Trump and his supporters loves this shutdown

more like an add on. Ask Acosta.
You’re dumb, so you always speak in riddles to make yourself look smart to your cronies on here. And you’re wrong 100% of the time. Sad. I was correct that Trump was about to pull the “national emergency” card. He has acknowledged it.

“Let me tell you a little history of myself, in 1995 I thought the shutdown was the greatest thing since sliced bread, and you know what I’ve found out since then?” said Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA). “It costs money to shut down the government, it costs money to open government; it’s not a wise thing to do.”

You’re dumb, so you always speak in riddles to make yourself look smart to your cronies on here. And you’re wrong 100% of the time. Sad. I was correct that Trump was about to pull the “national emergency” card. He has acknowledged it.
I will have a talk with Iz and tell him to dumb it down for ya.

Lol! Fries U graduates!! What a deal! You people crack me up.

“Let me tell you a little history of myself, in 1995 I thought the shutdown was the greatest thing since sliced bread, and you know what I’ve found out since then?” said Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA). “It costs money to shut down the government, it costs money to open government; it’s not a wise thing to do.”
But it cooled the planet.

For a president that is unable to plan, unable to negotiate, unable to reach consensus, unable to govern, the shutdown is his crowning achievement. And his supporters love it too. Imagine it, a support group that doesn't believe in government, electing a president who is unable to govern. A shutdown is perfect for both Trump and his supporters because, in their minds, government workers are not necessary. TSA, who needs them? Government data, who needs it? Weather data? Why? Food inspections? Meh.

When asked if Trump can empathize with unpaid federal works, he shrugs and says yes. In his life, the president has never faced adversity, never wanted for his next meal, so the workers on furlough who are not working, or the workers who are working for zero paycheck... makes no difference to him... or his supporters... because Trump supporters want only what is best for themselves. Love they neighbor? Just a piece of fiction. Do unto others what you would have done to you? Feh, stupid babble.

Look at the timing of the shutdown. Just as the president is asked to work with divided government, he shuts the entire thing down. Can't manage it, shut it down. The president had 2 years of a republican controlled House and Senate, but could not get a deal done. But how could he get a deal done? The guy can not make a deal to save his life. So when faced with the idea that he would have to negotiate, he stops the entire process.

Imagine if your job functioned like the Trump administration? Imagine if everyone at your company was a Trump supporter?
A pre$ident can get a lot done when their terms are subsidized for 6 of 8 years in office.

Not worth getting into. Trump spent the campaign building relationships in Russia to get more business for himself at the expense of the American people and did whatever he could to make it happen. It means nothing to him because that's how he operates. You like it because it serves your agenda, which is really kinda funny since you say you live in California and complain about it all the time. When it comes down to it, you're not a very good operative.
Fries U! What a deal!

I will have a talk with him.

Now you see why the number of votes are so important in this dragnet operation.
You can read about conspiracy as a crime. It’s a pretty common charge, having nothing to do with the outcome of the conspiracy.
For example, there are crimes for engaging in terrorist conspiracies (“plotting,” if you will) without explosions or dead bodies. Or robbery conspiracies without anything being stolen. The act of conspiring is itself criminal. So here, for example, if there is such a crime as conspiring with a hostile country to affect our elections, then the issue of how many votes were actually affected is irrelevant. The crime is in the act of the discussions/conspiracy with the intent to affect the election, whether or not they succeeded.

For example, there are crimes for engaging in terrorist conspiracies (“plotting,” if you will) without explosions or dead bodies. Or robbery conspiracies without anything being stolen. The act of conspiring is itself criminal. So here, for example, if there is such a crime as conspiring with a hostile country to affect our elections, then the issue of how many votes were actually affected is irrelevant. The crime is in the act of the discussions/conspiracy with the intent to affect the election, whether or not they succeeded.
But they did succeed and it should be fairly easy to tell us more about how, specifically, the outcome was achieved. Otherwise, t haters are attempting the very conspiracy they accuse t of committing.

Back