Some data on Covid-19 and why we're not over reacting...

Dr. Birx also said this today, referring to t -- “He is so attentive to the scientific literature and the details and the data, and I think his ability to analyze and integrate data that comes out of his long history in business has really been a real benefit during these discussions about medical issues”
You can disagree with the doctor. that doesn't mean she's wrong. it doesn't mean she's right. opinions aren't facts. but it is a fact that projections on this coronavirus have dropped.

Not lying at all, we both know where you stand. you believe this coronavirus is worse than the swine flu and seasonal flu. I agree that its bad for you. but not for the majority of the population. people under 60 have over 98% chance of surviving this. those rates are getting better with more people tested. that includes people with underlying conditions. those are facts. facts cant be disputed.

Facts?

He didn't disparage our entire military, he made fun of a guy that spent much of his time captured. A guy that picked a fight and Trump was willing to go there. Again, don't pick a fight with Trump. McCain didn't disagree with his policy... he took offense to what Trump said and personally attacked him. You need a lesson on this or not? I offered yesterday. You change your mind?
God...I don't even know what to say to you "he made fun of a guy that spent much of his time captured". Dear God do you not know what McCain went through???? Have you no decency?

Here is how McCain was captured:

McCain’s bomber was hit by a surface-to-air missile on Oct. 26, 1967, destroying the aircraft’s right wing. According to McCain, the plane entered an “inverted, almost straight-down spin,” and he ejected.

But the sheer force of the ejection broke his right leg and both arms, knocking him unconscious, the report said. McCain came to as he landed in a lake, but burdened by heavy equipment, he sank straight to the bottom. Able to kick to the surface momentarily for air, he somehow managed to activate his life preserver with his teeth.

He refused to give anything but name, rank, and serial number.

When he was moved into solitary confinement in March 1968 and when his father was named commander-in-chief of all US Pacific forces several months later, McCain’s troubles were just beginning. The North Vietnamese hoped to score a propaganda victory by offering McCain an early release. McCain has said he refused the offer on the condition that he would only accept if every man captured before him was released as well. When McCain was brought to the senior North Vietnamese officer -– a man he refers to as “The Cat” –- he refused the offer of an early release yet again.

McCain says his torture began in August of 1968. “For the next four days, I was beaten every two or three hours by different guards. My left arm was broken again and my ribs were cracked,”
he said according to U.S. News

All of that is backed up by his fellow POW's. They all said they couldn't believe the torture he endured yet never broke, it gave them the strength to go on.

McCain gets tortured to near death and won't break. Trump gets his ego hurt with the slightest of slights and he responds by mocking a POW or a Gold Star family.

I don't give a d*mm what your politics are. Shame on you.

God...I don't even know what to say to you "he made fun of a guy that spent much of his time captured". Dear God do you not know what McCain went through???? Have you no decency?

McCain’s bomber was hit by a surface-to-air missile on Oct. 26, 1967, destroying the aircraft’s right wing. According to McCain, the plane entered an “inverted, almost straight-down spin,” and he ejected.

But the sheer force of the ejection broke his right leg and both arms, knocking him unconscious, the report said. McCain came to as he landed in a lake, but burdened by heavy equipment, he sank straight to the bottom. Able to kick to the surface momentarily for air, he somehow managed to activate his life preserver with his teeth.

When he was moved into solitary confinement in March 1968 and when his father was named commander-in-chief of all US Pacific forces several months later, McCain’s troubles were just beginning. The North Vietnamese hoped to score a propaganda victory by offering McCain an early release. McCain has said he refused the offer on the condition that he would only accept if every man captured before him was released as well. When McCain was brought to the senior North Vietnamese officer -– a man he refers to as “The Cat” –- he refused the offer of an early release yet again.

McCain says his torture began in August of 1968. “For the next four days, I was beaten every two or three hours by different guards. My left arm was broken again and my ribs were cracked,”

All of that is backed up by his fellow POW's. They all said they couldn't believe the torture he endured yet never broke, it gave them the strength to go on.

McCain gets tortured to near death and won't break. Trump gets his ego hurt with the slightest of slights and he responds by mocking a POW or a Gold Star family.

I have a great deal of decency. I don't feel sorry for someone that picks a fight and loses. It's that simple. Shame on you for being a crotchety old fuck. I think you really are pretty tired.

Swine flu that killed 12,000 is actually a low number. It didn't hit the U.S. until April of 2009. It missed the peak flu season months of 2009. We got the coronavirus in January, right before the peak months of February and March. By Pandemic standards, if the corona virus is worse that the swine flu, we should be going way past the 12,000 numbers by the end of the year.
Don’t confuse these cocksuckers with facts, hurts their little heads.

The stats say 3% to 4% death rates without adequate treatment and isolation. Why do you choose to ignore that?
We are not China. what does CDC say is our mortality rate? what does CDC say is the overall mortality rate? why do you ignore that?

In my world, you don't throw a punch unless you're willing to eat one. It never would have been said had McCain not started it. Like I said, I loved McCain until he ran for President and became a pussy. And just like Hillary and Marco Rubio before him, McCain learned that it's a bad idea to play Trump's game against him. I never said I agree with everything Trump says. Again, he'd have never said it had McCain kept his mouth shut.
McCain would have won if he turned Palin loose.

That was then, he turned into an anti American traitor when bush was running things.
Gang of 8 pro illegal prick.

McCain would have won if he turned Palin loose.

If McCain had stayed the same man he was in Arizona, I would have grabbed some dead and illegal aliens votes for him the way the libtards do. He didn't. He allowed dingbat to be paired with him and he became an old man, martyr almost overnight.

We are not China. what does CDC say is our mortality rate? what does CDC say is the overall mortality rate? why do you ignore that?

China and South Korea are the only countries whose infection rates over time indicate that they have it under control. That's a fact.

China was caught unawares - the first they knew about the new virus was when people started getting sick and dying. They have stabilized the situation and their numbers are around 4%. That's a fact.

South Korea saw it coming and took drastic measures to stifle it. Their infection rate is about 1.4%. That's a fact.

Which model would you prefer to follow?

Back