What happened to OC Surf Girls DOC?

Good point you make Mic. Other than a few gentle nudges in soccer helper’s direction, (which I’m pretty sure he can take) I’ve asked for a little advice re conditioning and that’s about it so far.
Yep, new member not a remake.

I joined hoping to learn something and contribute something where I can. So I’ll hold my toungue till I think of something more constructive to say.

I had girls on his teams and all I can say is "no surprise". We left OC surf since the politics weren't my cup of tea. He suddenly fired Alex F, the old 04 coach with lots of empty promises. Half of the 04 team left after a few months since there was no high level or college exposure. Dating players mom? Yep. Made for interesting team dinners. I learned not to knock on his hotel room for fear of who would open the door. Was the daughter getting "extra" play-time? Perhaps, I can neither confirm nor deny that rumor:) He was an intense coach that I thought played the girls unfairly when he suddenly fired Alex and did nothing with the 3 or 4 teams he inherited. He was a good recruiter though as he rebuilt his 02 ECNL team with 2 returning players. I would think he would wonder why all but 2 players left his pretty darn good team. Again, just my opinion from a long time west coast family.

Who is the coach?
OC Surf is proud to announce the newest addition to the OC Surf Family.
Toumi Abdelghani will take on the role of DPL Director. Toumi comes to OC Surf after a stint serving as Girls DA Director for Albion SC. Toumi will also continue with his role as a coaching instructor for US Soccer. He carries a USSF “A” license, USYS National Youth license, USSF Goal Keeping License. Coach Toumi was also a college coach for 12 years. OC Surf is extremely happy to add a coach with the solid resume and experience that coach Toumi brings with him to the club.

OC Surf is proud to announce the newest addition to the OC Surf Family.
Toumi Abdelghani will take on the role of DPL Director. Toumi comes to OC Surf after a stint serving as Girls DA Director for Albion SC. Toumi will also continue with his role as a coaching instructor for US Soccer. He carries a USSF “A” license, USYS National Youth license, USSF Goal Keeping License. Coach Toumi was also a college coach for 12 years. OC Surf is extremely happy to add a coach with the solid resume and experience that coach Toumi brings with him to the club.

TA has had more clubs than hot dinners........

Gus C out as OC Surf DOC. Wh? was it the fact he was dating a mom of one of his girls on his team for 2 plus years now? And there was inappropriate behavior on team travel trips?

Anyone know? Where does he end up? Legends? Surf SD?
What's wrong with two consenting adults dating?

Gus C out as OC Surf DOC. Wh? was it the fact he was dating a mom of one of his girls on his team for 2 plus years now? And there was inappropriate behavior on team travel trips?

Anyone know? Where does he end up? Legends? Surf SD?
Y’all are slow. Nobody is posting the news yet?

I hear nothing but good things about his teaching development in youth soccer and helping dds and families get good college deal. Liverpool picked up a well known coach and he will help the brand do well. That Hoosiers coach got a second chase and won a natty. I have a friend who knows coach well and he will be going with coach to train the Liverpool Way. I wish all the girls success regardless of club, team, high school, college or no school and even pro and ayso. Just go play soccer and have fun and try and to avoid a foolish injury because some girls play dirty sometimes and kick other players in the ankles and calf, especially when ref is not looking. Sorry again for judging all the coaches. I was pissed off and I'm not anymore.

Back