Today in Fascism

Plus, cashless bail for all those arrests so you don't have to pay to get out of jail for your crimes. Only Trump has to pay bail. Cops in Santa Monica during the 2020 riots sat by as these same bandits and agitators smashed windows and stole stuff to get the war to the next level. Remember the 5th of November and remember that the one's WHO started the riots also started 911, WW1, WW2, Covid 19, lockdowns, mask, 6 feet stay away from me and wash your hands you sinners. They & Them let them steal, riot and burn Federal buildings. Kamala helped bail these thugs out of jail before defunding the police was cool and cashless bail was in effect. They got what they wanted. Gavin let all the psychopaths out of jail early and this crazy DA in LA let's killers and rapists walk out the door. Let's not forget kneeling for one race or else. Now for real ladies to play sports in America you must except a man that considers himself a woman and let him play professional sports. The real women who go along with this bullshit are truly getting rewarded with all sorts of cash prizes. Let that sink in brother Watty. This is called infiltration at the very top, top of the money & sex food change. They worship money and sex, and many have dirty minds like espola, the church camp snake. These families have no loyalty to a country, only their own bloodline. Its why many are forced to have sex with dad in the shower. Boys & girls are all welcome in these bloodlines. Pedo is very high on the sex list and this group somehow got to the top. Gee, I wonder who helped them🤔 The men in this group deceive many with dressing up as a lady to get more of what they desire. You think all this MTF is coming out because "someday" MTFs will be professional soccer and basketball athletes? Oh no, look with your eyes and your eyes will explain WTF you're looking at. Don't be deceived. I know many men who feel like a woman, but they never say they a woman. I know women who feel like a man, but them don't tell everyone they a man. You know why? Because they don't have a penis and never will. They can buy a fake one, but they can't medically attach one from a donor. I feel for those who actually think this way. However, I do not support them taking jobs and positions away from biological women. They & Them watch us kill each other and then go to da bank. This is a very sophisticated team, and their top leader is called, "The Deceiver" for a reason. These evil bastards at the top only have criminals, Fascists, Marxists, psychopaths, lunatics, those they Bought, Bribed and Blackmailed on their team, all so they can Build Back Better for themselves. We were taught lies from the beginning. Many good people got tricked and then bought as little slaves. The one's with a mind like espola got bribed and then one's like EOTL got blackmailed.
Hysterical.

And m by that I don't mean funny, I mean that you are exhibiting signs of hysteria.

Hysterical.

And m by that I don't mean funny, I mean that you are exhibiting signs of hysteria.
Hysterical that you won't answer my Q about why you were up all night? Chrystal Meth? Crack? Speed Balls? You soon will be all out of lies because your all out of love espola. You have zero empathy, you do know that, right? I feel sad for you, your soul I mean.

Hysterical that you won't answer my Q about why you were up all night? Chrystal Meth? Crack? Speed Balls? You soon will be all out of lies because your all out of love espola. You have zero empathy, you do know that, right? I feel sad for you, your soul I mean.
I have no idea what that means. You're babbling uncontrollably, which is another indicator of hysteria. I recommend you seek immediate competent medical advice for your condition.

Killary was head Witch folks. What this crazy Witch was hunting will make many of you sick, some puke and some might just want to leave this place. Vampires have to do what they have to do to survive, just like a wolf. Yup, she was a Vampire Witch. I would also add what her and Huma were doing that is on Weiners Laptop from Satan will cause you all severe emotional pain, even if you're a heartless soul. Plus, she hunted Muammar like a wild animal and laughed about it. All he did was tell the big guy no to the US dollar and the Central Bank. What difference does it make you ask? This lady was the # 1 Witch on earth. Responsible for more babies killed than anyone on earth. This is espola's favorite woman, so I did lie when I said, "espola hated all women." I should have said "espola hates certain types of women." Please forgive me Fudd. The one playing her now is just an actress. It had to be done this way to wake up the sheep to the illusion they were living and the spell that was cast on them.

