The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

The rats are leaving the ship.

No reason given for his departure. Is that what you losers are down to? Wishful thinking?

Part Deux
That you have watched the parade of neo-Nazis and white supremacists with whom he curries favor, while refusing to condemn outright Nazis, and you have said, "Thumbs up!" (https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/08/why-cant-trump-just-condemn-nazis/567320/)
That you hear him unable to talk to foreign dignitaries without insulting their countries and demanding that they praise his electoral win, you said, "That's the way I want my President to be." (https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-insult-foreign-countries-leaders_n_59dd2769e4b0b26332e76d57)
That you have watched him remove expertise from all layers of government in favor of people who make money off of eliminating protections in the industries they're supposed to be regulating and you have said, "What a genius!" (https://www.politico.com/agenda/story/2017/12/29/138-trump-policy-changes-2017-000603)
That you have heard him continue to profit from his businesses, in part by leveraging his position as President, to the point of overcharging the Secret Service for space in the properties he owns, and you have said, "That's smart!" (https://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2018-03-05/how-is-donald-trump-profiting-from-the-presidency-let-us-count-the-ways)
That you have heard him say that it was difficult to help Puerto Rico because it was in the middle of water and you have said, "That makes sense." (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/09/26/the-very-big-ocean-between-here-and-puerto-rico-is-not-a-perfect-excuse-for-a-lack-of-aid/)
That you have seen him start fights with every country from Canada to New Zealand while praising Russia and quote, "falling in love" with the dictator of North Korea, and you have said, "That's statesmanship!" (https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/02/politics/donald-trump-dictators-kim-jong-un-vladimir-putin/index.html)
That Trump separated children from their families and put them in cages, managed to lose track of 1500 kids, has opened a tent city incarceration camp in the desert in Texas - he explains that they’re just “animals” - and you say, “Well, OK then.” (https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/more-5-400-children-split-border-according-new-count-n1071791)
That you have witnessed all the thousand and one other manifestations of corruption and low moral character and outright animalistic rudeness and contempt for you, the working American voter, and you still show up grinning and wearing your MAGA hats and threatening to beat up anybody who says otherwise. (https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/democracy/reports/2018/06/04/451570/confronting-cost-trumps-corruption-american-families/)
What you don't get, Trump supporters, is that our succumbing to frustration and shaking our heads, thinking of you as stupid, may very well be wrong and unhelpful, but it's also...hear me...charitable.
Because if you're NOT stupid, we must turn to other explanations, and most of them are less flattering.

There's a good possibility you need a hobby. I'm thinking it's far too late to worry about a life.

The rats are leaving the ship.

Sure are. Barr isn't going to be able to find any lawyer who wants to keep his/her license.
How about those clowns who sent the letter to CNN because they didn't like the poll results?
Trump is learning that the American republic has too many tools to permit a banana republic.

Fun facts -

How many West point graduates were involved in the defense of Llittle Round Top, cited in t's speech at West Point? None.

How many regular US Army soldiers fought there? None - the defensive action was fought by the 20th Maine Volunteer Regiment.

Those Millenials at Fox apparently can't tell a Monty Python scene from a press release tweeted by some Seattle "anarchiats".
The entire anti-Antifa campaign has been Trump’s and Fox’s weapons to distract the stupid people from the racist and fascist problems of the administration. And now that the country is waking up, the “anti-Antifa” rhetoric looks like a cartoon.
Antifa has nothing to do with anything.
Where have they been since Charlottesville?

The entire anti-Antifa campaign has been Trump’s and Fox’s weapons to distract the stupid people from the racist and fascist problems of the administration. And now that the country is waking up, the “anti-Antifa” rhetoric looks like a cartoon.
Antifa has nothing to do with anything.
Where have they been since Charlottesville?

DONATE
Berkeleyside

CRIME & SAFETY
Eric Clanton takes 3-year probation deal in Berkeley rally bike lock assault case
A college professor charged with four counts of felony assault with a deadly weapon has taken a deal resulting in three years of probation, court records reveal.

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someonePrint this page
By Emilie RagusoAug. 8, 2018, 2:14 p.m.

A man police allege to be Eric Clanton holding a bike lock, April 15, 2017. Photo: Citizen reporter
A former East Bay college philosophy professor who was charged with four counts of felony assault with a deadly weapon, causing great bodily injury, has taken a deal resulting in three years of probation for an attack at a Berkeley protest last year, court records reveal.

Eric Clanton had been linked by police to violent assaults with a metal bike lock during a “free speech” rally in Berkeley on April 15, 2017. Before his arrest, Clanton had been “outed” online, on the website 4chan, as someone who used a bike lock to strike a man in the head. The assault was captured in a video clip (below) that drew widespread attention and anger after it was posted on YouTube.

Wednesday, Clanton was supposed to have had his preliminary hearing, where a judge decides whether there’s enough evidence in a case for it to move ahead to trial. Instead, there was no hearing, and information about Clanton’s plea deal became available online.

According to Alameda County Superior Court records, Clanton entered a “no contest” plea Wednesday to one misdemeanor battery charge. The felony charges against him were dismissed, and an allegation that he had caused serious bodily injury was stricken. A misdemeanor charge that Clanton wore a mask during the commission of the crime also was dropped.

Sexton Group 300x250 3/12 - 9/11

Clanton’s three years of probation begin Wednesday and last through Aug. 8, 2021.

Police said, previously, that Clanton attacked at least three people with a metal U-lock during the April 15 rally in and around Civic Center Park. Court papers later revealed that Clanton struck at least seven people in the head, according to authorities. One person received a head laceration that required five staples to fix. Another was uninjured but had a piece of a helmet broken off. A third was struck across the neck and back, police wrote.

Police wrote that they had found evidence last year during a search of Clanton’s home in San Leandro linking him to “Anti-Fascists and Anarchy political groups,” according to court papers. He was not home when police arrived, so officers moved to a second address in West Oakland where they said they found flags, patches and pamphlets “associating Clanton” with antifa and anarchist groups. Investigators arrested Clanton there.

Detectives said they “recovered U-locks, sunglasses, a glove, jeans, and facial coverings” consistent with items worn during the April 15 assaults, according to court documents. And a camera found at the San Leandro home contained “selfies” taken by Clanton, police said, “with him wearing black clothing and facial coverings” consistent with April 15.

Fun facts -

How many West point graduates were involved in the defense of Llittle Round Top, cited in t's speech at West Point? None.

How many regular US Army soldiers fought there? None - the defensive action was fought by the 20th Maine Volunteer Regiment.

How many black people today were ever slaves?

From the looks of Trump, I don’t expect he will handle the rigors of the campaign very well.
He can’t walk steady and his right arm ain’t working so well.

From the looks of Trump, I don’t expect he will handle the rigors of the campaign very well.
He can’t walk steady and his right arm ain’t working so well.

I am about t's age and I have similar hand tremor (genetic essential tremor). I drink most liquids through a reusable aluminum straw, and I learned this week that I have to be really careful with sticky traps.

Back