Vaccine

Is that what's on the laptop? You never answered that question.
The laptop is simply a blank slate any nutter can use to project upon. Kinda like their lord and savior the Don the con. Whatever they want to be true.

Prayers up to those in New York City and San Fran. Monkey pox is spreading fast. LA next? This was how the Rona was rolled on all of us, SF, LA, NYC and as the World turns, so does my brain.

Truth speak. Thank you for being honest.

Like with the Hunter laptop, what is it you hope to/think you’ll/want to find?
why do you assume I want to find anything out? your obsession with the laptop, trumpy boy, and your quest to bend other's views are weird.

I don't hope to "find" anything. My view/opinion is that China has been less than honest about sars-cov2, a bit nefarious to say the least, in all aspects. Your view is that talking bobble heads in government and on tv should be 100% believed. Drive on, it's your right to have an opinion. The lens with which you and I view the world are completely different. And spare me with the trumpy stuff.....makes you sound like a crazy person.

why do you assume I want to find anything out? your obsession with the laptop, trumpy boy, and your quest to bend other's views are weird.

I don't hope to "find" anything. My view/opinion is that China has been less than honest about sars-cov2, a bit nefarious to say the least, in all aspects. Your view is that talking bobble heads in government and on tv should be 100% believed. Drive on, it's your right to have an opinion. The lens with which you and I view the world are completely different. And spare me with the trumpy stuff.....makes you sound like a crazy person.
That’s a load there of made up bs and presumptions. No one should believe China’s narrative no matter what the subject.
Again, I am just wondering what’s your point concern the origin of the virus, does that really matter? Is there a point you are trying to make or are you just questioning as a continuation of another agenda? Or another’s agenda that you latched onto, aka do you even know what you are after?

That’s a load there of made up bs and presumptions. No one should believe China’s narrative no matter what the subject.
Again, I am just wondering what’s your point concern the origin of the virus, does that really matter? Is there a point you are trying to make or are you just questioning as a continuation of another agenda? Or another’s agenda that you latched onto, aka do you even know what you are after?
wut?

The papers getting tossed about come, in part, from the Scripps Research Institute, not Scripps Institute of Oceanography. I appreciate that is likely a distinction without a difference for you but they are administratively distinct. I don't know what beach thing you are talking about, but if you're sure it came from Scripps Oceanography and you want to provide your guidance beyond harrumphing I was recently looking at their organizational structure since my kid was considering UCSD. That structure can be found here.

I suspect if you wrote to the Associate Dean of Marine Sciences and Cced the Director/Dean you would get some response. Since they would both be seeing it they would have to deal with it in some kind of way I suspect. Even if they just redirected to their outreach person. You might get some free swag.
I stand corrected on the Scripps Institute of Oceanography vs the Scripps Research Institute. Apparently I was triggered by the words Scripps Institute. My bad.

In terms of the "beach thing" I've posted it a number of times and the story was carried nationally by the AP and by many large newspapers. I will summarize for you. A highly credentialed research scientist from Scripps Oceanography said the sea air could carry the Covid virus distances. She also stated the following:
-The beach was the one of most dangerous places to be
-You should skip surfing because the sea air could kill you
-You couldn't pay her $1 million to go to the beach
-The virus could get into the water and winds could spread the virus across the coast

Misguided health policies were made based on these type of expert claims which were patently false. Not just false, but actually the opposite was true as beaches are one of the safest places. She, nor Scripps, have ever issued a retraction other than to say that she was taken out of context even though she was quoted verbatim. Her claims were reckless. (And while the idea of getting swag sound cool, I'm not going to write Scripps. If I wrote every scientific institution that promoted misinformation I wouldn't have time for a day job).

The lab leak and the animal source of Covid are just theories. I probably wouldn't bet on either one; however, I would probably give a slight edge to the lab leak theory. For one the lab leak theory has fewer dots to connect and fewer assumptions required. China blocking a thorough investigation of the lab adds some credence to this theory. Also the closest animal virus to Covid comes from bats which clearly the lab was experimenting with.

The biggest hole in the animal origination theory is they have yet to identify a source animal let alone a source species. Not only have they not identified a source they haven't even identified a subsequent species that has carried Covid. It's logical that if it came from an animal and is that contagious that we would have since found cases of Covid in species that were common to the wet market. Where are all those covid positive Raccoon Dogs?

That's one of the problems with the most recent studies is that since some swab samples found Covid in the wet market that they most have come from animals. Well has far as I know there were also plenty of humans at the wet market as well.

For both theories the best we have is circumstantial evidence, and at this stage of the game I'm doubtful that we will find a smoking gun. The evidence has either expired or been destroyed.

I stand corrected on the Scripps Institute of Oceanography vs the Scripps Research Institute. Apparently I was triggered by the words Scripps Institute. My bad.

In terms of the "beach thing" I've posted it a number of times and the story was carried nationally by the AP and by many large newspapers. I will summarize for you. A highly credentialed research scientist from Scripps Oceanography said the sea air could carry the Covid virus distances. She also stated the following:
-The beach was the one of most dangerous places to be
-You should skip surfing because the sea air could kill you
-You couldn't pay her $1 million to go to the beach
-The virus could get into the water and winds could spread the virus across the coast

Misguided health policies were made based on these type of expert claims which were patently false. Not just false, but actually the opposite was true as beaches are one of the safest places. She, nor Scripps, have ever issued a retraction other than to say that she was taken out of context even though she was quoted verbatim. Her claims were reckless. (And while the idea of getting swag sound cool, I'm not going to write Scripps. If I wrote every scientific institution that promoted misinformation I wouldn't have time for a day job).

The lab leak and the animal source of Covid are just theories. I probably wouldn't bet on either one; however, I would probably give a slight edge to the lab leak theory. For one the lab leak theory has fewer dots to connect and fewer assumptions required. China blocking a thorough investigation of the lab adds some credence to this theory. Also the closest animal virus to Covid comes from bats which clearly the lab was experimenting with.

The biggest hole in the animal origination theory is they have yet to identify a source animal let alone a source species. Not only have they not identified a source they haven't even identified a subsequent species that has carried Covid. It's logical that if it came from an animal and is that contagious that we would have since found cases of Covid in species that were common to the wet market. Where are all those covid positive Raccoon Dogs?

That's one of the problems with the most recent studies is that since some swab samples found Covid in the wet market that they most have come from animals. Well has far as I know there were also plenty of humans at the wet market as well.

For both theories the best we have is circumstantial evidence, and at this stage of the game I'm doubtful that we will find a smoking gun. The evidence has either expired or been destroyed.
Ok so you are leaning lab leak. If that turns out to be 100% certain what does that mean to you? What does that prove?

Back