Some data on Covid-19 and why we're not over reacting...

I don’t see that, but so much the better.
The “defund” concept is shorthand for abolishing and replacing.
Some people say “repeal and replace” and they’re lying. Those are the people you like.
In Camden and in more places to come, the defund movement will create a new type of policing.
Yeah, bigger police forces and bigger unions.
Rube.

Final tests of some COVID-19 vaccines to start next month
LAURAN NEERGAARDan hour ago

The first experimental COVID-19 vaccine in the U.S. is on track to begin a huge study next month to prove if it really can fend off the coronavirus, while hard-hit Brazil is testing a different shot from China.

Where to do crucial, late-stage testing and how many volunteers are needed to roll up their sleeves are big worries for health officials as the virus spread starts tapering off in parts of the world.

Moderna Inc. said Thursday the vaccine it is developing with the National Institutes of Health will be tested in 30,000 people in the U.S. Some will get the real shot and some a dummy shot, as scientists carefully compare which group winds up with the most infections.

With far fewer COVID-19 cases in China, Sinovac Biotech turned to Brazil, the epicenter of Latin America’s outbreak, for at least part of its final testing. The government of São Paulo announced Thursday that Sinovac will ship enough of its experimental vaccine to test in 9,000 Brazilians starting next month.

If it works, “with this vaccine we will be able to immunize millions of Brazilians,” said São Paulo´s Gov. Joao Doria.

Worldwide, about a dozen COVID-19 potential vaccines are in early stages of testing. The NIH expects to help several additional shots move into those final, large-scale studies this summer, including one made by Oxford University that’s also being tested in a few thousand volunteers in Brazil.

There’s no guarantee any of the experimental shots will pan out.

entire article:

Huh? You’re not happy with the crime reduction in Camden, NJ? Bummer for you.

Do you think this shit is ok....Huh ?

This is happening around the world Mr " Messy " Low IQ...

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/foW_9Nu8xzU/maxresdefault.jpg

https://api.time.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/zakaria-abdelkafi-may-day-paris-protest-crs-police-fire.jpg

https://reposti.com/i/m/Wx.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0a/bf/75/0abf75645cdf66a510519cae3b88526b.jpg

https://3a09223b3cd53870eeaa-7f75e5eb51943043279413a54aaa858a.ssl.cf3.rackcdn.com//f3bf972a4f5a895955ab4c439a8b4bc8-36071165-1300125299-4d7e5673-620x348.jpg

How would you like it if that happened to someone you know.....
How would you feel about these VIOLENT RETALIATIONS OVER
FALSE PREMISES.....COME ON TELL THE FORUM THE TRUTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cops beating up an unarmed man, imagine that. The militaristic way of policing must stop.
Send in Andy and Barney...
When the police command that one should do certain things & then one decides one will not listen to those commands and do what ever one pleases...one will then be forced to comply.
Back when Andy & Barney policed the neighborhood, folks had an appreciation and respect for police.
Today, because of a handful of psychopathic jackasses & a 24 hour news cycle there is a real fear of the police.
The interview process and psychological evaluations of prospective officers needs to be changed.
I never have understood why the first assignment most graduates from police academies, are at the county jail, where you deal with arguably the worst society is offering up. Two years of dealing with jail inmates and then assign those officers to the streets....

When the police command that one should do certain things & then one decides one will not listen to those commands and do what ever one pleases...one will then be forced to comply.
Back when Andy & Barney policed the neighborhood, folks had an appreciation and respect for police.
Today, because of a handful of psychopathic jackasses & a 24 hour news cycle there is a real fear of the police.
The interview process and psychological evaluations of prospective officers needs to be changed.
I never have understood why the first assignment most graduates from police academies, are at the county jail, where you deal with arguably the worst society is offering up. Two years of dealing with jail inmates and then assign those officers to the streets....

Did we ever see how Andy and Barney acted in the black neighborhoods of Mayberry?

OMG a not totally a-hole post from Lion! Praise the Lord! (I could quibble with spending the first half of the post blaming the victims, but I won't).

When he says "the anti-science problem," he means the stupid people problem. He's trying to be polite. You know who you are.

When he says "the anti-science problem," he means the stupid people problem. He's trying to be polite. You know who you are.

We know all to well who they are. They like to raise their hand so we notice them. They bathe in ignorance and ooze intolerance.

Back