Some data on Covid-19 and why we're not over reacting...

Trumpist.

This crisis was t's chance to show he is a leader. He failed.

I'm not a Trumpist. I know you hate him but I don't. He's not a shepherd like you liberals love. Great speaker like Obama. Didn't get anything done in 8-years but he made the sheep happy with his words. LMAO! Listen, Trump "failing" is your opinion. And had you EVER, even ONCE, said something positive about him, your opinion would actually count. Instead... you're in the conspiracy flock. BBBAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

Oh, you want fact today -- The Republican leadership tried to give Treasury Secretary Mnuchin half a trillion dollars he could hand out to whomever he pleased, with no disclosure of whom, and with no guarantee it would benefit anyone except corporations in trouble - and the kicker is that t would not state that his companies would not benefit.

How do you guarantee benefit? The libtard media wrote an article, yesterday, that basically said Trump shouldn't be in charge of anything because HIS hotels are suffering. As if to say he's incompetent because his hotels are losing money. Uh... isn't EVERY fucking hotel in America losing money right now? THAT is the kind of bullshit conspiracy I'm talking about. You go ahead and deflect... but we both know it's true.

I'm not a Trumpist. I know you hate him but I don't. He's not a shepherd like you liberals love. Great speaker like Obama. Didn't get anything done in 8-years but he made the sheep happy with his words. LMAO! Listen, Trump "failing" is your opinion. And had you EVER, even ONCE, said something positive about him, your opinion would actually count. Instead... you're in the conspiracy flock. BBBAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

I'm not a liberal.

I have been mocking t since the first time I heard about him when his first divorce hit the news. From the minute he started down the golden escalator to the applause of paid extras he has demonstrated how terrible a President he will be. He won the despite losing the popular vote to a disastrously-chosen Democrat candidate. The lies, selfish behavior, and un-American behavior started from the White House the first day.

He's a failure. I am puzzled by why he has any support left at all.

How do you guarantee benefit? The libtard media wrote an article, yesterday, that basically said Trump shouldn't be in charge of anything because HIS hotels are suffering. As if to say he's incompetent because his hotels are losing money. Uh... isn't EVERY fucking hotel in America losing money right now? THAT is the kind of bullshit conspiracy I'm talking about. You go ahead and deflect... but we both know it's true.

You guarantee the benefit by putting it in the law - no money unless you keep paying your employees, for example.

Here is why you're an idiot with no credibility. 1. You use the phrase "libtard media" and 2. I don't need to read the article to know that you're grossly mischaracterizing the article.

Ok guys, all politics aside here--ok? At least for this post please don't respond if you're only going to troll (nononono).

I now know 2 people personally who were infected with coronavirus. Both are under 50 and in very good health (athletes, good diets, etc). BOTH ended up calling 911 and being transported to the hospital due to severe breathing difficulties. The first person is a radiologist who hasn't missed a day of work in 20 years--until now. During her internship she worked 110+ hours per week, 36 hours shifts, without skipping a beat. She tested positive about 7(?) days ago. She was feeling a bit better after 3-4 days of fever and chills, then she crashed on day 5 and could barely breathe. She said she has never been so scared in her life. She had to call 911. She is back home now but can barely walk 20 steps without getting exhausted.

The other person is a co-worker who works in our SF office (my office 100 miles away). He is in his late 30's and has no underlying conditions. It was over a week ago that he told us he tested positive. He had a fever and chills but seemed to be over the worst of it. I think I actually wrote a post about his symptoms on this forum a few days ago. I assumed he was fine until today. I just found out today that after 6 days into being sick he was stricken suddenly with difficulty breathing and had to call 911 (just like my friend the radiologist). He was transported to the hospital and was there for 2 days. He is home now but is still feeling exhausted, he's now about 10 days into this.

Both the people above said they were feeling better and then suddenly crashed. I've heard this before.

Interestingly the husband of my friend the radiologist is feeling fine despite being around his wife 7x24, even before she knew she was sick. He got his test over a week ago but they are backed up getting results, so he doesn't know if is sick or not. I'll keep everyone posted as I think the more information the better.

