Vaccine

Taking each in turn:

-likelihood of illness: in kids??? they are sick all the time. In others? they have the chance already to be protected from severe illness and illness is part of the human condition
-long term health damage: in them? long COVID is rare in kids and in any case one of them has had it. Since they are both boys, there is a small if real risk of myocarditis so for them the risk/benefit ratio is pretty much a wash. In others? they've had the chance already to be protected through vaccination.
-death: in them? Fewer than 1000 kids have died of COVID and almost all of them had significant health problems. In others, deaths among the vaccinated are on the floor.

My kids were "sick all the time" as well (I used to dread the "back-to-school flu" we all got every year in September), but they got fewer serious diseases than I did as a kid because vaccines against those diseases had been developed over that time.

My kids were "sick all the time" as well (I used to dread the "back-to-school flu" we all got every year in September), but they got fewer serious diseases than I did as a kid because vaccines against those diseases had been developed over that time.
Uncle of Lies!!!

Well, for them, this isn't a serious disease. For them, the flu is a more serious disease and when available my kids will be getting their flu shots.

p.s. why would you dread the back to school flu? Getting sick is part of the human condition. I'm getting over a small cold right now. You some sort of hypochondriac like Trump? You afraid to shake people's hands?

My father was an allergist/internal medicine. Every winter right before Christmas he'd bring home the flu from people who came to him "with winter allergies" and every Christmas I'd be down with the flu. So what? It's part of being human.

Nonsense.

Do you fight against the government coercion that makes you sit in stalled traffic on the right-side lanes of the freeway even when the left-side lanes are wide open?
Uncle liar, cheater and _____________________________________. Stay tune to find out who the real Espola. Just wait you guys, This guy has been _________________________ and so many too.

Father of lies?

Lover of fries, actually.
This is past funny liar. Look at you. Look in the mirror. This attitude of lies because you cheat and rob others of life with all your lies is coming to an end soon. No one with a heart would make fun of this. You have no heart and only use 4% of your brain. It's not too late

Morning Joe!!!

Enjoy the show everyone. If you like to live with liars & cheaters, you will get your wish. In fact, all liars, murderess, cheaters, rapist, racists, evil monsters that _________________________________kid's, will all be together soon.

Last edited:
I guess our country will have a choice to make. Round up Hound and force the shot on him and his family or let him be and not live in fear. Joe & and his girl have that look on their face that is not good. Horrible & scary. They both sound like Husker, Dad, Espola and his evil twin EOTL. These people are sick. Let's see who puts up with this life style of mask and control with fear. I have a liberal friend who is very fair minded and even he just told me this is 100% wrong and he will not wear a mask :) He wont take the 2nd shot or the boosters either, yay!!!! For those with a good heart and you realize how you got played, their is 100% a reverse of what was put in your body. Trust me :) If you want the shots and they make you feel safe, you can get as many boosters as you would like. Dr. F was all overe the place in this last episode. Flip & flop and dance around like no other 80+ Dr I have seen.

Well, for them, this isn't a serious disease. For them, the flu is a more serious disease and when available my kids will be getting their flu shots.

p.s. why would you dread the back to school flu? Getting sick is part of the human condition. I'm getting over a small cold right now. You some sort of hypochondriac like Trump? You afraid to shake people's hands?

My father was an allergist/internal medicine. Every winter right before Christmas he'd bring home the flu from people who came to him "with winter allergies" and every Christmas I'd be down with the flu. So what? It's part of being human.

I can't add anything to that.

Reducing the likelihood of illness, long-term health damage, or death is not enough for you?
You're so FOS sometimes. You are describing the Obese 38% of the American population pre-vax in 4/2020. During 4/2020 the Bestimate for Ro 2.5 IFR was .0005 for ages 0-49, symptomatic. Then in July of 2020 the Bestimate Ro 2.5 IFR was .0065 all age groups. No group breakdown. Lol!! Then comes September 2020 and Bestimate for Ro 2.5 is .00003 for ages 0-19 and Ro4 is .00001 for ages 0-19. These numbers are all pre-vax and on the CDC website. So why is L.A. masking this age group again?

Espola and his crew love this kind of truth....lol!!!

Biden defends previously saying vaccinated don't need masks: 'That was true at the time'

Back