicating with DI coaches. AYSO was a great place to start, and you can't argue it with the results when she ends up on a D1 athletic scholarship at a large school with over 35K students.

Would I recommend AYSO? Only to families that are looking for less commitment and minimal travel. Not everyone can afford to put their kids on a club team. We are very fortunate that we can afford club teams; no need to condescend to those who can't.

Depending on where and how you live, AYSO might be your only option.

Form the AYSO team I coached when the girls were 4-5...

1 = GA
2 = DPL
1 = Competitive travel softball

I'm sure a couple more continued with sports but unfortunately I lost touch with the parents.

A panacea of anecdotes!!!!

That was a weak attempt at having the last word. You have no more arguments left. Let me know when you're able to give a good argument to our experience with AYSO. Started with AYSO and built foundation, made strong and successful top club team on first tryout, ended up with large DI program on athletic scholarship, and has played in every single college game including against European women pro league teams.

That was a weak attempt at having the last word. You have no more arguments left. Let me know when you're able to give a good argument to our experience with AYSO. Started with AYSO and built foundation, made strong and successful top club team on first tryout, ended up with large DI program on athletic scholarship, and has played in every single college game including against European women pro league teams.
Are you the subject of those reported criminal indictments Slick? A Qnon supporter??

Back