The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

From the looks of Trump, I don’t expect he will handle the rigors of the campaign very well.
He can’t walk steady and his right arm ain’t working so well.

What campaign? You lost the election when your team of spineless sheep raised their hands in support of our tax dollars going to illegal aliens.

I am about t's age and I have similar hand tremor (genetic essential tremor). I drink most liquids through a reusable aluminum straw, and I learned this week that I have to be really careful with sticky traps.

Thank God you mentioned that reusable aluminum straw. I was getting ready to pack a suitcase and come protest in front of your house.

He’s failing physically and cognitively. Time to go.

“The ramp...was very long & steep, had no handrail and, most importantly, was very slippery,” he wrote on Twitter. “The last thing I was going to do is “fall” for the Fake News to have fun with.”
He also had difficulty pronouncing the name of iconic World War II Gen. Douglas MacArthur.

He’s failing physically and cognitively. Time to go.

“The ramp...was very long & steep, had no handrail and, most importantly, was very slippery,” he wrote on Twitter. “The last thing I was going to do is “fall” for the Fake News to have fun with.”
He also had difficulty pronouncing the name of iconic World War II Gen. Douglas MacArthur.

Time to go? Why... so we can have THIS guy?

Warning signs at t rally in Texas --

“By attending the Rally, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. … liable for any illness or injury.”

Big fricking deal.........We have all already had the China Virus....I'll take my chances at a
Trump Rally anytime over getting some sort of Brain Disease you Sub-Humans are transmitting
among each other....Yuk..!

Nobody is stupid enough to post that as the response. Oh wait...
See that's the thing, they don't see it. They come off like complete idiots, emotionally stunted man boys who live with their heads in the sand ignoring the most obvious issues while repeating the same tired obvious lies and falsehoods.

Nobody is stupid enough to post that as the response. Oh wait...

" Messy " " Messy ".....why must you abuse your self so....
The bloody " Mess " you make of yourself can even be
viewed over the
internet....

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HarmfulGranularJapanesebeetle-size_restricted.gif

See that's the thing, they don't see it.
They come off like complete idiots, emotionally stunted man boys who live
with their heads in the sand ignoring the most obvious issues while
repeating the same tired obvious lies and falsehoods.

It doesn't matter how much you get deposited in your " Bank " account for
posting crap, you cannot and will not EVER change the TRUTH....

Your misery will stop when you accept the TRUTH..!

Back