The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

I, for one, find it unkind to be accusing t of wearing his pants backward. It is more likely that he is wearing elastic-top pants with no fly, since the diaper within removes his last remaining reason for hauling his pecker out (Melania lost interest in the other reason years ago).

1622997332919.png

I, for one, find it unkind to be accusing t of wearing his pants backward. It is more likely that he is wearing elastic-top pants with no fly, since the diaper within removes his last remaining reason for hauling his pecker out (Melania lost interest in the other reason years ago).

View attachment 10924
Ebola still going after T. You sir are the biggest loser ever. Cheater and does not know how to lose graciously. Ebola and all his pals cheat to get to the top. Liars & Cheaters no more, bye bye dude. Happy D Day to you..........

This is just for @EbolaDad4EOTL three headed monster man, watch this Q clip my pal just sent me. I have no idea what's going on in the world. Treason? I have no idea what is going on. Mr. Normie is going to be forced to watch the truth soon. Nowhere to run or hide. I will be here to love you through all this though. WTFUUPOD!!!! Your time is now up. Leave peacefully and all will go well. The Marines, Navy, Army, Air Force & Space Force & the Rod of God is not messing around dude. Capitulate you fool before it's too late!!!!

This is just for @EbolaDad4EOTL three headed monster man, watch this Q clip my pal just sent me. I have no idea what's going on in the world. Treason? I have no idea what is going on. Mr. Normie is going to be forced to watch the truth soon. Nowhere to run or hide. I will be here to love you through all this though. WTFUUPOD!!!! Your time is now up. Leave peacefully and all will go well. The Marines, Navy, Army, Air Force & Space Force & the Rod of God is not messing around dude. Capitulate you fool before it's too late!!!!

You’re a fucking imbecile. May God have pity on you.

View attachment 10924
The diaper don gets no sympathy. If you dish it out, you gotta take it.

I’m surprised he ranked that highly. Did those behind him actively fight against democracy?

Andrew Johnson came into office after Lincoln was shot, and did everything wrong after that. Pierece and Buchanan set the stage for te Civil War. T is a step below W H Harerison, who died after a month in office.

Baptized? 1962
Me slapping you on the head bro....lol. It's been interesting the last three years. I have all the intel I need. I have it all! WIGNOCG!!!

I will miss you and Espola. I quit politics & religion a long time ago but brought it all back to poke the elites these last three years. I know what really pisses them off and triggers them/you. Both of these topics are hot topics and really go after the soul for some reason. They cause division. I had to poke some of you in the face with the truth Husker. Three more days and I'm out of here for good. Espola and the Hater have me on ignore so please let your brethren know about my departure.

Back