Vaccine

I have a confession here. This is my favorite of the pandemic videos now. It has a little bit of everything: masker v. antimasker conflict, the reverse karen, BLM, an assault, lady angry about masks pulls down her masks to yell, small elevator, mental hysteria all in the course of twenty five seconds. It's perfect...a time capsule of the current age.

I have a confession here. This is my favorite of the pandemic videos now. It has a little bit of everything: masker v. antimasker conflict, the reverse karen, BLM, an assault, lady angry about masks pulls down her masks to yell, small elevator, mental hysteria all in the course of twenty five seconds. It's perfect...a time capsule of the current age.
Don’t forget the lady wearing black rubber gloves!

When will people realize this is just going to keep going on forever, there are always going to be variants. Do people really plan on taking boosters every 4 to 6 months? Do they really want to give their kids a booster every 4 to 6 months? Do they want to wear masks forever? This is something we are going to have to learn to live with, protect the vulnerable and let others live their lives.

The insanity continues. This is just for the initial vaccinations, which have likely warn off by now for many students. Of course, you know they will follow-up with periodic booster requirements, which in effect makes this more of a government prescribed medical treatment than a vaccination. Like I said before we are a country founded by geniuses and run by idiots.

The insanity continues. This is just for the initial vaccinations, which have likely warn off by now for many students. Of course, you know they will follow-up with periodic booster requirements, which in effect makes this more of a government prescribed medical treatment than a vaccination. Like I said before we are a country founded by geniuses and run by idiots.

This Weiner guy is a complete idiot. If you want anymore evidence that California is a nanny state, this takes the cake.

"On Thursday, Sen. Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco) introduced Senate Bill 866, which would permit children 12 and older to choose to be vaccinated, including against COVID-19, without a parent’s consent or knowledge."

This is going to be another year of the parent like we saw in Virginia. The left is going to continue to lose parents because of this lunacy. I think I recall Dad4 and maybe Espola claiming that the kid that was bribed by the school nurse to get a vaccination was just an "administrative mistake". Clearly its the Dems goal to vaccinate kids without parental consent, because, you know, Dems know what's best for us.

More letters going to Newsom. This time lead by doctors at UCSF

The petition calls for 17 changes. All are worth reading. A few stand out to me.

- The failure of leadership to recognize this continues to divide us.
"Acknowledge that any adult and most school age children have now had the opportunity to be fully vaccinated, and that forcing further mandates, particularly requiring boosters for children, is likely to increase mistrust and resentment of government and public health officials."

- The failure to do this contributed to our leadership earning the label 'Team Fear'
"Acknowledge the smaller risk that COVID-19 illness poses to children compared to the disproportionate toll that mitigation measures have taken on children."

- The failure to do this is why our leadership is seen as myopic.
"Commit to a rigorous cost-benefit analysis for all COVID restrictive policies to ensure that benefit always outweighs harm, without disproportionately prioritizing prevention of COVID-19 transmission above all other health considerations."

This Weiner guy is a complete idiot. If you want anymore evidence that California is a nanny state, this takes the cake.

"On Thursday, Sen. Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco) introduced Senate Bill 866, which would permit children 12 and older to choose to be vaccinated, including against COVID-19, without a parent’s consent or knowledge."

This is going to be another year of the parent like we saw in Virginia. The left is going to continue to lose parents because of this lunacy. I think I recall Dad4 and maybe Espola claiming that the kid that was bribed by the school nurse to get a vaccination was just an "administrative mistake". Clearly its the Dems goal to vaccinate kids without parental consent, because, you know, Dems know what's best for us.

Bribed? You mean like "No gas, no squeegee"?

The south shall rise again!!!! Oh that’s not what I meant

Yup! But Ireland still did this despite all that, with a peak five times the size of all prior peaks. It's important to recognize the fact that the vaccine is insufficient to prevent waves of cases (if we should even be caring about cases at this point).

It feels like the tide is turning - even in CA. I'll guess we'll see but I'm thinking neither bill passes.

Back