Sean Hannity Love Child?

"nutter causes" like the GOP convention and Trump's inauguration can only get 3rd rate, D list acts to talk or perform . . . it is embarrassing for most Republicans, but not the yahoos in here.
Have you heard some of those A listers speak? They suit you better than us, you can have they, I just hope that nasty woman doesn't blow up the white house.
What a dope.

Don't you think it's a good start? And in 16 months when Obama didn't even do that in 8 years? Give credit where credit Iz due.
Once the ball goes through the uprights credit can be assigned, until then it's the same thing that has been going on for 60 years. Nothing has happen.

Can you point to an example? I bet if I google his name and post the first interesting story by him that see- you won't be able to debunk any of his source work? What do you say...

You remind me of a lazy fuck in College, stoned and lazy....
Do your research and you will be secure in your responses....
As of now, you're lazy....weak minded and most likely non
athletic....

Once the ball goes through the uprights credit can be assigned, until then it's the same thing that has been going on for 60 years. Nothing has happen.

You forgot the " ed " knucklehead......

" Ball goes thru the uprights ".....how lame, the real
plays are made ON the field......

POTUS is Winning and you're sidelined with your
finger double digit up your nose....pickin for Gold.

The scandal of Hannity using Trump's bagman is not even cold and already another scandal in the news...

Let's hope for his sake this is the last of the bad press. Although he's got a few hundred million in real estate holdings apparently... so I'd guess he'll land on his feet no matter what. You think working on cable pays that well or did he somehow hit a couple home runs as an investor to pull in that kind of loot? Anyway, there's blood in the water now...

Sean Hannity's real estate venture linked to fraudulent property dealer
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...property-dealer-jeff-brock-fraud-foreclosures

Sean Hannity’s real estate venture bought houses through a property dealer who was involved in a criminal conspiracy to fraudulently obtain foreclosed homes, according to records reviewed by the Guardian.

In 2012, a shell company linked to the Fox News host bought 11 homes in Georgia that had been purchased by the dealer, Jeff Brock, following foreclosures. Brock transferred the properties to corporate vehicles that sold them on to the Hannity-linked company at a profit.

Brock pleaded guilty in 2016 to federal charges of bank fraud and conspiracy for his role in an operation to rig foreclosure auctions between 2007 and 2012. He was sentenced to six months in prison and had to pay more than $166,000 in fines and restitution.

Some of the houses sold on to the Hannity-linked firm in 2012 had been acquired by Brock from banks later named by prosecutors among his victims. But the justice department declined to identify specific properties sold in the rigged auctions. Hannity has not been accused of any wrongdoing and there is no evidence he was aware that Brock was involved in fraud.

Christopher Reeves, an attorney for Hannity, said the Fox News host was not involved in choosing the houses bought via Brock and “has no knowledge whether these properties were involved in the fraud”.

Reeves said neither Hannity nor the company used to buy the properties “had any knowledge regarding Mr Brock’s wrongdoing” before being informed by the Guardian on Monday.

An attorney for Brock, Don Samuel, said in an email: “Jeff has nothing to say.”

The company linked to Hannity was one of a group identified by the Guardian on Sunday that spent $90m buying more than 870 homes in seven states over the past decade. Hannity was confirmed as the hidden owner behind some of the companies and has not disputed that he is the owner of all of them.

Hannity defended his real estate investments on Monday, stating in a post to his website that he had chosen to invest his personal wealth in “communities that badly need such investment” and that he had limited involvement in the venture’s day-to-day operation.

“The fact is, these are investments that I do not individually select, control, or know the details about; except that obviously I believe in putting my money to work in communities that otherwise struggle to receive such support,” Hannity wrote.

Hannity-linked company’s purchases
In February 2012, the Hannity-linked company spent about $540,000 buying 10 single-family houses in Georgia’s Fulton, Cobb, Clayton and DeKalb counties, according to county records. It bought an additional DeKalb county property later that year for about $60,000.

The company was formed in Georgia days before the February purchases by an attorney for Hannity. It was registered to the offices of Henssler Financial, Hannity’s wealth managers. As a limited liability company (LLC), it was not required to report its actual owner to Georgia regulators. Hannity is not mentioned in the company’s publicly available filings.

Brock had bought the 11 Georgia houses in foreclosure auctions in 2011 and 2012, after the previous owners defaulted on mortgages. He transferred the properties to five LLCs. Brock was the registered agent for two of the five LLCs and a colleague at Key Property was the agent for another. Then the Hannity-linked company bought the houses from these five LLCs, paying a total of $600,000.

The scandal of Hannity using Trump's bagman is not even cold and already another scandal in the news...

Let's hope for his sake this is the last of the bad press. Although he's got a few hundred million in real estate holdings apparently... so I'd guess he'll land on his feet no matter what. You think working on cable pays that well or did he somehow hit a couple home runs as an investor to pull in that kind of loot? Anyway, there's blood in the water now...
Why is this important?

It's not like he is a news person, I can't stand the guy myself.

Isn't that how it always is with entertainers. Some people like them, some people don't.
What I would say everyone agrees on, is it's a breech of integrity for an employee of Fox News to shape his opinion around whoever pays him. Like if he's a hollow human being who will say anything for money I would expect it will negatively effect his career. That's why I think this story is news, because even viewers at home see something isn't right here.

But of course America has a long tradition of building celebs up and then tearing them down. And a lot of 'em come back for a second act. You don't like Hannity now, but maybe you'd like him better if he came back and was a little smarter about life and what's important to him?

Last edited:
Isn't that how it always is with entertainers. Some people like them, some people don't.
What I would say everyone agrees on, is it's a breech of integrity for an employee of Fox News to shape his opinion around whoever pays him. Like if he's a hollow human being who will say anything for money I would expect it will negatively effect his career. That's why I think this story is news, because even viewers at home see something isn't right here.

But of course America has a long tradition of building celebs up and then tearing them down. And a lot of 'em come back for a second act. You don't like Hannity now, but maybe you'd like him better if he came back and was a little smarter about life and what's important to him?
I haven't been paying attention to this story, what did he do?

Back