What happened to OC Surf Girls DOC?

Soccer

SILVER ELITE
Gus C out as OC Surf DOC. Wh? was it the fact he was dating a mom of one of his girls on his team for 2 plus years now? And there was inappropriate behavior on team travel trips?

Anyone know? Where does he end up? Legends? Surf SD?

Conflict of interest is a problem especially if you think that's why he didn't get your kid into Stanford but he had other teams too. Just my opinion

This all sucks!!! Fact, where are you? How about the great recruiter who also told me to go there for free? Remember when Robert D told Gaylord Focker to keep his snake in his cage because he was watching? I told many a doc the same thing and they told me they know all the college coaches and YNT scouts and to shut the hell up or else........

Who will be coaching his teams? He had 3 teams, right? 05 DA, 05 DPL and 04 DPL.
Are the vultures circling? Are Pats, Slammers and Blues sending emails and text messages to their player database?
Is GC shopping around to see who will give him the best deal if he brings his teams over?
If players move to another club's DA or DPL team (with our without GC) who gets bumped down the roster?

Need to take a power washer filled with bleach to clean out the big orgs that run so cal soccer....it's gross....our poor kids caught in the middle

I wonder what Fact makes of this.....any insight
I am not sure why you continue to think that I am affiliated with West Coast. I am not, but I do respect a lot of their coaches. I do not know anything about this issue.

You're new right? Why come in combative, yet complain about the civility of the Forum?

Maybe go with being part of the solution rather than part of the problem. Thanks
So far this what I have on this new one. DPL, Dallas Big Hat No Cattle Showcase, guest at DA Fl showcase, HS Soccer and then get the big call up to DA. Is that right bro? I was sold that program and saw way too much soccer and said no TY. Sounds like you and your dd are having a lot of fun flying around and let me say, "I'm happy for you and your dd." I mean that sir

You're new right? Why come in combative, yet complain about the civility of the Forum?

Maybe go with being part of the solution rather than part of the problem. Thanks

agree...with this agenda thinking he may be less of a new member and more of a re-spawn :)

Hey bold dad, what do you call me with my 4 avatars? I'm not re-spawn right? Give it to me straight and don;t hold back :)

I'm skeptical of the lost passwords reasoning......but you've been very open and clear that the accounts were all you so no indictment needed....

Back