The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

I wonder who the indigenous people stole the land from.
I am awaiting a subject you're on which you're not ignorant.
Once when discussing exercise routines you sounded somewhat knowledgeable.
Every other subject, it's shocking how much you opine while being so dumb.

I am awaiting a subject you're on which you're not ignorant.
Once when discussing exercise routines you sounded somewhat knowledgeable.
Every other subject, it's shocking how much you opine while being so dumb.
If you don't know, just say so. Like every other subject I've discussed with you, I am not shocked by your ignorance. Baaaaaa!

Isn't it Ironic that the fossil fuel industry flourished under Obama as well. Maybe the alarmist anti-nuclear nutters will take note. Not!!

The nation exported 89,000 barrels a day more than it imported in September, according to data from the Energy Information Administration Friday. While the U.S. has previously reported net exports on a weekly basis, today’s figures mark a key milestone that few would have predicted just a decade ago, before the onset of the shale boom.

As for impeachment-wielding allegations against the Commander-in-Chief, Rand said the U.S. shouldn’t be giving aid to Ukraine anyway:
[“I]f it were me, I wouldn’t give them the aid, because we don’t have the money. We have to actually borrow the money from China to send it to Ukraine. So I’m against the aid. And I think it’s a mistake to do the aid.”
And here’s where the books are on Trump’s side: Current U.S. law prevents the U.S. from lending help to corrupt countries.
Therefore, the congressman explained, Trump would’ve needed to ask for a Biden investigation — since he suspected the family was corrupt — in order to give Ukraine the assistance.
Here’s Mr. Paul:
“Foreign aid, by law, can only go out to countries that are not corrupt. So, if you think that a country is acting in a corrupt way, a president can always withhold aid until the corruption is fixed. So, you’re going to have to get into the mind of Trump and his advisers and say, ‘Well, he didn’t really believe that the Bidens were corrupt.’ I think he absolutely does. I think you could give him a lie detector test and say, ‘Do you think the Bidens were corrupt? And do you think you were investigating corruption, and that corruption is in the law, that you can’t give aid to a country that has corruption?’”
So, bottom line, it’s not an issue of lawbreaking, impeachment-summoning shadiness. It’s about policy:
“This ends up being a policy debate and a partisan debate. And it has nothing to do with legality or illegality or impeachment. It’s purely a partisan way of trying to overturn the election.”
It’s also about the Democrats losing the election — because they’re afloat in a sea of Impeachment Mania.
And while they’re trying to kick Trump out the back door, Michael Bloomberg’s trying to sneak in the front (here). Will Hillary follow suit, or will she be inexorably drawn to the “I” word, far too intensely to run a pro-win, “here are great ideas for us” campaign?
The Democrats appear to have completely given up on accentuating the positive. They can’t stop attacking the President.

So you assume that “indigenous people” donʻt take land from other indigenous people?
Here troll, read and think about it . . . apparently you had a hard time in school. Did you graduate from HS?
Indigenous peoples, also known as First peoples, Aboriginal peoples or Native peoples, are ethnic groups who are the original owners and caretakers of a given region, in contrast to groups that have settled, occupied or colonized the area more recently.

Here troll, read and think about it . . . apparently you had a hard time in school. Did you graduate from HS?
Indigenous peoples, also known as First peoples, Aboriginal peoples or Native peoples, are ethnic groups who are the original owners and caretakers of a given region, in contrast to groups that have settled, occupied or colonized the area more recently.

Why would you ask someone else if they graduated from HS when you barely made it....

Go read your history ignoramus....to the VICTOR go the spoils no matter how insignificant it is....
You have the freedom to Bitch, Bitch, Bitch because of the Men and Women who scratched out
AMERICA from nothing....Oh yeah they failed at first, but they never gave up....unlike YOU who
is happy to be spoon fed crap from a Criminal Organization hell bent on destroying this Country...

That's right ...DEMOCRATS = CRIMINALS

Why would you ask someone else if they graduated from HS when you barely made it....

Go read your history ignoramus....to the VICTOR go the spoils no matter how insignificant it is....
You have the freedom to Bitch, Bitch, Bitch because of the Men and Women who scratched out
AMERICA from nothing....Oh yeah they failed at first, but they never gave up....unlike YOU who
is happy to be spoon fed crap from a Criminal Organization hell bent on destroying this Country...

That's right ...DEMOCRATS = CRIMINALS
There you go again, proving my point . . . this time with your tired old nonsensical dribble that shows you know nothing, nada, zilch. You do waller in and thoroughly enjoy your ignorance. Good thing for you breathing is a involuntary response.

More recently then who?

Back