Some data on Covid-19 and why we're not over reacting...

Do you have a source for that?
Of course he doesn’t because Lion is a gullible idiot who repeats lies.
Lion, back up your inane comment that Biden “invites illegals to come get and get free health care.”
You right-wing lying nutjob.

A. Hey Troll!
B. Did your kids ever play soccer?

A.
Hey insecure " Messy " Financial, this portion of the Forum isn't
a replacement for your fantasy HS Click you were shunned from...

B.
More than you'll ever know........

When you were sittin at the far end of the fields readin those " Rags ", we were
winning so much that.....well more winning was needed to offset the old winning.

Upper V's all day long....

Lion, back up your inane comment that Biden “invites illegals to come get and get free health care.”

Man are you Insecure......

A.
Hey insecure " Messy " Financial, this portion of the Forum isn't
a replacement for your fantasy HS Click you were shunned from...

B.
More than you'll ever know........

When you were sittin at the far end of the fields readin those " Rags ", we were
winning so much that.....well more winning was needed to offset the old winning.

Upper V's all day long....

Man are you Insecure......
Weren’t you banned?

Who is they?
The discussion was about Joe Biden going left ...
You go on a fucking tangent filled with Duck shit...
You certainly have always been the slow one in the class. No wonder our education system is so far behind having to wait for people like you to catch up!

Wrong again poodle dick...
You are one ignorant CEO....fraudulent ceo....cowardice ceo
Biden believes all undocumented immigrants should be covered under a government-run health plan...
That is the invitation you douche bag...
If Biden said he believe all illegal immigrants should be deported, that would send a message that being illegally in the country has consequences.
None of which involves receiving health care.

Biden believes all undocumented immigrants should be covered under a government-run health plan...
If Biden said he believe all illegal immigrants should be deported, that would send a message that being illegally in the country has consequences.
You still couldn’t answer my question, could you chump? Too scared?
Here’s the answer.
They come here for the jobs.
When you penalize the employers first, you can deprive them of health care.
But only if you first plan to penalize all employers who hire them.

Here’s the answer.

Hey Dumb as a Rock CEO of 9 under the table Paletas Carts......
Yes...they come here for the " Jobs " because assholes like yourself
seek to employ them.....
Then they suck the teet of the Government for all the Taxpayer
benefits offered by suck ass Liberals like YOU.
And what we have now is the " Inmates Running The Asylum "...

DEMOCRATS = CRIMINALS

You really do like having your ass kicked don't you......

Coocoo

Here’s the answer.
The right have been conned into believing in top down economic policies and a bottom up judicial system.

Here’s the answer.
I have no problem penalizing law breakers...you two faced ass licking fraud
I know many people in construction in many parts of the country...I know many growers here in California...
They are smart people and they are aware of the penalties for hiring undocumented workers.
I got your chump hanging on your chin and bouncing off your forehead....ceo my ass.

Can't read it because of the paywall. Could you just quote out the part with the Biden invitation in it?
Bullshit Magoo... I didn't pay to read what the Post said...I just clicked on the link and it went straight to the site
Biden's invitation is his yes answer to the Post question:
"Do you believe all undocumented immigrants should be covered under a government-run health plan"?

The Post is sending detailed questionnaires to every Democratic candidate asking for their stances on various issues. See all the issues we’ve asked about so far.

I have no problem penalizing law breakers...you two faced ass licking fraud
I know many people in construction in many parts of the country...I know many growers here in California...
They are smart people and they are aware of the penalties for hiring undocumented workers.
I got your chump hanging on your chin and bouncing off your forehead....ceo my ass.
Listen, you're jealous.
You should be nice to me. I have kept my contractor busy for a year and a half at this point, just on my house.
Fuckin' remodel and I'm about 800K in and the house was expensive to begin with!
My nanny (been with me for 30 years!) and housekeeper and even gardener are all legal...
But you still can't answer the question. Too complicated for you so you take the easy, hateful way out, that doesn't penalize your criminal friends.
What a creep.

Bullshit Magoo... I didn't pay to read what the Post said...I just clicked on the link and it went straight to the site
Biden's invitation is his yes answer to the Post question:
"Do you believe all undocumented immigrants should be covered under a government-run health plan"?

The Post is sending detailed questionnaires to every Democratic candidate asking for their stances on various issues. See all the issues we’ve asked about so far.

"Try one month for $1"

Where is the invitation?

Listen, you're jealous.
You should be nice to me. I have kept my contractor busy for a year and a half at this point, just on my house.
Fuckin' remodel and I'm about 800K in and the house was expensive to begin with!
My nanny (been with me for 30 years!) and housekeeper and even gardener are all legal...
But you still can't answer the question. Too complicated for you so you take the easy, hateful way out, that doesn't penalize your criminal friends.
What a creep.
Jealous?
There nothing about you to cause me to be jealous...you're a lying cowardice fraud.
What a punk.

Back