The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

If you had a brain or money (you don’t, of course) you should buy one of those at twice the price. Trump is gonna get sicker before he’s well and that coin is going to be a collector’s item...it’s a lot like the “mission accomplished” sign that the last idiot GOP president had on that boat when we were just starting in Iraq. Just wait.

So he's going to get sicker now that he left the hospital?

And you base your scientific opinion based on what exactly?

Is this like your history knowledge as well?
Americans fought fascists. That’s what Antifa means.
As for Trump, he’s 74 and obese and sick with Covid and on a heavy steroid. Of course he’s gonna get sicker than he is right now. Common sense.

Absolutely.

Well Well...

Dr " Messy " Financial with a degree from Mud Puddle " U " is now going to
diagnose the POTUS from afar...

You really have perpetuated the term TDS, but now you have captured
the title of " DNC Dumbass ".....go on shit for brains, I think you can wrap

up all three podium positions in one fell swoop with a couple more posts.....

https://st.depositphotos.com/1695366/1398/v/950/depositphotos_13982547-stock-illustration-cartoon-dunce.jpg

Americans fought fascists. That’s what Antifa means.
Antifa was started by a stalinist communist group in the 30s who wanted to put in the type of communism in Germany that was in the Soviet Union. So basically one set of thugs fighting another set of thugs. So showing photos of US troops storming the beaches in Europe has nothing to do with Antifa...unless you are of course trying to associate them (US troops) with the ideology that sent thousands to the gulags and murdered millions in the Soviet Union.

It is one of the stupidest memes I see floating around. Open a book one day. Learn about history. Stop pretending the US fighting the nazis is the same thing as communists fighting the nazis so they can put in their own dictatorship.

While people run around and are offended by the swastika (the nazi version) and rightly so, they love wearing themselves the trappings of an ideology that killed 10s of millions in the 20th century. I assume you still have your Che shirt?

Antifa was started by a stalinist communist group in the 30s who wanted to put in the type of communism in Germany that was in the Soviet Union. So basically one set of thugs fighting another set of thugs. So showing photos of US troops storming the beaches in Europe has nothing to do with Antifa...unless you are of course trying to associate them (US troops) with the ideology that sent thousands to the gulags and murdered millions in the Soviet Union.

It is one of the stupidest memes I see floating around. Open a book one day. Learn about history. Stop pretending the US fighting the nazis is the same thing as communists fighting the nazis so they can put in their own dictatorship.

While people run around and are offended by the swastika (the nazi version) and rightly so, they love wearing themselves the trappings of an ideology that killed 10s of millions in the 20th century. I assume you still have your Che shirt?

You have repeatedly referred to a German group founded in the 30's.

Perhaps you have missed a couple of relevant facts --

- this isn't Germany
- it's not the 30's

Perhaps if you are going to boast about your knowledge of "history", you should read the book all the way to the end.

Viva Cuba Libre! And Liberate Michigan!
Antifa means anti-fascist.
They fight racists and extreme right wingers (“fascists”) in the streets of the US.
That’s good for the republic.
Imagine if there was an Antifa fighting the brown shirts in Munich in 1933.
Things might have turned out different.

You have repeatedly referred to a German group founded in the 30's.

Perhaps you have missed a couple of relevant facts --

- this isn't Germany
- it's not the 30's

Perhaps if you are going to boast about your knowledge of "history", you should read the book all the way to the end.
Perhaps you should refer to the post I was commenting on. You know...the one that had the photo from WW2 of US troops storming the beaches with the stupid comment...that the long line of antifa goes back to them.

That is why I am talking about the 30s and 40s. Any other question?

Perhaps you should refer to the post I was commenting on. You know...the one that had the photo from WW2 of US troops storming the beaches with the stupid comment...that the long line of antifa goes back to them.
You are wasting your breath on these commies.

Antifa means anti-fascist.
Antifa was founded by a communist organization that wanted their own form of dictatorship. So yes you get partial credit. They were fighting the nazis. You lose points (and get an overall F) on the rest because they wanted to impose their own murderous authoritarian dictatorship.

That is the part about antifa that seems to escape all you guys.

Imagine if there was an Antifa fighting the brown shirts in Munich in 1933.
There was idiot. They wanted to impose a communist dictatorship. That is the root of antifa.

You keep getting stuck on the concept that just because they were fighting the nazis they were somehow good. They simply wanted to substitute one murderous ideology for another. Neither were good.

Things might have turned out different.

Things might have turned out different if you had paid attention in history class. On that I fully agree.

I never like this crooked fuck and the first 1/2 white president either.
And like the rest of the documents that have been released over the past number of months that show the fix was in....suddenly the NY Times, CNN and the rest of the clowns who were pushing the fake Russian angle now have nothing to say.

It is a scandal of major proportions as to what happened. And half the country has no idea about the documents that keep popping up because most of the press has embargoed it.

What does this sentence have to do with the '30s and '40s?

"While people run around and are offended by the swastika (the nazi version) and rightly so, they love wearing themselves the trappings of an ideology that killed 10s of millions in the 20th century. I assume you still have your Che shirt?"

Antifa was founded by a communist organization that wanted their own form of dictatorship. So yes you get partial credit. They were fighting the nazis. You lose points (and get an overall F) on the rest because they wanted to impose their own murderous authoritarian dictatorship.

That is the part about antifa that seems to escape all you guys.

There was idiot. They wanted to impose a communist dictatorship. That is the root of antifa.

You keep getting stuck on the concept that just because they were fighting the nazis they were somehow good. They simply wanted to substitute one murderous ideology for another. Neither were good.

Things might have turned out different if you had paid attention in history class. On that I fully agree.

You got some of the facts right, but your conclusions are imaginary. D+

Back