Today in Fascism

I don't know, Crush. JoeTato says Hunter is the smartest person he knows... but then says he'll sign a bill to ban Tiktok. Isn't banning media something a FASCIST would do? What platform would Hunter use to film himself zombied out while smoking crack?

This is just the beginning. Tiktok videos are red pilling the youth and they know it. Truth Social is on fire. My son and his pals are waking up big time. He finally told me I was right and ate some crow the other day. By the way, did you see where Garvey was up 1.7m to Adam's 1.2 and then it was switched live to show Adam up a few points? It was some glitch they say. BS!!! California is as Red as they come. We were the first State to cheat with machines in 92'. Adam got booed when he introduced his wife, Eve. Adam & Eve will save California. This whole life is a trip. I go after these dudes in youth soccer, and I find out I was dealing with some sort of mob boss. We must be watching some sort of movie script. espola is a no show and Husker Du pops his little brain in and then vanishes like the little fart he is.

Last edited:

Now the Marxist put out an ad claiming MAGA and Trump are with the KKK. When the Civil War ended, and after Republican President Abraham Lincoln liberated the slaves, Democrats initiated Jim Crow laws to punish blacks.

Democrats continued for decades to discriminate against blacks. In fact, the KKK, was founded as the terrorist wing of the Democrat Party.
Democrats in hoods slaughtered hundreds of Republicans and blacks across the country. They beat and threatened and murdered Republicans for standing up for the black man.

The Ku Klux Klan assassinated hundreds of Republicans and their supporters, including Republican Representative James M. Hinds (December 5, 1833—October 22, 1868) of Little Rock. Joepedo and Hillary bowed before there evil leader. Restore Roe is what they want. These people are mass killers, and they want babies killed, especially precious black babies. Roe lied 100% about being raped to gain support. I challenged my Science Magicians in the 70s and 80s about a baby in the womb being a clump of cells and got suspended for it. I continue that fight today with real killers. I know people who call themselves "Christian" and support murder. espola and Husker Du are Marxist killers. They lie about everything because their sick, evil and disgusting men that do pure gross things in the dark. Hot Tub Buddies🤢

Here is the real Joe giving praise to the Bryd man. "For a lot of us, he was a friend." Friends with the KKK. Hey espola, you are the biggest liar ever and pure evil. You will pay dearly for your lies in youth soccer and in politics. I can't wait to lift the hood (mask) over your head for all to see the real espola.

Last edited:

Robert De Niro Urges People to Vote for Joe Biden Unless They Want to "Live in a Nightmare"

Yes, when Trumps win's again for his 3rd term, these freaks will not sleep. No amount of sleeping pills will help them. They will have nightmares until they die. This man is an idiot and is in big trouble for his crimes against humanity.

85e98c88cf41ef28.jpg

Creepy Joe is now angry Joe. Take a good hard look at this man. He is 100% a Marxist liar who supports the real KKK. This man is the KKK. This man took showers with his daughter👹 and people who support him act like it was innocent shower time with daddy. It sure makes you wonder what his supporters are truly up to in their darkest hours. His brother owns properties (sorry espola for my 'misspeak' and saying Uncle Saint James had his own Island of Horrors, where kids are raped, tortured and sacrificed) in the VIRGIN ISLANDS with the biggest child trafficker ever. His son was used by "The Big Guy" to steal, get cocaine, hookers and sell out our country to China and Ukraine. Hunter's Laptop is from Hell. We have disgusting little pigs on here with espola, Husker Du and that evil rat man Surf Futbol trying to twist their evil lies & behavior until others. They will all be exposed, you will all be educated so this never happens again on earth, and they will all be eradicated from the earth. Soon and very soon we will all be together as one with the Christ on the New Earth🙏

Kamala Harris won’t say whether she or Joe Biden will participate in presidential debates

These are total losers, just like espola and Husker Du. espola's only time in a very long time to engage me was to call me a liar for my "misspeak" about Uncle Saint James having his own VIRGIN ISLAND. I had it wrong. He just owns property on these Islands of Horror, where they rape, torture and kill little kids in SRA. Now these losers won't debate Trump because they suck and they will look like fools, just like espola looks like and all the others who came and are now gone because I spoke the truth about youth soccer and the Docs that lie to little girls. espola tried so hard to get Dom to ban me but was unsuccessful.

In an interview with NBC News chief White House correspondent, Peter Alexander, Harris said she hasn't spoken to the president about the possibility of Biden debating Trump, but said it would be a stark "split screen."

“On the one hand, you’ve got Joe Biden — someone who is competent (Lincoln Riley), who is principled (Creepy Joe took showers with his daughter), who has accomplished (I lie and cheat) more than many presidents even hoped for...on infrastructure, on climate (another lie), on health care (forced jabs),” Harris said. “On the other side of that split screen, you’ve got the former president (Still the CIC), who glorifies dictators (lie) and has said he’ll be a dictator on day one (He said he would be for one day only, lol). Someone who has said that he will weaponize the Department of Justice (No, he will overhaul and get rid of the liars that folks like you have weaponized) against his political enemies (The Military will deal with Joe, Hillary and you). Someone who said he’s proud of the fact that he had picked three members of the United States Supreme Court (Yes he did and we overturned Roe V Wade you WITCH and supporter of killing baby up to 9 months), who took a constitutional right from the women of America (No, he is saving children) to make decisions about their own body (What about the baby's body? That body is not your body you WITCH).”

“The split screen is clear,” she said, adding that the choice of debating Trump will be “decided upon soon.” (They won't debate Trump and they will actually do everything in their power not to have the election. Remember the 5th of November).

