The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

The footage is real.
Watch it.

PS. I love Trump.

Did you realize that JFK was a real Navy hero? In spite of being rejected by the Army because of his physical condition (addison's disease, among other things) he had his father pull strings to get him INTO the Navy? He didn't pay a doctor to concoct an excuse to keep him OUT?

Keep trying. This is getting pretty pitiful on your part.

Did you realize that JFK was a real Navy hero? In spite of being rejected by the Army because of his physical condition (addison's disease, among other things) he had his father pull strings to get him INTO the Navy? He didn't pay a doctor to concoct an excuse to keep him OUT?

Keep trying. This is getting pretty pitiful on your part.
Did you see the tanks in the parade?

Did you miss the "last great Democrat" post from me yesterday?
I love JFK.
You missed the point again, gumshoe.

"The point" is that t has had no military service before becoming CinC, even though he claims to have been an outstanding student at the military school where his father banished him. Any patriotic veteran sees his attempt to glorify himself with undeserved military trappings as an ultimate case of stolen valor.

You wouldn't know about that, would you?

"The point" is that t has had no military service before becoming CinC, even though he claims to have been an outstanding student at the military school where his father banished him. Any patriotic veteran sees his attempt to glorify himself with undeserved military trappings as an ultimate case of stolen valor.

Its the 4th of July you fucking jackass.
He's the President.

You know nothing about being patriotic and everything about stolen valor.

jr.jpg

Joy Reid: Let’s face it, Trump’s July 4th tank pageant is a threat to the American people

ALLAHPUNDIT Posted at 9:21 pm on July 03, 2019

A leftover from yesterday that raises an important question: Must the Resistance always be so “extra,” as the kids say?

ADVERTISEMENT

Bret Weinstein and Andy Ngo discuss Antifa: 'The illiberal, authoritarian left keeps resetting the bar of irony'

To which they’d reply, I suppose, “Must Trump?”

There are many reasons to object to this event but “he’s threatening his critics with tanks” is not one of them unless you’re on MSNBC live for a panel chat and the other 20 reasons have already been covered.

The tanks aren’t the problem. It’s banana-republic-y to have them in the capital — if anything, July 4th should be a day to celebrate the fact that we don’t typically see tanks there — but tanks have been used in D.C. paradesbefore. The problem is Trump staging a pageant on a national holiday with himself as the star and the military coopted as his co-star, right as the next presidential campaign is heating up, coincidentally. Jonathan Bernsteinwrites:

What’s worse than the partisanship is the central place of Trump in the celebration. The national holidays of the U.S. simply aren’t about the aggrandizement of the president, and it’s an excellent tradition that presidents typically haven’t taken part at all in the Washington Fourth of July events, much less hijacked them for their own use. It would be bad enough if Trump could be trusted to deliver a bunch of bland patriotic clichés in his planned address to the nation – even if all he did was read the Declaration of Independence – but the record is pretty clear that he isn’t capable of speaking to the nation’s democratic heritage, or in fact giving any kind of speech without his usual bluster and braggadocio. At any rate, the great leader presiding over a militaristic celebration of himself and the nation is what happens in authoritarian regimes, not in democracies.

It’s not true that he can’t deliver a speech without bluster. His speechwriters usually rise to the occasion, as they did during the D-Day ceremony this year, and he seems content to stick to the script when called upon to perform some ceremonial role. Odds are better than even that his remarks tomorrow will be appropriate to the moment and not some “Democrats love crime” stemwinder like you’d see at one of his rallies. But it’s true enough that keeping the president offstage on the Fourth is a nice tradition. We see too much of presidents as it is. In fact, we see too much of politicians as it is, a thought that occurred to me recently when my reading of a new Trump grievance-rant on Twitter was interrupted by a new Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez grievance-rant on Twitter. Modern politicians, especially populists with large followings, are exhausting. And tomorrow, on a day that’s supposed to be about the country, we’re going to get another snoutful of one of them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Its getting incredibly difficult to find any "flyover" or "Independence Day" footage of any Democrat President on the web.
Even the the non-google search engines are squelching content.
Do you wake up stupider every day?
“Violent French Revolutions.” “I don’t invest in the stock market, because it’s crooked.” “Search engines squelching content of flyovers.”
People like you actually exist outside of the appalachians?

Do you wake up stupider every day?
“Violent French Revolutions.” “I don’t invest in the stock market, because it’s crooked.” “Search engines squelching content of flyovers.”
People like you actually exist outside of the appalachians?
You can take the boy out of the Appalachians but you can't take the Appalachians out of the boy.

Back