Anecdotally I've heard zinc lozenges might help help. Zinc keep the virus from replicating in the throat and nasopharynx. They did studies that saw this protective effect from zinc in SARS (as well as the common cold), so it could help in coronavirus.

I'm not a liberal.

I have been mocking t since the first time I heard about him when his first divorce hit the news. From the minute he started down the golden escalator to the applause of paid extras he has demonstrated how terrible a President he will be. He won the despite losing the popular vote to a disastrously-chosen Democrat candidate. The lies, selfish behavior, and un-American behavior started from the White House the first day.

He's a failure. I am puzzled by why he has any support left at all.

He has support because political correctness has worn out its welcome and the rest of us are disgusted by the behavior of the democrats the last 3-years. If you can't see that, you're a democrat.

The "popular vote" has never mattered in our country's history so it's pointless to bring it up. Nevermind that liberals are doing everything possible to encourage voter fraud. I love how you need a minimum of 3 forms of residency proof to fly but ZERO proof to vote. That ought to tell you something, liberal. I know you'd rather have a great speaker... a career politician... but many of us are done with the political correctness of always saying the sweet thing in hopes of gaining votes... thus becoming a multimillionaire in office. Reminds me of all the celebrities that live behind 10' walls and have armed security. They aren't liberals. They pander to the sheep that fund their careers. Luckly, America has finally figured this out and that's why Trump will win a 2nd term. Record high markets and employment? Yeah... I'll bet that sucks for you liberals.

He has support because political correctness has worn out its welcome and the rest of us are disgusted by the behavior of the democrats the last 3-years. If you can't see that, you're a democrat.

The "popular vote" has never mattered in our country's history so it's pointless to bring it up. Nevermind that liberals are doing everything possible to encourage voter fraud. I love how you need a minimum of 3 forms of residency proof to fly but ZERO proof to vote. That ought to tell you something, liberal. I know you'd rather have a great speaker... a career politician... but many of us are done with the political correctness of always saying the sweet thing in hopes of gaining votes... thus becoming a multimillionaire in office. Reminds me of all the celebrities that live behind 10' walls and have armed security. They aren't liberals. They pander to the sheep that fund their careers. Luckly, America has finally figured this out and that's why Trump will win a 2nd term. Record high markets and employment? Yeah... I'll bet that sucks for you liberals.

Sorry, but loser joe already has the franchise here on lies, insults, and ignorance.

Here is why you're an idiot with no credibility. 1. You use the phrase "libtard media" and 2. I don't need to read the article to know that you're grossly mischaracterizing the article.

Here's why you're full of shit. 1. It is the libtard media. The same libtard media that accuses the GOP of benefiting from "Russian bots" online but spends all day, EVERY day, doing the same thing by bashing Trump. 2. You didn't read the article so you don't know jack shit.

Many more than vote for your people. And when they see that Mnuchin wants to bail out CEO's with zero conditions requiring the money go to the workforce and Trump blowing every opportunity to lead, by saying, e.g., that the stimulus will be real and effective and the USA won't let its people down at a time like this, the GOP won't have much of a November. Sorry, bud.

The airline emissions proposal was payback for $50 billion in an otherwise-unrestricted bailout to the airlines.

you should probably know the facts before you talk. democrat leadership tried to put offsetting airline emissions into a bill to help businesses and people suffering from this coronavirus lockdown. no conspiracy here. just straight facts.
Citation please.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Seeing trumps actions you are puzzled by the reaction? You must believe what he says and agree with his actions.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Seeing trumps actions you are puzzled by the reaction? You must believe what he says and agree with his actions.

No, I'm not puzzled at all... nor do I defend them all. I am, however, amazed that the libtards are so incompetent they can't find a way to defeat him and offer up THIS idiot.

1585162401251.png 1585162427347.png

So you seem to admit there is a problem having trump in the White House, yet you still believe him and the propaganda campaign that got him there.

That's not what I said or admitted. You seem confused. There was no propaganda to get him in. Unlike Bernie, Trump's political party followed the will of the people rather than the party. Turned out to be a wise move. He's about to be a 2 term President and before the virus we had record economic and employment numbers. Tough to beat that, Husky.

What's funny is the liberal media propaganda that didn't have the balls to do the same thing and propped up the deadbeat that thinks the cure will be worse than the virus.

Back