Asked if she would commit to participating in a debate this fall against the Republican vice presidential nominee, who has not yet been chosen, Harris said, "We just got through the State of the Union. And I’m just so excited about what we accomplished last night and our president." (I won't answer because I won't debate, just like espola and Husker Du).

1709996046318.png

I challenge espola, Husker Du, Dad4, Surf Futbol or even Watty to the "Gr8t Debate with Crush." Anywhere, any place and any time. I was born for such a time as this. Most of you think you're so smart and have it all figured out that your 100% wrong. The more education you have the more stupid you have become. We can debate Q, Roe V Wade, Willis & Wade, God or Atheism, Cheating & lying to little girls in youth sports, Biden vs Trump, Conservative vs Liberal, Good vs Evil, Hunters Laptop from hell is child's play compared to the murder on Weiners laptop from Satan's Witches. Hillary and Huma SRA on a little girl, the right to life vs killing a baby, New Earth vs the Old Earth and any other topics you so choose. Come on you guys, don't be afraid of crush. I will smack you in the face with my truth and you can smack me back with your truth. Don't be afraid of me you guys. I love you all and hope for the best for all of you. It's not too late capitulated and I mean that. I do feel espola sold his soul to the devil and if that's the case, he can't get out of it.

Last edited:
“The god of this world (Satan) has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ.”

Heck ya, we all stick together like birds of a feather loser. We want secure borders, kids born and those WHO harm children eradicated off the planet. Keep posting lies and I will continue my play by play of you and The Church Camp Predator. You two are stooges who can't debate. You throw shit up on here and run away like little punks.

"It was an honor having Viktor Orbán and his lovely daughter, Flóra, as my guests last night at Mar-a-Lago. Viktor is a Great Leader, respected all over the World. Hungary is a Safe Country because of his Strong Immigration Policies, and as long as he is in charge, it always will be!" t

Come and get me losers! I told you all almost 6 years ago that this is ALL about saving the children. Trump gave up his life to save the kids. If you want to kill your own child, go somewhere else or at least use some protection or use the natural way, the moon cycle. There is a way to connect with someone you love and not get her pregnant and then kill the baby after you make love to the one you love. My gosh, someone has to speak on behalf of the voiceless. The Marxist and Satanist want to be able to kill the baby up to 9 months. Our once beloved State of CA will actually pay people from other states to kill baby. Insane 👹 👹 👹 👹 👹 👹 👹

1710005235087.png

These vampires, witches and warlocks live off fear and blood🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸

YOU CAN SENSE THEIR FEAR

PANIC IS REAL

SATANIC PEDOPHILE DEATH CULT

THE END IS NEAR

BIBLICAL

It has always been about the Children🚸
Q

"I promise to lie and never tell the truth, so help me Satan." She and her lying committee withheld very important information regarding President Trump. Cheney and her committee falsely claimed they had ‘no evidence’ to support Trump officials’ claims the White House had asked for 10,000 National Guard troops. That was 100% hidden and suppressed from all of you haters of President Trump because these people lie, like espola.

Her father, "Darth Killer" is a mass murderer and will go down as one of the greatest killers of our time. He controlled little Jorge Jr in everything.

1710019259802.png

"Days before Jan 6: @realDonaldTrump Authorized (in oval)
10,000+ Nat'l Guard troops

Jan 4. Capitol Police (Pelosi) declines to request more national guard pursuant to 45 Auth
Jan. 5 - Mayor Bowser DECLINES to request more Nat'l Guard pursuant to 45 Auth

3 YEARS of lies that 45 committed insurrection, despite all testimony under oath to contrary... and now,

J6 Committee hid Ornato testimony, released just yesterday. TOTAL EXONERATION for DJT." Kash

BREAKING: MAGA failure Senator Katie Britt gets brutally shredded by her hometown newspaper for her deeply bizarre, roundly mocked response to President Biden's State of the Union address.

"Don’t adjust your television. What we saw wasn’t an AI deepfake. That was Katie Britt. That speech happened. But don’t call it real," begins the ruthless piece by columnist Kyle Whitmire.

The editorial appeared on AL.com, the website for the publisher of The Birmingham News and The Huntsville Times.

"The junior Senator from Alabama gave up being genuine a while back, and on Thursday night, her phoniness rose to the surface in full view of millions of Americans," Whitmire went on.

He explained that there is no single quote from Britt's disastrous speech that "can convey the strangeness of it" but said that "the mismatched emotions, the smiles in the wrong places, the jaw clenched when it shouldn’t have been" came together to create an "indescribable weirdness."

Whitmire went on to say that that it felt like "postmodernism, avant-garde performance art" or even "an involuntary behavioral science experiment."

"Katie Britt glitched out on national television and left millions of Americans asking what the heck they just watched," he wrote, perfectly encapsulating what many of us felt watching last night.

"All she had to do was look into the camera and read, but she tried to do more. Too much more," he went on, slamming the disturbing attempt to turn her into "America's mom."

Instead, wrote Whitmire, Britt ended up coming across as "the aunt who’s been spending too much time on Facebook, and if you don’t change the subject soon, she’s going to tell you about sex dungeons beneath the pizza parlor."

And it wasn't just the deeply off-putting delivery of the speech that felt wrong, it was the content itself, which Whitmire compared to something "written by ChatGPT."

Whitmire then pivoted to slamming Britt for whining about "illegal immigration and the border," observing that it was "as phony as her smile" because in reality she voted to kill the bipartisan border bill because Trump ordered her to.

He then by ripped into her for pretending to care about sex trafficking while supporting an avowed sexual predator for the presidency.

Whitmire then capped it all off with a simple question that crystalized just how fake Britt came across: "Was she ever real?

Back