Some data on Covid-19 and why we're not over reacting...

Yeah... you definitely have a comprehension problem. You read 1 article that said $16M, which was interpreted by another article that said her net worth DROPPED $16M, and just vomited it here. There are multiple estimates, the lowest being twice your number, and most are closer to $150M-$200M. Here's her financial disclosure from 2018. You see $16M here or just a tad more?

And? Are you saying "the American tax payer" financed their entire business portfolio? I'm not seeing your there there? Citation please.

When t speaks do you believe he is telling the truth?

No President, Presidential candidate or politician speaks the truth 100% of the time. If you don't know that, you're asleep at the wheel. Most don't even write their own speeches and fact checking 2-days later proves they're all full of shit. So what's your point?

And? Are you saying "the American tax payer" financed their entire business portfolio? I'm not seeing your there there? Citation please.

LMAO! I'm saying Trump actually worked in the real world. The other 3 make a living pushing paper and spending other people's money. Big difference. Oh, and I'm saying you have a reading comprehension problem.

LMAO! I'm saying Trump actually worked in the real world. The other 3 make a living pushing paper and spending other people's money. Big difference. Oh, and I'm saying you have a reading comprehension problem.
You are obviously blinded by both your hate and love . . . love for how t has undone that which you have been conditioned to hate.

No President, Presidential candidate or politician speaks the truth 100% of the time. If you don't know that, you're asleep at the wheel. Most don't even write their own speeches and fact checking 2-days later proves they're all full of shit. So what's your point?
Do you believe trump lies the same amount as other politicians? If not, do you think he lies more or less?

There is a reason some media outlets won't air trumps propaganda hour presses. Too much disinformation and incoherent babbling, even when he is deadpan, no emotion, going through the motions reading from a script . . . he's adlibs destroy the message.

Do you believe trump lies the same amount as other politicians? If not, do you think he lies more or less?

I honestly don't know. I haven't got time to research how many lies come out of any politician's mouth. I do know this... Trump has been under assault by the libtard media since BEFORE he took office. And ever since the day Hillary lacked the spine and dignity to come out and thank all the people that supported her, and libtards were on their knees weeping in the streets, it's been an everyday attack on Trump. That's fine... but don't get your feelings hurt if you pick a fight with the man and get knocked out. John McCain learned that the hard way.

There is a reason some media outlets won't air trumps propaganda hour presses. Too much disinformation and incoherent babbling, even when he is deadpan, no emotion, going through the motions reading from a script . . . he's adlibs destroy the message.

I generally don't watch any real-time "news", but my wife has CNN on constantly in the next room. I can tell when t is on live by the loud cursing -- I wonder where she learned all those words.

Huh? I'm blinded because I discredited your bullshit research project of 1 website?
You showed a breakdown of their income and revenue, but did nothing to show it is off the backs of the American taxpayer. They are successful, what is your issue with that? And why is it selective to only Democrats?

That's odd... they do it for Creepy Joe's bumbling, stammering, brain dead rants about Corn Pop and what state he thinks he's in at the time. I guess a professional speaker, like Obama, gives the sheep more warm and fuzzies.

I honestly don't know. I haven't got time to research how many lies come out of any politician's mouth. I do know this... Trump has been under assault by the libtard media since BEFORE he took office. And ever since the day Hillary lacked the spine and dignity to come out and thank all the people that supported her, and libtards were on their knees weeping in the streets, it's been an everyday attack on Trump. That's fine... but don't get your feelings hurt if you pick a fight with the man and get knocked out. John McCain learned that the hard way.

I totally agree with your first sentence, but I have to ask - what did John McCain learn the hard way? Was it something he picked up in his 6 years at the Hanoi Hilton?

You showed a breakdown of their income and revenue, but did nothing to show it is off the backs of the American taxpayer. They are successful, what is your issue with that? And why is it selective to only Democrats?

They aren't successful. Pelosi married money, Bernie hasn't accomplished anything in his entire career and Biden refuses to talk about why his coke snorting son wound up on the board of a Ukrainian company despite being totally unqualified. What's YOUR idea of success?

I totally agree with your first sentence, but I have to ask - what did John McCain learn the hard way? Was it something he picked up in his 6 years at the Hanoi Hilton?

I loved John McCain when he ran Arizona. Loved him. He told it like it was and told anyone and everyone to fuck off no matter what their political affiliation was. That said, he started the fight with Trump. When you throw a punch, expect to get hit back. Don't turn and act like some kind of victim afterward.

I loved John McCain when he ran Arizona. Loved him. He told it like it was and told anyone and everyone to fuck off no matter what their political affiliation was. That said, he started the fight with Trump. When you throw a punch, expect to get hit back. Don't turn and act like some kind of victim afterward.

You didn't answer the question.

They aren't successful. Pelosi married money, Bernie hasn't accomplished anything in his entire career and Biden refuses to talk about why his coke snorting son wound up on the board of a Ukrainian company despite being totally unqualified. What's YOUR idea of success?

Writing a couple of books and making a couple of million for them is better than Hemingway did.

The work has already been done for you, just like a republican wants.

You didn't answer the question.

Yes I did. McCain took the first shot at Trump and Trump hit back. McCain got sick and died... now he's somehow a victim and his fat daughter took up the fight on television. That's your answer. The libtard media takes shots at Trump and then calls him a jerk when he hits back. SEE: Jim Acosta.

Um... we've covered this. You DO know anybody can post shit on Wikipedia, right? And let's not pretend the NYT isn't a libtard media source.

Back