The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

I love how the whiny little bitches on the right always cry about “lock her up” and such, when the ones that go to jail are always on their side.
Too bad about the Trump Foundation...all those good deeds missed.

The Manhattan district attorney’s office suggested that President Donald Trump and his business were under investigation over bank and insurance fraud, according to court documents filed Monday.

I love how the whiny little bitches on the right always cry about “lock her up” and such, when the ones that go to jail are always on their side.

The Manhattan district attorney’s office suggested that President Donald Trump and his business were under investigation over bank and insurance fraud, according to court documents filed Monday.

That should not be a surprise to anyone, even the most ardent trumpists, but t's crack legal defense team managed to get it made a part of the official court record.

Sure. Invest $550 billion in infrastructure and create an infrastructure fund.
Funny you should mention that.
Trump talked about infrastructure rebuilding when first elected.
McConnell promptly told him that “it’s not a priority” and he never mentioned it again.
His people don’t understand the value (even though he apparently did), so he’s never mentioned it again.

Investigating Hillary Clinton is the next broken promise, but we’re getting ahead of ourselves. Let’s wait for the usual gang of idiots to expose their hypocrisy first.

Sure. Invest $550 billion in infrastructure and create an infrastructure fund.
McConnell promptly told him that “it’s not a priority” and he never mentioned it again.
His people don’t understand the value (even though he apparently did) of infrastructure, so I guess he didn’t want to fight for it.

Investigating Hillary Clinton is the next broken promise, but we’re getting ahead of ourselves. Let’s wait for the usual gang of idiots to expose their hypocrisy first.
Yeah she’s definitely going to jail.
I mean, just look at what she did both before she was president and during.

His people don’t understand the value (even though he apparently did) of infrastructure, so I guess he didn’t want to fight for it.
I thought Obama fixed all the infrastructure?

Both Joe and Dick have now weighed in with non-responsive ad hominems, therefore we now have consensus that Trump broke his infrastructure promise to the American people.

Next broken promise, “appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary Clinton”.

QUOTE="Nonononono, post: 350032, member: 2987"

Both Joe and Dick have now weighed in with non-responsive ad hominems,
therefore we now have consensus that Trump broke his infrastructure
promise to the American people.
As usual....Your consensus is wrong.

Next broken promise, “appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary Clinton”.
Try some " Other " news sources besides Jake " The Flake " Tapper
and Chris " I'll Lie for Andy " Cuomo..

/QUOTE

Durham ...Bash and a stealth few unknowns....

08,06,2020........with some luck !

Back