Some data on Covid-19 and why we're not over reacting...

If we hadn't followed the CDC guidelines supported by trump we would be in a lot worse shape than we are now! You should be praising trump instead of attempting to delegitimize his efforts!

If the DNC/CHINA had not purposefully released the manufactured " Corona " virus with four strands of
HIV embedded in it to counter the Tariffs that President Trump rightfully imposed, we would
not be having this discussion...

DEMOCRATS/CHINA = CRIMINALS

I hate wearing the damn mask.
Today I went to the car wash and, of course, was wearing my mask and observing social distancing.
I thought to myself, how unimaginably selfish would I be if I were not wearing this mask as I give my car to the car wash guy and go lay the cashier, both of whom are spending all day, every day, in close proximity with strangers?
Then I thought of the people, not in the civilized community where I live but in other places, who shout derogatory remarks at people for wearing masks.
What has happened to our country? Are these people so sad and angry at their lot in life that wearing a mask for the safety of others is something to scream about? So very strange.

Today I went to the car wash and, of course, was wearing my mask and observing social distancing.
I thought to myself, how unimaginably selfish would I be if I were not wearing this mask as I give my car to the car wash guy and go lay the cashier, both of whom are spending all day, every day, in close proximity with strangers?
Then I thought of the people, not in the civilized community where I live but in other places, who shout derogatory remarks at people for wearing masks.
What has happened to our country? Are these people so sad and angry at their lot in life that wearing a mask for the safety of others is something to scream about? So very strange.
Or you might wash your own car.

You layed the cashier?

" Civilized Community "......really ??

F#$kin " Messy " Financial.....you take the cake...

You are just like the Central Park Dog walker....A hypocritical pussy ass racist at heart....

Figures ...your Candy Ass wouldn't last 5 seconds in the REAL WORLD !

The dempanic as they call it doesn't effect them. They are somehow immune to its ravages. It only effects the economy, coastal and big cities where they don't live and was designed in a lab to destroy America.

I’m afraid you’re incorrect. There is no debate among the nation’s medical and public health leaders said about what this was and remains. In fact, the whole world seems to agree. Sweden just chose to handle it differently and we were uniquely bad because of the embarrassingly inept national leadership at the outset.
Really? I'll start off slow for you so you can keep up. Is that Ok dummy?

g
Really? I'll start off slow for you so you can keep up. Is that Ok dummy?

So I'm seriously trying to understanding your point here. The mortality rate may be lower than originally thought--this should be good news, right? I don't think anyone on this board--left wing or right wing--wouldn't be thrilled to learn the mortality rate might be much lower. In fact, many on this board were talking about the need for more testing to help better identify the mortality rate.

But how does the lower mortality rate negate the 100,000 deaths? The mortality rate is a data point, as are the number of deaths...agree? There are other important data points such as the contagion rate. All of these are separate data points that come together to form a full picture of what we are dealing with.

Lower mortality rate than originally thought? Great! But, to quote your own article: "But even a virus with a fatality rate less than 1% presents a formidable threat, Rivers says. "That is many times more deadly than seasonal influenza," she says."

I want to open up our economy and the best chance we have of doing that is to slow down the spread. So wear a f*cking mask, wash your hands, and be a good citizen to those around you.

g

So I'm seriously trying to understanding your point here. The mortality rate may be lower than originally thought--this should be good news, right? I don't think anyone on this board--left wing or right wing--wouldn't be thrilled to learn the mortality rate might be much lower. In fact, many on this board were talking about the need for more testing to help better identify the mortality rate.

But how does the lower mortality rate negate the 100,000 deaths? The mortality rate is a data point, as are the number of deaths...agree? There are other important data points such as the contagion rate. All of these are separate data points that come together to form a full picture of what we are dealing with.

Lower mortality rate than originally thought? Great! But, to quote your own article: "But even a virus with a fatality rate less than 1% presents a formidable threat, Rivers says. "That is many times more deadly than seasonal influenza," she says."

I want to open up our economy and the best chance we have of doing that is to slow down the spread. So wear a f*cking mask, wash your hands, and be a good citizen to those around you.
You needed to be on the street in Beverly Hills last night.
Those people weren't listening.lol.

What does that have to do with anything? I can find similar posts of white supremacists beating the sh*t out of someone. How about the guy who ran his car into protesters at Charlottesville? You know, the "very fine people" as Trump called them.

How about the fact that many of the protesters arrested in Minnesota for destruction of property were linked to White Supremacists groups?

None of this has anything to do with the original post about the mortality rate of COVID-19 being lower than originally thought.

g

What does your post have to do with what I posted? SMH

What does your post have to do with what I posted? SMH
If you truly don’t see the connection of my response to your post (not Ricky’s) that explains a lot about your world view and how you come to your conclusions.

You posted that antibody testing showed the mortality rate might be lower than expected. I responded that though this is good news there are more data points that need to be taken into account (contagious rate for one).

Not sure what you are so confused about.

What does that have to do with anything? I can find similar posts of white supremacists beating the sh*t out of someone. How about the guy who ran his car into protesters at Charlottesville? You know, the "very fine people" as Trump called them.

How about the fact that many of the protesters arrested in Minnesota for destruction of property were linked to White Supremacists groups?

None of this has anything to do with the original post about the mortality rate of COVID-19 being lower than originally thought.
The masks.
They were wearing masks.
The one guy even pulled his n-95 up when the woman was close out of respect for her health.

You’re a fucking idiot.

Back