Some data on Covid-19 and why we're not over reacting...

Jealous?
There nothing about you to cause me to be jealous...you're a lying cowardice fraud.
What a punk.
The fact that you keep saying I’m lying, when I’m not, proves your incredible jealousy.
Listen, you’re not so bad...you’ve told me.
Envy is a sin, don’t fall prey to it. I’m no better than you are. Smarter and much more financially successful, yes...but no better.

The fact that you keep saying I’m lying, when I’m not, proves your incredible jealousy.
Listen, you’re not so bad...you’ve told me.
Envy is a sin, don’t fall prey to it. I’m no better than you are. Smarter and much more financially successful, yes...but no better.

" Messy " " Messy ", You are a LIAR and you have a posting history to back it up....
You are one Envious, Jealous, Insecure Human Being who posts Lies about himself daily.
Your only way out of this Shitbox Fiasco you trail around in your shorts is to Delete your account....
Other than that you are subject to daily Internet beatings due to your Dishonesty and Blatant LIES...!

Enjoy the beatings while you remain Mr Joe Biden Jr.

Must be tough not knowing what you stand for, just knowing you’re angry.

America and it's TRUE Citizens know what to stand for....

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0780/2999/products/freedom_1024x1024.jpg?v=1551373485

DEMOCRATS = CRIMINALS

You think I'm conflicted...I'm well aware that you're a lying cowardice fraud....
You pathetic f'n punk.
My favorite thing about you is your transparent envy, as you keep calling me a liar. What have I lied about? I am down about $80K just today in the market...I can admit that.

Other than nono and Lion, I'm not seeing any Trumpies around here anymore. Have they gone and joined the militias, now that their Fuhrer is gonna get whupped?

No one is going to get " Whupped "....

The DEMOCRAT CRIMINALS are going to lose.
And when you all start the violent Rioting, death will rear it's ugly head...!

You got that..!

Back