Some data on Covid-19 and why we're not over reacting...

What was incorrect in the two paragraphs you read?

Please try to be specific - no handwaving.

How many times do I need to tell you Wikipedia is not a credible source when anybody can post shit? I'm done batting you and your alter ego around. I'm going back to work because "neither" of you "two" makes me any money.

From my memory t, in an interview, said he doesn't like soldiers that get captured and that McCain wasn't a war hero. Ironic coming from a draft dodger, mr. bonespurs.

#1, you weren't his physician. You don't have access to his medical records, either, so that's your opinion. You should go post that on Wikitardia.
#2, Trump saying he doesn't like captured soldiers was in response to McCain making a comment about Trump wanting secure borders. Nice to see you did exactly what I said you were doing... researching the battle. You're beyond predictable.

#1, you weren't his physician. You don't have access to his medical records, either, so that's your opinion. You should go post that on Wikitardia. #2, Trump saying he doesn't like captured soldiers was in response to McCain making a comment about Trump wanting secure borders. Nice to see you did exactly what I said you were doing... researching the battle. You're beyond predictable.
All you can do is deflect and make excuses?

How many times do I need to tell you Wikipedia is not a credible source when anybody can post shit? I'm done batting you and your alter ego around. I'm going back to work because "neither" of you "two" makes me any money.

What shit was posted in that article?

Please be specific - no more handwaving.

#1, you weren't his physician. You don't have access to his medical records, either, so that's your opinion. You should go post that on Wikitardia.
#2, Trump saying he doesn't like captured soldiers was in response to McCain making a comment about Trump wanting secure borders. Nice to see you did exactly what I said you were doing... researching the battle. You're beyond predictable.

What are your personal feelings about soldiers who get captured? Do you agree with t?

Are you going to be as free with your criticism of the Republican Senators who are trying to "fix" the provision that increased unemployment payments to those laid off during the shutdown?

How about the Republican House members who are grandstanding and thus delaying what they know will eventually be an overwhelming approval of the Senate bill?

Who still thinks this will be worse than the 2009 swine flu where we kept schools open even though 80% of people infected were under 65 and over 12,000 died in the U.S.?
Bumping this dumbass so he can wear it.
Who is stupid enough to think this won't be worse than the swine flu?

No question. Is her husband still alive? Her husband is really rich. Investment guy. They'll do great. She's in the minority party but even though we vote against our interest, the GOP takes care of the rich.

Go get your test, you've already been infected.

"This whole thing has been hampered by its abstractness. I mean, half the interviews on TV that I've seen are totally well people pissed they didn't get tested." But they're not the real faces of this pandemic -- the hospitalized patients are. "The truth is, the sickest patients are terrifying," Choo said. "They are air hungry, dropping their oxygen, confused, distressed. We can never show that. But it is terrifying."

"This whole thing has been hampered by its abstractness. I mean, half the interviews on TV that I've seen are totally well people pissed they didn't get tested." But they're not the real faces of this pandemic -- the hospitalized patients are. "The truth is, the sickest patients are terrifying," Choo said. "They are air hungry, dropping their oxygen, confused, distressed. We can never show that. But it is terrifying."

Well I hope Drunken Nancy managed to pull herself away from the bill's pork for updating the Kennedy Center she and hubby love to visit so much.

Bumping this dumbass so he can wear it.
Who is stupid enough to think this won't be worse than the swine flu?
Bro, you must love me. But please, again, bump me when we get to 12k killed. We wont reach it. I'll wait for your excuse when we dont reach it.

So in your world it's not only ok, but it's justifiable--nay, even admirable--to respond to a criticism of someone's policy (McCain criticizing Trump's stance on secure borders) with a disgusting and disgraceful comment about their service and sacrifice for their country? Trump said "I prefer people who weren't captured.". He lumps every POW in that comment, including those who were killed. I mean, seriously...that is ok with you?? Trump could have called McCain out on his policy, or--hell--even made a sophmoric joke about his lack of height. But he didn't. He disrespected all POW's with his insult. If that's ok with you, then that explains a hell of a lot about your views.

So in your world it's not only ok, but it's justifiable--nay, even admirable--to respond to a criticism of someone's policy (McCain criticizing Trump's stance on secure borders) with a disgusting and disgraceful comment about their service and sacrifice for their country? Trump said "I prefer people who weren't captured.". He lumps every POW in that comment, including those who were killed. I mean, seriously...that is ok with you?? Trump could have called McCain out on his policy, or--hell--even made a sophmoric joke about his lack of height. But he didn't. He disrespected all POW's with his insult. If that's ok with you, then that explains a hell of a lot about your views.
That was always the point they wouldn't/won't allow themselves to get (add that to an already enormous list). They say he's a counter puncher. He is punch drunk.

Back