Some data on Covid-19 and why we're not over reacting...

China is different from the U.S. Even the CDC has a much lower fatality rate for the coronavirus. And the percentage continues to fall as more people get tested. Do you disagree with the CDC?

CDC is recommending shutdown of non-essential businesses and continuing with social separation practices. Do you disagree with the CDC?

So in your world it's not only ok, but it's justifiable--nay, even admirable--to respond to a criticism of someone's policy (McCain criticizing Trump's stance on secure borders) with a disgusting and disgraceful comment about their service and sacrifice for their country? Trump said "I prefer people who weren't captured.". He lumps every POW in that comment, including those who were killed. I mean, seriously...that is ok with you?? Trump could have called McCain out on his policy, or--hell--even made a sophmoric joke about his lack of height. But he didn't. He disrespected all POW's with his insult. If that's ok with you, then that explains a hell of a lot about your views.

In my world, you don't throw a punch unless you're willing to eat one. It never would have been said had McCain not started it. Like I said, I loved McCain until he ran for President and became a pussy. And just like Hillary and Marco Rubio before him, McCain learned that it's a bad idea to play Trump's game against him. I never said I agree with everything Trump says. Again, he'd have never said it had McCain kept his mouth shut.

I'm not lying, you think the coronavirus is worse than the swine flu and seasonal flu. Lets see. "bump" me in a year. We're going in circles as the fatality rate, projected infected, and projected killed numbers continue to drop.
Nothing is dropping, we have yet to reach the pinnacle.

In my world, you don't throw a punch unless you're willing to eat one. It never would have been said had McCain not started it. Like I said, I loved McCain until he ran for President and became a pussy. And just like Hillary and Marco Rubio before him, McCain learned that it's a bad idea to play Trump's game against him. I never said I agree with everything Trump says. Again, he'd have never said it had McCain kept his mouth shut.

In most people's views, t came out the loser in that exchange.

Discussing policy, disagreeing with policy is fine. Personal attacks that also disparage our entire military history are only ok in the world you want.

And the above precisely captures Trump mastery of the darkest arts...the "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot someone and I wouldn't lose any voters" success in gathering this swirling mass of anger and fear and hatred and bottling it for his own power. That power persuades otherwise probably humane and respectful people (giving Outlaw the benefit of the doubt), even conservative people who would be proud of our military, that it is OK to speak this way of McCain or Gold Star families or generals. I could go on, of course...

I have great respect for our military and Americans that choose to enter the armed forces. I don't think that automatically makes you a hero. I know a lot of morons that served. McCain picked a fight he shouldn't have started. Trump isn't politically correct, so if you want a fight, be prepared for an MMA match and not WWE.

I have great respect for our military and Americans that choose to enter the armed forces. I don't think that automatically makes you a hero. I know a lot of morons that served. McCain picked a fight he shouldn't have started. Trump isn't politically correct, so if you want a fight, be prepared for an MMA match and not WWE.

Illuminating.

Please continue.

In most people's views, t came out the loser in that exchange.

You don't speak for "Most" people. You don't even speak for 1% of most people. Trump won the election because Americans are tired of the bullshit. Tired of the political correctness. Tired of this country being run by people pandering to us. The liberal party is an absolute disgrace to humanity, so if you really want to know why Trump keeps winning, don't focus on him... focus on how pathetic and sad the democrats have become.

Discussing policy, disagreeing with policy is fine. Personal attacks that also disparage our entire military history are only ok in the world you want.

He didn't disparage our entire military, he made fun of a guy that spent much of his time captured. A guy that picked a fight and Trump was willing to go there. Again, don't pick a fight with Trump. McCain didn't disagree with his policy... he took offense to what Trump said and personally attacked him. You need a lesson on this or not? I offered yesterday. You change your mind?

CDC is recommending shutdown of non-essential businesses and continuing with social separation practices. Do you disagree with the CDC?
I disagree with shutting down businesses. Socially separate as much as you can, keep grandpa and grandpa quarantined and wear a mask and gloves when you see them.

He didn't disparage our entire military, he made fun of a guy that spent much of his time captured. A guy that picked a fight and Trump was willing to go there. Again, don't pick a fight with Trump. McCain didn't disagree with his policy... he took offense to what Trump said and personally attacked him. You need a lesson on this or not? I offered yesterday. You change your mind?

"...he made fun of a guy that spent much of his time captured..."

That tells a lot about YOU.

Dr. Birx also said this today, referring to t -- “He is so attentive to the scientific literature and the details and the data, and I think his ability to analyze and integrate data that comes out of his long history in business has really been a real benefit during these discussions about medical issues”

I agree that you are lying about me, even after I have explained why.
Not lying at all, we both know where you stand. you believe this coronavirus is worse than the swine flu and seasonal flu. I agree that its bad for you. but not for the majority of the population. people under 60 have over 98% chance of surviving this. those rates are getting better with more people tested. that includes people with underlying conditions. those are facts. facts cant be disputed.

Back