Today in Fascism

Former Trump White House aide Peter Navarro has been ordered to report to a Miami prison on March 19 to begin serving a four month sentence for defying a subpoena from the Jan. 6 select committee.

Loser Liz and the Lawfare Losers. What a bunch of losers, liars and cheaters. Sending Vets and Grandmothers to Prison and now Peter. I'm telling everyone here that this will come back and bite the cheaters in the ass big time. This is what espola and Husker Du love about lying and cheating. Total losers!!!

Guys like watty were so gun ho for the war in Ukraine. espola & Husker Du are anti Russia, Russia, Russia and will do anything to destroy Putin, Trump and MAGA. It's a trip to truly see how these men actually treat our Vets and soldiers. They love Zelensky. They all suck, and Karma will deal with the losers, liars, TDS freaks and cheaters. They also support the Pedo Party. Insane time we live in.

U.S. Army Cuts Off Key Benefit From Deployed Soldiers. The U.S. Army has discontinued the practice of providing free storage for soldiers' belongings while they are away.​

1710174599027.png

Thanks for nothing......

Q Drop 9

“What happens if the truth about Haiti is released? Do D’s lose majority of the vote?
Through the looking glass.”
Q

1710176875487.png

They (The Teachers, Science liars and Atheist) sure tried to beat it out of me. I still remember the gr8t debates with some of my teachers who wanted kids killed before birth. I would rebuke them in front of the class, call them killers, make some of them cry and then I got suspended and got F's for my grade for non-compliance. I had one Earth Science teacher lady that loved rocks more than kids. Her breath was nasty. I had this other "Biology Professor" in college that was so weird and full of shit. I would debate him in front of the class and school him and make him look like a fool about his non-belief in God and he said I was stupid and emotional. He gave me an F. Anyway, so many teachers took the jabs and sold it to kids. A New Earth is coming, and everyone will be taught the truth, not lies from folks like espola and math teachers like Dad4. Stupid fools!!! Dad was so wrong about the mask and forced mandates on the jabs that he left the great debate. Total dumb dumbs, liars and idiots!!!

While you liberal fucktards are busy being the lowlife cowards you really are, and hiding from your cowardly vote and posts, here's some education for you on "inciting violence" from your party of love and inclusion. Fucking losers.

Only CNN would publish the "opinion" of an ILLEGAL ALIEN upset he doesn't have "a voice". Why? Because to libtards, ILLEGAL ALIENS = Votes.

My time is up here Slobodan. The debate is over, and I won. They all left because they can't handle the truth. Kids are going to win because God loves the little children of the earth. I said my peace here for 6 long years and I have more important matters to attend to. The men will pay for their crimes. I wish you the best and the rest of the losers I hope will eat crow someday. What some men did to the girls to make money will not go unpunished. I'm out!!!

"Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious," said the Irish writer Oscar Wilde. He was talking about performative hypernationalism, which he called the "most insincere form of self-conceit."

That fits President Donald Trump to a "T."

Did Papa E forward all that for you to post? Because I know you couldn't come up with all of that on your own.
I am a bit surprised at the "T" instead of the usual "t" you and E use so proudly as if it's such a burn on "T".
Clowns.

Guys like watty were so gun ho for the war in Ukraine. espola & Husker Du are anti Russia, Russia, Russia and will do anything to destroy Putin, Trump and MAGA. It's a trip to truly see how these men actually treat our Vets and soldiers. They love Zelensky. They all suck, and Karma will deal with the losers, liars, TDS freaks and cheaters. They also support the Pedo Party. Insane time we live in.

U.S. Army Cuts Off Key Benefit From Deployed Soldiers. The U.S. Army has discontinued the practice of providing free storage for soldiers' belongings while they are away.​

View attachment 20295

Thanks for nothing......
“Army Sustainment Command discontinued the use of operational funds to store vehicles privately owned by soldiers deploying on non-contingency operations due to policy and funding constraints [or issues],” said Sgt. Pablo Saez, an Army spokesman. “We understand the burden this could potentially place on soldiers, and [the Army] is drafting policy that would enable such storage.”

Read more at: https://www.stripes.com/branches/ar...storage-costs-deployed-soldiers-12490722.html
Source - Stars and Stripes

Back