Today in Fascism

This is what Barr should be prosecuted for ?

DoJ releases memo sent to Bill Barr saying Donald Trump should not be charged with obstruction
Rob Crilly, Senior U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.Com and Associated Press - Yesterday 5:27 PM

The Justice Department on Wednesday released the unredacted 2019 memo that concluded nothing President Donald Trump did - including firing the FBI director - amounted to obstruction of justice or warranted a prosecution in relation to the Mueller investigation.

Even without constitutional barriers to charging a president, it says, there is no case to answer...

...The nine-page memo, prepared for then-Attorney General William Barr by a pair of senior Justice Department officials, offered a legal analysis on whether Trump had criminally obstructed the investigation into potential ties between Russia and his 2016 presidential campaign.

Though the decision to clear Trump of obstruction has been well-documented, the newly disclosed memo offers additional details about how two of the department's senior-most leaders arrived at that conclusion...

DoJ releases memo sent to Bill Barr saying Donald Trump should not be charged with obstruction (msn.com)

“We must dare to be great; and we must realize that greatness is the fruit of toil and sacrifice and high courage.”

Per usual you don't understand the difference.

In one case the house and Senate passed a bill related to loans.

In the recent case, nobody voted for it. Biden just decided to do it.

Big difference.

And it's totally illegal what Biden did.
A judge is going to block this very
quick and poof, once again Joe Sniffer Biden
is made the FOOL.

Only Congress can do what he " Claims " he
did to BUY LIBERAL VOTES.

This is what Barr should be prosecuted for ?

DoJ releases memo sent to Bill Barr saying Donald Trump should not be charged with obstruction
Rob Crilly, Senior U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.Com and Associated Press - Yesterday 5:27 PM

The Justice Department on Wednesday released the unredacted 2019 memo that concluded nothing President Donald Trump did - including firing the FBI director - amounted to obstruction of justice or warranted a prosecution in relation to the Mueller investigation.

Even without constitutional barriers to charging a president, it says, there is no case to answer...

...The nine-page memo, prepared for then-Attorney General William Barr by a pair of senior Justice Department officials, offered a legal analysis on whether Trump had criminally obstructed the investigation into potential ties between Russia and his 2016 presidential campaign.

Though the decision to clear Trump of obstruction has been well-documented, the newly disclosed memo offers additional details about how two of the department's senior-most leaders arrived at that conclusion...

DoJ releases memo sent to Bill Barr saying Donald Trump should not be charged with obstruction (msn.com)
And now that all the redacted part of the initial Muellefr report have been disclosed, the political machinations of that opinion have been revealed. If t had been re-elected, Barr would still be in the clear. Since he was not, it was only a matter of time until the full magnitude of his offense became evident, perhaps not for decades after Barr's death. Someday, however, the truth would be known.

Welcome to that someday.

Last edited:
And now that all the redacted part of the initial Muellefr report have been disclosed, the political machinations of that opinion have been revealed. If t had been re-elected, Barr would still be in the clear. Since he was not, it was only a matter of time until the full magnitude of his offense became evident, perhaps not for decades after Barr's death. Someday, however, the truth would be known.

Welcome to that someday.

Wow...Do you speak ( Type ) with a twisted tongue ( Finger ).

Ya Freak.

Welcome to that someday.
Another moist dream Magoo?

Facts and speculation are not the same...but you know that.
The facts are now open for e everyone to see for themselves. If you choose to remain ignorant., there is nothing I can do to help you.

I recall Mueller's comments when Barr first published his opinion, saying that Barr twisted the facts. Now we can all see how.

The facts are now open for e everyone to see for themselves. If you choose to remain ignorant., there is nothing I can do to help you.

I recall Mueller's comments when Barr first published his opinion, saying that Barr twisted the facts. Now we can all see how.
I can read the same facts as you Magoo...perhaps it is you who is judgmentally the ignorant one...
I don't think anything regarding Mueller and/or Barr will happen...Barr didn't craft the memo, staff did.
It's your wet dream not mine...

I can read the same facts as you Magoo...perhaps it is you who is judgmentally the ignorant one...
I don't think anything regarding Mueller and/or Barr will happen...Barr didn't craft the memo, staff did.
It's your wet dream not mine...
I will rashly assume that you have never worked on the staff of a powerful man.

Back