Top 10 GU2011

MSK357

GOLD
Who are you talking about specifically? I haven’t seen anyone here hyping up their own kid
Nice baiting question jabroni, I think you know who I'm talking about but lets just say its quieted down after some were "instructed" not to post on here anymore. Probably gave it away now but definitely a few that fall into that category.

Nice baiting question jabroni, I think you know who I'm talking about but lets just say its quieted down after some were "instructed" not to post on here anymore. Probably gave it away now but definitely a few that fall into that category.
I figured you were talking about Luis. His daughter isn’t even a 2011 and he would only post in this group to hype up Ole Red.

I’m not trying to bait but on more than one occasion, you’ve brought up people talking about their daughters like they’re the next big thing but I haven’t come across a post on this 2011 board of someone hyping up their own kid. I’m trying to figure out if I missed something or if you’re just being crabby for no reason.

MSK357

GOLD
I figured you were talking about Luis. His daughter isn’t even a 2011 and he would only post in this group to hype up Ole Red.

I’m not trying to bait but on more than one occasion, you’ve brought up people talking about their daughters like they’re the next big thing but I haven’t come across a post on this 2011 board of someone hyping up their own kid. I’m trying to figure out if I missed something or if you’re just being crabby for no reason.
Never said luis, but I guess that shows even when you missed it, you notice it across the forum.

ARod24

SILVER
I have no problem "debating" about the rankings, I even fed into it a little. Its the people that think they got the next WNT player at 8 years old that makes me roll my eyes. And yes, I got a daughter that's a 2011. She's going to be the next WNT player by the way. lol.
Lol I get it, and I can see why it gets you to roll your eyes. Bickering was the term used therefore I used it as well but yes I agree with you... everyone has their rights to their own opinions so debating might be a better term. I see where you stand on ranking the teams therefore I’ll drop the topic here and won’t continue to debate about it with you.
Glad to here that your DD is a 2011 player. I’m sure will get a chance to play against each other if we havent had the opportunity yet since we did play Beach about 2-3 weeks ago. Best of luck on spring league and most importantly enjoy the ride.

Laser1

BRONZE
Pre Tournament Season Ranking
1. Blues
2. Eagles
3. Legends
4. Blues Forsyth
5. Ole
6. Slammers HB
7. LAGSD Medina
8. Rebels
9. San Diego SC
10. Slammers Orange Huie

Eagles moves up the rankings after the finals appearance/results
Blues Forsyth stays above the list due to recent results
San Diego SC takes Blues 2012 spot in the rankings after State Cup win
New Rankings for 2020

1. Blues - State Cup Champions
2. Legends FC - Blues Cup Champions/ Semifinalist
3 Eagles- State Cup Finalist
4. Ole- State Cup Semifinalist
5. SD Galaxy Quarter finalists
6.HB Slammers
7. Blues Forsyth
8. Rebels
9. Blast
10. Murrieta Surf.

Based on State Cup results and Major Tournaments.

Blues Rennie -holds the top spot based on their State cup results and Major Tournament wins.
The only team to beat the Blues is Legends FC. So they stay at 2nd.
Eagles move up to 3rd based on their State Cup results.
Ole moves up based on their State cup results.
SD Galaxy moves up in the rankings based on there State Cup results.
The 5th place spot can change on a week to week basis depending on the performance of teams ranked in the 5th thru 8th place.

New Rankings for 2020

1. Blues - State Cup Champions
2. Legends FC - Blues Cup Champions/ Semifinalist
3 Eagles- State Cup Finalist
4. Ole- State Cup Semifinalist
5. SD Galaxy Quarter finalists
6.HB Slammers
7. Blues Forsyth
8. Rebels
9. Blast
10. Murrieta Surf.

Based on State Cup results and Major Tournaments.

Blues Rennie -holds the top spot based on their State cup results and Major Tournament wins.
The only team to beat the Blues is Legends FC. So they stay at 2nd.
Eagles move up to 3rd based on their State Cup results.
Ole moves up based on their State cup results.
SD Galaxy moves up in the rankings based on there State Cup results.
The 5th place spot can change on a week to week basis depending on the performance of teams ranked in the 5th thru 8th place.
I have a hard time putting Murrieta Surf in the top 10 when they could not advance from the group stage in Governors

I agree, Murrieta Surf did not do well in State Cup.
Maybe Slammers Cruz for the 10th spot?
Im of the belief that Slammers Huie and SDSC both are worthy of top 10 spots. Slammers Cruz has too many losses to teams not mentioned in your top 10 would be hard for me to rank them.

The Slammers Spring League schedule is out - looks like there are going to be some good games. I see the SC Blues 12 Lime is in the 2011 Flight 1 bracket so they will have a chance to play against some of these Top 10 teams. Should be interesting.