The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Tucker Carlson has admitted that President Donald Trump lies incessantly ― and his defense is that being a “BS artist” is just who Trump is.

During Wednesday night’s edition of “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” the Fox News host brought up a recent Washington Post article that counted the president’s lies since taking office as being at more than 13,000 false claims. He conceded that the president does, in fact, tell lies. To demonstrate his point, he brought up one of Trump’s most famous tall tales: the claim that the crowd at his inauguration was the largest of all time.

“We’re not going to lie to you. That was untrue,” Carlson said. “The crowd at the 2017 inauguration was not the largest ever measured on the National Mall. Sorry. It wasn’t.”

“Why did the president claim it was?” Carlson asked. “Well, because that’s who he is. Donald Trump is a salesman: A talker, a boaster, a compulsive self-promoter. At times, he’s a full-blown BS artist.”

“Most people know this. It’s obvious. It’s transparent, really.”

The ultimate lefty hypocrite,
1574950936759.jpeg
Jamie Lee Curtis’ Thanksgiving Message: Vote for Women to Transform Our ‘Misogynist Society’
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - NOVEMBER 24: Jamie Lee Curtis attends the 2019 American Music Awards at Microsoft Theater on November 24, 2019 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Matt Winkelmeyer/Getty Images for dcp)
Matt Winkelmeyer/Getty Images for dcpDAVID NG27 Nov 20191,480
2:04
Actress Jamie Lee Curtis is using the Thanksgiving holiday to remind voters to choose female candidates as way to transform America’s “misogynist society.”
In an editorial for NBC News, the Knives Out star described the United States as a fundamentally sexist country characterized by a pervasive hatred of women.

“Unfortunately, right now, we live in a misogynist society and a lot of men hate women,” Jamie Lee Curtis said. “They just do. I think that seeing a strong woman articulate her points, argue for her position, and even get angry about the disparities she faces — whatever they are — will cause some men to have a problem, even if women won’t.”
Breitbart TV
Curtis encouraged voters to cast their ballots based on gender.
“I understand that there are people who disagree with trying to achieve gender parity; I know that they believe that voters should just pick a candidate based on their qualifications,” the actress said.
But she added: “I do think it’s important to vote for female candidates.”

The ultimate lefty hypocrite,
View attachment 5782
Jamie Lee Curtis’ Thanksgiving Message: Vote for Women to Transform Our ‘Misogynist Society’
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - NOVEMBER 24: Jamie Lee Curtis attends the 2019 American Music Awards at Microsoft Theater on November 24, 2019 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Matt Winkelmeyer/Getty Images for dcp)
Matt Winkelmeyer/Getty Images for dcpDAVID NG27 Nov 20191,480
2:04
Actress Jamie Lee Curtis is using the Thanksgiving holiday to remind voters to choose female candidates as way to transform America’s “misogynist society.”
In an editorial for NBC News, the Knives Out star described the United States as a fundamentally sexist country characterized by a pervasive hatred of women.

“Unfortunately, right now, we live in a misogynist society and a lot of men hate women,” Jamie Lee Curtis said. “They just do. I think that seeing a strong woman articulate her points, argue for her position, and even get angry about the disparities she faces — whatever they are — will cause some men to have a problem, even if women won’t.”
Breitbart TV
Curtis encouraged voters to cast their ballots based on gender.
“I understand that there are people who disagree with trying to achieve gender parity; I know that they believe that voters should just pick a candidate based on their qualifications,” the actress said.
But she added: “I do think it’s important to vote for female candidates.”
You seem to have an inability to distinguish fiction from reality.

"Take off your shirt, sir, and show us that gorgeous chest. We’ve never seen a chest quite like it"

People are saying that the real reason for the hospital visit was an outpatient hemorrhoidectectomy to make room for more noses next to those of Devin and Lindsey.
Too many being T-bagged for even Devin and Lindsey to be in the same zip code

Boy, you dumb mother fuckers never learn.
077915fb-e2ab-464f-82d1-fba56071a8f1.jpg

Three women accuse Gordon Sondland of inappropriate behavior
JOHN SEXTON Posted at 8:01 pm on November 27, 2019
Gordon Sondland has been one of the key figures to testify in the impeachment hearings. His appearance before Congress last week was lauded on the left as “impeachment testimony for the ages,” though his testimony hasn’t swayed public support for impeach very much. Today, ProPublica published a story which is likely to make Sondland regret his newly enlarged public profile. Three women claim that Sondland engaged in sexually inappropriate behavior toward them. Furthermore, the women claim that after they rejected his advances, his support for them vanished.
ADVERTISEMENT

