The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

I understand your approach -- when you have no valid response, bring out the sexual perversion tactic. After all, it has always worked so well in the past.
If I took a drink every time nononono responded with a picture of some animals anus, my liver would be destroyed.

Does that make sense to you?

It does when you accuse folks of bigotry and racism when you are a clueless ass.
You've never met the plumber or his family or his circle of friends. You have no f'n idea.
The man gets the best of you in a thread and your response is to label him a racist? You're a punk and a coward.
You calling someone a racist has as much weight as me calling you a pedophile....
Makes perfect sense.

Last edited:
I understand your approach -- when you have no valid response, bring out the sexual perversion tactic. After all, it has always worked so well in the past.
No Magoo that's the approach I'm mimicking.
Daffy has no valid response and labels someone a racist...I just used his, yours and others same approach.
Magoo...you know exactly who Daffy is.... think.

It does when you accuse folks of bigotry and racism when you are a clueless ass.
You've never met the plumber or his family or his circle of friends. You have no f'n idea.
The man gets the best of you in a thread and your response is to label him a racist? You're a punk and a coward.
You calling someone a racist has as much weight as me calling you a pedophile....
Makes perfect sense.

I wouldn't call you a pedophile because you have never posted pedophile content, or supported self-exposed pedophiles.

Do you see the difference?

I wouldn't call you a pedophile because you have never posted pedophile content, or supported self-exposed pedophiles.

Do you see the difference?

The plumber has never posted racist thoughts.....
Want to end a conversation, accuse them of being a racist...or a pedophile.

Do you see the similarities?

Makes perfect sense.
Being alerted simply by a name that apparently the plumber sees as possibly "foreign" isn't racist?

. . . and why do you people always attempt to claim some victory when none is apparent?

....."The worse the outlook is for Trump, the more vile his supporters become"....
How much more vile is labeling someone a racist? That is Biden supporters favorite label.
So from, "The worse the outlook is for Trump, the more vile his supporters become" you responded with, "Labeling folks as racist & bigots is despicable." and I'm the one jumping to conclusions? You must have a brain injury.

If I took a drink every time nononono responded with a picture of some animals anus, my liver would be destroyed.

If you have a problem with your liver....go see a doctor....
If you have a problem viewing Monkey Butts....go see a Psychiatrist....
If you can't handle the TRUTH, then don't come on this Forum....
If you like to get the shit beat out of rhetorically, then continue to respond with your usual insanity...

Quite Simple.....!

Back