Top 10 GU2011

He’s hiding behind 2 accounts to talk mess about 9 year olds lol... says a lot about him!! So if his DD wasn’t even on the field either weekend of Ole play I’m confused on why he has so much to say about them... but who am I to say anything lol.... somewhere down the line he must’ve taken an L to Ole and it still isn’t sitting right with him!! GREAT JOB OLE
If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Let's let the next team you play decide. I know what I saw and heard in previous games.

Exactly typical to your kind the ones who need a fake account to hide and speak up in person you wouldn’t say a thing if someone was a bully like you say especially with my daughter you best believe there would be a problem in person
Are you mad that your team is getting called out or mad that you think I'm lying? If you think I'm lying then every team you play from here on out will say I'm full of shit. So no harm done except to my own credibility. I think you're mad about getting called out. If you have a completely new team then my apologies. If not hopefully we can keep future games clean. In order not to trigger any more ole parents, this will be my last comment on this topic.

Are you mad that your team is getting called out or mad that you think I'm lying? If you think I'm lying then every team you play from here on out will say I'm full of shit. So no harm done except to my own credibility. I think you're mad about getting called out. If you have a completely new team then my apologies. If not hopefully we can keep future games clean. In order not to trigger any more ole parents, this will be my last comment on this topic.
Not mad at all it’s just funny how you came off strong like you know what your talking about and can show face with all due respect that’s soft

9C368491-4C43-4C11-ABFC-85B65136031B.jpeg
HB is currently looking for a couple player to add on to the roaster. Please feel free to contact Andres or Eric for further details.
Thanks and stay safe everyone

View attachment 11294
I would switch 5 & 6 putting SC Blues Sarabia at 5 and City at 6. I would also probably move SC Blues Michael (Forsyth) out of the top 10 and move up Rebels and Strikers up to 9 & 10.
[/QUOTE]

Jeeze, 8 or 9 of those teams in the top 10 can or have been within a goal of the other too. What a list of ballers!

Back