The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

QUOTE="Nonononono, post: 350032, member: 2987"

Both Joe and Dick have now weighed in with non-responsive ad hominems,
therefore we now have consensus that Trump broke his infrastructure
promise to the American people.
As usual....Your consensus is wrong.

Next broken promise, “appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary Clinton”.
Try some " Other " news sources besides Jake " The Flake " Tapper
and Chris " I'll Lie for Andy " Cuomo..

/QUOTE

Durham ...Bash and a stealth few unknowns....

08,06,2020........with some luck !
So nothing from the village idiot as well. Three and a half years to appoint a special prosecutor. Never happened.

“Oh, so you’re saying you hope she doesn’t die in jail?”

“But all it is, is her boyfriend died. He died in jail. Was he killed? Was it suicide? I do. I wish her well.”

“Oh, so you’re saying you hope she doesn’t die in jail?”

“But all it is, is her boyfriend died. He died in jail. Was he killed? Was it suicide? I do. I wish her well.”
"It is what it is." A quote that will live in infamy . . . and be broadcast on a loop for the next the next 3 months.

"For the sake of our constitutional republic, he must lose, and lose badly. Yet that should be just a start: We should only honor former presidents who uphold and sustain our nation’s enduring democratic values. There should be no schools, bridges or statues devoted to Trump. His name should live in infamy, and he should be remembered, if at all, for precisely what he was — not a president, but a blundering cheat.”

"For the sake of our constitutional republic, he must lose, and lose badly. Yet that should be just a start: We should only honor former presidents who uphold and sustain our nation’s enduring democratic values. There should be no schools, bridges or statues devoted to Trump. His name should live in infamy, and he should be remembered, if at all, for precisely what he was — not a president, but a blundering cheat.”

Is that your quote or someone else's, 'tard?

I can see why everyone is upset about t calling the Beirut explosion yesterday a bomb attack. It was obvious from the cellphone soundtrack that the first bangs were from rifles and the rest from handguns.

2,700 pounds of ammonia nitrate that was apparently confiscated and stored for the last 6 years...
Hmm...
Kaboom!

Back