Sean Hannity Love Child?

I do to a point, but do a lot of my own research, cross referencing and get second opinions when possible . . . getting old is tough, but it beats the alternative!

Me, too. I have had this acid reflux issue since I was a child, but since the miracle drugs came along in the 80's and 90's I have had relief their progress. I have had two major issues requiring medical intervention (tubes and cameras down my throat) so I realize that the daily precaution is important, along with monitoring symptoms and diet.

I do to a point, but do a lot of my own research, cross referencing and get second opinions when possible . . . getting old is tough, but it beats the alternative!
Me, too. I have had this acid reflux issue since I was a child, but since the miracle drugs came along in the 80's and 90's I have had relief their progress. I have had two major issues requiring medical intervention (tubes and cameras down my throat) so I realize that the daily precaution is important, along with monitoring symptoms and diet.
My anterior colon anal warts I treat with a dollop of Ponds Cold Cream. I monitor my diverticulitis with daily screenings by my wet nurse, Marine Corps Mary. I swear by witchhazel and white vinegar to smoothen and moisturize my genitalia. But it works best with Mary’s gentle touch.

My anterior colon anal warts I treat with a dollop of Ponds Cold Cream. I monitor my diverticulitis with daily screenings by my wet nurse, Marine Corps Mary. I swear by witchhazel and white vinegar to smoothen and moisturize my genitalia. But it works best with Mary’s gentle touch.

Q.E.D.

Who posts their effing medication ritual on a public forum?
Wait, I know the answer.

My wife just made me check my BP because I wasn't feeling well - 114/74. "Ideal".

Her - "Oh - you're just old". I opened a Sierra Nevada - now I feel better.

On the bus today a young mom was scolding her 4-year-old daughter because she had called another passenger fat. I leaned over to the little girl and said "It's ok to call me 'old', because that's a good thing."

My wife just made me check my BP because I wasn't feeling well - 114/74. "Ideal".

Her - "Oh - you're just old". I opened a Sierra Nevada - now I feel better.

On the bus today a young mom was scolding her 4-year-old daughter because she had called another passenger fat. I leaned over to the little girl and said "It's ok to call me 'old', because that's a good thing."
Aren't you prohibited from being in the same proximity as children?

A Sunday ride with motorcycle boy ought to sort you out.

Those who can do, those who can't talk about it. Think about that from your own personal perspective for once in your life.
They usually say the following about people who lack grammar skills too:

Those who can, do; Those who can't, teach.

Ricky and I funny tagged your previous grammatical slaughtering of the above quote. I guess that was way too subtle for you to correct it before you repeated it. Too funny

Back