1714330922208.png

I have no idea what that means. You're babbling uncontrollably, which is another indicator of hysteria. I recommend you seek immediate competent medical advice for your condition.
When did you retire? This is the second Q I have asked.

Killary was head Witch folks. What this crazy Witch was hunting will make many of you sick, some puke and some might just want to leave this place. Vampires have to do what they have to do to survive, just like a wolf. Yup, she was a Vampire Witch. I would also add what her and Huma were doing that is on Weiners Laptop from Satan will cause you all severe emotional pain, even if you're a heartless soul. Plus, she hunted Muammar like a wild animal and laughed about it. All he did was tell the big guy no to the US dollar and the Central Bank. What difference does it make you ask? This lady was the # 1 Witch on earth. Responsible for more babies killed than anyone on earth. This is espola's favorite woman, so I did lie when I said, "espola hated all women." I should have said "espola hates certain types of women." Please forgive me Fudd. The one playing her now is just an actress. It had to be done this way to wake up the sheep to the illusion they were living and the spell that was cast on them.

View attachment 20821
I was never a Hillary supporter, a point I made in this forum more than once. I'll just add that to the list of hysterical lies about me that apparently can't stop yourself from doing.

View attachment 20821
And Hillary was never the subjexct of a "disbarment". Her license to practice law in Arkansas was suspended for a time for failing to complete continuing education classes while she was busy with other matters (US Senate, Secretary of State, etc). The Arkansas license was later restored.

"This article has been updated with information from the U.S. Campaign for Palestinian Rights."

You're like getting in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent. Your way out of your league on most topics. I'd suggest you stick to something you have an understanding of like turn-of-the-century youth soccer.

I appreciate much of your act is just being a contrarian troll, but that got stale 5 years ago.

"This article has been updated with information from the U.S. Campaign for Palestinian Rights."

You're like getting in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent. Your way out of your league on most topics. I'd suggest you stick to something you have an understanding of like turn-of-the-century youth soccer.

I appreciate much of your act is just being a contrarian troll, but that got stale 5 years ago.
I realize the story was too sweet for you to spit out, a holocaust survivor directly funding anti-semitic protestors.

Most of your response is just irrelevant insults. Have you been taking lessons from crush?

And Hillary was never the subjexct of a "disbarment". Her license to practice law in Arkansas was suspended for a time for failing to complete continuing education classes while she was busy with other matters (US Senate, Secretary of State, etc). The Arkansas license was later restored.
You sure sound like a supporter to me or at the veery least someone WHO defends the Witch. So, you voted for Trump in 2016? Who did you support in 2016 with your vote?

You sure sound like a supporter to me or at the veery least someone WHO defends the Witch. So, you voted for Trump in 2016? Who did you support in 2016 with your vote?
Neither of them, a fact that I have reported here many times. Your brain is like a sponge -- full of holes.

Last edited:
I realize the story was too sweet for you to spit out, a holocaust survivor directly funding anti-semitic protestors.

Most of your response is just irrelevant insults. Have you been taking lessons from crush?
Oh really? He sent his neighbors to the gas chambers by lying and saying he was a Nazi Christian. What he did was save his ass and then turn on his own neighbors. That is cheating in life the worst possible and blending in with the other. In order to survine you have to be a snitch and become a Hitler Youth. Where's Schindler when you need him. Soros Is like one of the male survivors on the Titanic getting on a boat over woman and children but 10x worse. I give you an "F" for your knowledge of history and how real history work. Watty gets a "C" because he's just average, doesn't take chances and sits on his fence way too much. I do like his participation, and he gets an "A" for that. If you answer your teacher's Q's, then you would get A for participation. Your knowledge right now in all basic life tests are a big fat "F." Sorry pal, your pride is thick and your ego runethover. Thy eye sees through you dark soul. You poor thing. It was hard growing up in a religious home. Those years on the high sea's indoctrinated you. It was your Marxist bunkmate that got to you. I know you wanted to be a lawyer but you couldn't pass the bar and so you became a Math & Science Teacher. When did you retire?

Back