The ProPublica piece was published in coordination with a magazine called Portland Monthly. Owner Nicole Vogel is one of the women who describes her encounter with Sondland back when she was trying to raise funds to get the magazine started. Sondland, who is a prominent philanthropist who also owns several hotels in Portland, initially seemed interested in becoming an investor. After inviting out for a steak dinner to discuss her plans, Sondland suggested they walk across the street to one of his hotels on the premise of showing off all the art he had put into the lobby:

Vogel brushed him off and he later made an apology. They already had a second meeting on the books and Vogel decided to keep it, hoping the hotel incident was a one-time mistake:
ADVERTISEMENT

Days later, Sondland sent her an email saying he had decided against investing $25,000 in her magazine venture. He did offer a smaller investment if she could somehow raise an additional $100,000. Vogel wound up making up for the lost investment herself and was able to launch the magazine.
Ok lil joe, you may need to sit down because I am going to ask you to do some independent thinking without the direction of rightwing fever-swamp propaganda.

Who do you think would profit most from discrediting Sondland? Taking into account that Sondland had just laid out the timeline for and provided the story of t's bribery attempt and then scrambling that becoming aware of the whistleblower's existence started.

Ok lil joe, you may need to sit down because I am going to ask you to do some independent thinking without the direction of rightwing fever-swamp propaganda.

Who do you think would profit most from discrediting Sondland? Taking into account that Sondland had just laid out the timeline for and provided the story of t's bribery attempt and then scrambling that becoming aware of the whistleblower's existence started.
The gullible one.

"Take off your shirt, sir, and show us that gorgeous chest. We’ve never seen a chest quite like it"

This is turning out better than anyone could have thought --

“Washington Post claims – without evidence – that Trump shared a ‘doctored’ photo,” -- says t 2020 campaign headquarters

Ahoy, Chief Recruiter Numbnuts - have you read this?

“It is highly irregular for a secretary to become deeply involved in most personnel matters,” wrote Spencer. “Normally, military justice works best when senior leadership stays far away. A system that prevents command influence is what separates our armed forces from others. Our system of military justice has helped build the world’s most powerful navy; good leaders get promoted, bad ones get moved out and criminals are punished … We are effective overseas not because we have the best equipment, but because we are professionals. Our troops are held to the highest standards. We expect those who lead our forces to exercise excellent judgment. The soldiers and sailors they lead must be able to count on that.”

“Earlier this year, Gallagher was formally charged with more than a dozen criminal acts, including premeditated murder, which occurred during his eighth deployment overseas,” wrote Spencer. “He was tried in a military court in San Diego and acquitted in July of all charges, except one count of wrongfully posing for photographs with the body of a dead Islamic State fighter. The jury sentenced him to four months, the maximum possible; because he had served that amount of time waiting for trial, he was released.”

“President Trump involved himself in the case almost from the start,” wrote Spencer. “Before the trial began, in March, I received two calls from the president asking me to lift Gallagher’s confinement in a Navy brig; I pushed back twice, because the presiding judge, acting on information about the accused’s conduct, had decided that confinement was important. Eventually, the president ordered me to have him transferred to the equivalent of an enlisted barracks. I came to believe that Trump’s interest in the case stemmed partly from the way the defendant’s lawyers and others had worked to keep it front and center in the media.”

Once the conviction was handed down, wrote Spencer, Gallagher voluntarily put in to retire, but questions remained about whether he would retain his rank, discharge status, and trident pin. “On Nov. 14, partly because the president had already contacted me twice, I sent him a note asking him not to get involved in these questions. The next day, White House Counsel Pat Cipollone called me and said the president would remain involved. Shortly thereafter, I received a second call from Cipollone who said the president would order me to restore Gallagher to the rank of chief.”
“This was a shocking and unprecedented intervention in a low-level review,” wrote Spencer. “It was also a reminder that the president has very little understanding of what it means to be in the military, to fight ethically or to be governed by a uniform set of rules and practices.”
Following these exchanges behind the scenes, Trump tweeted that Gallagher would be allowed to keep his trident pin. Spencer informed him that he must go through proper channels — and Trump shortly ordered Defense Secretary Mark Esper to fire him.

Hey ballsack Spola........

For the RECORD on this forum cite the twelve charges against him....

And PLEASE explain to the Forum what murder he " Premeditated " since YOU
seem to willingly want to side with the prosecution who was absolutely wrong on
all counts..........

YOU and anyone who supported this disgusting travesty of justice have a lot of

explaining to do....!!!!

Back