The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

At least it is satire.

When I read articles in the Atlantic and other supposed top notch news organizations talking about what happens if Trump doesn't leave office if he loses...I know the author is way out there in the fever swamps of TDS.

Beside the point of the satire of the Bee article above is that you can bank on it that the press will usually take the opposite point of view regarding anything T does or any policy instituted. It is like clockwork.

Now granted that may be too nuanced for you to understand.

As an occasional writer of satire myself, let me tell you that the biggest compliment a satirist can receive is for someone to take it seriously.

Now here is some unintentional self-satire right here --

"Prior to publication of the ADL Article, ADL knew that the Rothschilds
controlled Soros and that Soros controlled McMaster"

Now here is some unintentional self-satire right here --

"Prior to publication of the ADL Article, ADL knew that the Rothschilds
controlled Soros and that Soros controlled McMaster"
These people are so whacked out they believe QAnon. It’s like a mass hallucination has taken over. What a bunch of dumbshits.

These people are so whacked out they believe QAnon. It’s like a mass hallucination has taken over. What a bunch of dumbshits.

I have to assume that some real law firm filed that suit, either as dense as the plaintiff, or just fleecing the dullards.

As an occasional writer of satire myself, let me tell you that the biggest compliment a satirist can receive is for someone to take it seriously.

You don't write satire.....You LIE.

Yes we take it seriously, because....You LIE.

You may take it as a compliment, we take you as the biggest LIAR.

Back