The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

e fantasy -- in the near future, t is ordered into house arrest by a judge at the same time the Palm Beach leaders are ordering him to be evicted.
How many ECNL teams should the county of San Diego have?

"I don't think that every time that someone says something that we should be able to tie it back to a couple of actions by lunatic players and say we've got to blame the person saying it,"

--t, jr, defending t, sr, presumably.
You know what espy, I love soccer and so does my dd. Do you think soccer will be played by March?

e fantasy -- in the near future, t is ordered into house arrest by a judge at the same time the Palm Beach leaders are ordering him to be evicted.
e-facism --in the near future, t is ordered into house arrest by a judge at the same time the Palm Beach leaders are ordering him to be evicted.

Don't know. But SDSC is now Surf so that'll be one less.
San Diego is loaded with talent Bruddah. Is Albion in the running for ECNL? Maybe they should have taken ECNL instead of all in GDA? I think they might get in this year to make 20 SW teams? 10 and 10? Good luck making the playoffs for bottom feeders but a great opportunity for a hidden gem to come out of knowhere against the mighty greats. Great soccer is coming soon to field near you :)

T's lawyers are so inept that they can't even pound the table effectively. One of them introduced himself as one of the prosecutors, it appears that they lied about being provided copies of the Capitol security camera videos, and they left this out of their "fight" montage --

T's lawyers are so inept that they can't even pound the table effectively. One of them introduced himself as one of the prosecutors, it appears that they lied about being provided copies of the Capitol security camera videos, and they left this out of their "fight" montage --

3-0 bro. Did you see the match?

“Whether you’re walking down Chestnut or Market, Frankurt or Aramingo, be careful and watch your step. But if the walkway isn’t clear, and you fall and get hurt due to snow and ice, call 215-546-1000 for van der Veen, O’Neill, Hartshorn, and Levin—trial lawyers excelling in the area of the law most critical to your family. The ‘V’ is for ‘Victory."

“Whether you’re walking down Chestnut or Market, Frankurt or Aramingo, be careful and watch your step. But if the walkway isn’t clear, and you fall and get hurt due to snow and ice, call 215-546-1000 for van der Veen, O’Neill, Hartshorn, and Levin—trial lawyers excelling in the area of the law most critical to your family. The ‘V’ is for ‘Victory."
The funny thing about attempting to make fun of the guy T hired is....they ran circles around the Ds who came from the Ivy League schools. So I guess you are actually making fun of the Ivy Leaguers. They couldn't even handle the guys T hired.

The funny thing about attempting to make fun of the guy T hired is....they ran circles around the Ds who came from the Ivy League schools. So I guess you are actually making fun of the Ivy Leaguers. They couldn't even handle the guys T hired.

Is praise for his legal skill some sort of wingnut tenet now? In an objective sense, the guy was given a case where he only needed 34 votes out of 100, started with 45 pledged to his side, and he only lost 2.

Is praise for his legal skill some sort of wingnut tenet now? In an objective sense, the guy was given a case where he only needed 34 votes out of 100, started with 45 pledged to his side, and he only lost 2.
Mr Espola Magoo is going off the cliff. Good bye sir. Eat some crow with some humble pie and then come back. I told you a few years ago about all this. Get with it sir and stop being a fool!!! Seriously, you got caught, sic!!!

1613407020110.png

There was nothing in Ts speech that could be called incitement. The House was trying to impeach him on that.

There were enough sane Senators to see that. They were sane enough to realize that if that becomes the standard, ie you can go after someone for a political speech where no violence was called for, then many politicians in the future can be pulled up in front of a kangaroo court for the same things. As the defense pointed out with video, the Ds have been saying inflammatory things for quite some time. By the standard they were trying to set, their actions also would be illegal.

Use some common sense sometimes amigo. Stop being partisan and look at what was actually attempted.

There was nothing in Ts speech that could be called incitement. The House was trying to impeach him on that.

There were enough sane Senators to see that. They were sane enough to realize that if that becomes the standard, ie you can go after someone for a political speech where no violence was called for, then many politicians in the future can be pulled up in front of a kangaroo court for the same things. As the defense pointed out with video, the Ds have been saying inflammatory things for quite some time. By the standard they were trying to set, their actions also would be illegal.

Use some common sense sometimes amigo. Stop being partisan and look at what was actually attempted.

Partisan? Me? What party?

I thought the GOP Senate line was that the case was unconstitutional and therefore they wouldn't vote to convict.

It was a political decision, just as the D's bringing the case was political. McConnell's speech the next day tells you what (most of) the GOP senate thinks of T and his actions.

To add - it will be interesting as various people go to court and use T as their excuse, i.e. he told us to do it. Here's a Proud Boy literally doing that, and including McConnell's speech, while claiming Supreme Court precedence and including a list of quotes from T's speech as part of his defense.

Raley v. Ohio :: 360 U.S. 423 (1959) :: Justia US Supreme Court Center

gov.uscourts.ksd.134926.7.0.pdf (courtlistener.com)

I thought the GOP Senate line was that the case was unconstitutional and therefore they wouldn't vote to convict.

It was a political decision, just as the D's bringing the case was political. McConnell's speech the next day tells you what (most of) the GOP senate thinks of T and his actions.

With so many big donors pulling out from supporting anything t touched.McConnell is giving them a safe place to land.

Back